"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
jcys810 said:
@Roonil
-"OMG PR0N"
-"Do legs bend that way?"
-"Oh? Money grows on trees?"
-"Eh... Heheh... Sorry I stole your girl... Eh heheh..."
-"Dude. What the fuck. Seriously dude. What. The. Fuck."
Thanks dude, SP might consider adding those dialogues XD.
Hm... my fourth one might be better off with a single, larger sweatdrop maybe?

I have an idea for a story:

Well far into the near future (du-uh), when technology is quite advanced, life on earth is near impossible. Fearing the worst, scientists try desperately to somehow save the living race on the earth. A miraculous discovery witnessed knowledge that there indeed is a possiblity of survival, but to do so would require humans to abandon Mother earth itself, and live somewhere far from their home. There indeed was such a planet where not only life was supported, but also existed a presence of life.

To be continued...

Feb 3, 2008 at 6:33 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
thats really stupid ^^" lol i gotta still make a few facepics and my sprites

Feb 3, 2008 at 8:32 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
We all know who the main antagonist is going to be, don't we? Yeah. Stop staring at me. I know, I know. I'm just perfect for the role, aren't I? I'm just that badass.

[/blatant idiocy]

No, really. Pyromaniacal troll of magic fucking up everyone's day and then getting his ass kicked when everyone gangs up on him and uses a "together, we will always win!" attack. Best plot evar.

Blargh. I'll come up with something decent in a second. Just putting out my request for the position of main antagonist considering my often negative influence around the Forum.

Feb 3, 2008 at 9:42 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey Im new here and I need to know which mods are done or which one I should be waiting for(Like which one is the best to wait for.)

Feb 3, 2008 at 10:10 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
pretty much most mods are incomplete i think there was a thread about this. but this is the wrong thread to check.
and to kag just because you seem to be negative on the forum doesn't mean you can be the main bad guy >_>

Feb 3, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Kageryushin said:
We all know who the main antagonist is going to be, don't we? Yeah. Stop staring at me. I know, I know. I'm just perfect for the role, aren't I? I'm just that badass.

[/blatant idiocy]

No, really. Pyromaniacal troll of magic fucking up everyone's day and then getting his ass kicked when everyone gangs up on him and uses a "together, we will always win!" attack. Best plot evar.

Blargh. I'll come up with something decent in a second. Just putting out my request for the position of main antagonist considering my often negative influence around the Forum.
You were actually going to be an anti-hero to be honest, but if you really want this I will not stop you.

Feb 3, 2008 at 10:33 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'd ask to be in this, but I doubt i'm important enough anyways. But if I could be, i'd not mind being some standby person or something.
It sounds like it will be quite nice though.

Feb 3, 2008 at 10:50 PM
xristosx said:
and to kag just because you seem to be negative on the forum doesn't mean you can be the main bad guy >_>

I guess it's impossible to grasp the difference between requesting and demanding a position for some uneducated people. Oh well.

I'll be posting my character's Avatars soon, not that anyone really cares about anyone else's developements or anything.

Feb 3, 2008 at 11:19 PM
AnimeAvatarforCSForumModNormal.jpg
"Normal" Avatar

AnimeAvatarforCSForumModDisgust.jpg
Showing disgust. "Ugh..."

AnimeAvatarforCSForumModSTFU.jpg
Anger. "STFU and GTFO."

Feb 3, 2008 at 11:21 PM
AnimeAvatarforCSForumModDefeated-Ho.jpg
Defeat. "What...? How could I have lost?"

AnimeAvatarforCSForumModVictory-Hek.jpg
Victory/He just killed somebody. "Eheheheh... GAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I'm well aware of how feminine the design of this character is. It works, I guess. Also, the character might as well start out as a type of anti-hero who works for his own gain, but he ultimately becomes much more dangerous for the other characters as time goes on. That'd work, right?

Feb 3, 2008 at 11:42 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
xristosx said:
pretty much most mods are incomplete i think there was a thread about this. but this is the wrong thread to check.

Well can you suggest me a good mod for cave story. I tried the one about the old lady nightmares and the one that doesn't envolve the story of cave story.

Feb 4, 2008 at 12:08 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
thats fine actually can some one point him to the link of sp's ftp site that some mods are uploaded (i cant atm. posting with phone)
and kag soz about what i said. i didn't explain myself properly because i shorten my responses on the phone to save time. of course you can request to be something on the mod (most people know you reguardless of your..... attitude)

Feb 4, 2008 at 1:09 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
PLOT IDEA
The world has become uninhabitable(global warming, apocalypse, whatever) so people now live through visual representation on electranic signals(internet) In one particular wave, there is this forum, and all of it's members live in a cave story-esque world. However, some plan to attempt to take over the forum, or destroy it, along with those who live on it.Can those who live in the world they love save it?

Yup, i make shitty plots of pointlesness. live with it.

Feb 4, 2008 at 1:36 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Pozeal said:
PLOT IDEA
The world has become uninhabitable(global warming, apocalypse, whatever) so people now live through visual representation on electranic signals(internet) In one particular wave, there is this forum, and all of it's members live in a cave story-esque world. However, some plan to attempt to take over the forum, or destroy it, along with those who live on it.Can those who live in the world they love save it?

Yup, i make shitty plots of pointlesness. live with it.
This is more a story starring the forum members and elements from the forums such as catgirls and forum assassins, not a story about the forum itself. Basically we grab the people and things that make the forum what it is and weave them into a completely original story.

Feb 4, 2008 at 3:51 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
o o any stuff about the invent killing thing or 3 word story?

Feb 4, 2008 at 4:13 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
xristosx said:
o o any stuff about the invent killing thing or 3 word story?
Probably not since both threads are designed to be utterly random. The randomness will most likely follow over though, but new stuff.

Feb 4, 2008 at 4:20 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
It would be impossible to include every single joke from the forums in the mod and still have some semblance of a plot. I think it would be best if we get an idea of who wants to be in it first (and thus how many people will need to be put in) before we even start worrying about the story.

Also this is my 100th post! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT. And it only took me one and a half years >.>

Feb 4, 2008 at 5:01 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
lol that would be a couple week accomplishment to us XD

Feb 4, 2008 at 5:19 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Meet mod inspector Carly Bruce.
carly2.png

carly3.png

Okay... bad disguise; but Curly Brace is wondering what is this mod going to be about?

Feb 4, 2008 at 5:19 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
xristosx said:
lol that would be a couple week accomplishment to us XD
True. :D