Mimigas would be awesome if they were real!

Sep 14, 2010 at 4:23 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
oh. ok, i guess you can only use that GIF. *disappointed face*:mad:
btw, I just NEED to know, WD, is Jacob banned from the forums forever?

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:34 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I think WD was being sarcastic about the GIF :p (basically just don't overuse it, or it will no longer be funny)

And, if you're referring to JacobX891/GameGenie747, then yes, that account is banned forever, but its owner is back with a new, unbanned account, namely Jake_Xanth.

Sep 14, 2010 at 6:51 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I'm serious, man. I'M SERIOUS.

Sep 14, 2010 at 8:07 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
WD said:
I'm cereal, man. I'M SUPER-CEREAL.
Fixed.
Hey, if Mimigas were real, and they were just discovered/encountered/created recently, how MASSIVE would our collective nerdgasm be if one joined the forums?

Sep 14, 2010 at 11:27 PM
graters gonna grate
In my 10th grade Humanities class (shortly after finding out about Cave Story, but before joining the forums), we went on a field trip to this sculpture garden, and there was this one set of sculptures that totally looked like Mimigas. It was one of those rare moment when I desperately wished I had a camera.

Sep 15, 2010 at 1:56 AM
CAPTAIN FABULOUS! Stop changing you avatar and sig. you're making me confused!
WD, like I asked before, is Jacob banned from the forums. If he is, GOOD. I don't want my Mimigas to be raped. Doh, wait! I totally don't have Mimigas.
*insert cheap, guilty laugh here*

Sep 15, 2010 at 2:08 AM
daughter of chivalry
I'm pretty sure Wedge already answered the question in regards to Jacob. He has another account, Jake_Xanth. But he doesn't post much..especially not his old stuff about mimiga rape like he did while on his previous account (which was GameGenie747)

Do you get it now?

Sep 15, 2010 at 2:15 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
QuoteXCurly said:
CAPTAIN FABULOUS! Stop changing you avatar and sig. you're making me confused!
WD, like I asked before, is Jacob banned from the forums. If he is, GOOD. I don't want my Mimigas to be raped. Doh, wait! I totally don't have Mimigas.
*insert cheap, guilty laugh here*
Even if he was banned, you'd still have one other person to worry about >:3

Sep 15, 2010 at 2:21 AM
Yakkers, I actually think you're a better person than that, but, if not, I will have to hide my Mimigas. Unlike Curly, who teaches them how to crappily fight.
But I still want to have loving sex with her. DAMNIT I DID IT AGAIN!

Sep 15, 2010 at 12:15 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Captain Fabulous said:
Fixed.
Hey, if Mimigas were real, and they were just discovered/encountered/created recently, how MASSIVE would our collective nerdgasm be if one joined the forums?

It would be almost uncontainable. But if that mimiga's name was Kanpachi, I think our collective nerdgasms would be massive enough to kill Ballos.

regardless of how cute mimigas would actually be in real life, it would still be awesome to have one on the forums.

Sep 15, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Pirate Member
To be honest though, if I acquired a mimiga I'd sell it either to the US government or to the russians. If I had two though, it would bring hunting to a whole new level. More than 10 million people have a hunting license in America.

And let's face it, we've all wanted to have a taste of some sweet mimi-meat.

Sep 15, 2010 at 9:05 PM
daughter of chivalry
...or we could just all be friends! ;_;

(mmm..mimiga stew.)

Sep 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM
meep
WoodenRat said:
I've never even thought of that.
Ever ;_;

Sep 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
WoodenRat said:

and i thought it couldn't get any more perverted

yeah though i wouldn't wanna let just any dirty rotten scoundrel get their hands all over it, i'd be protective of it

we could wield swords and wear capes like king and go on adventures

Sep 15, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Pirate Member
Well an animal of that size, egzotic looks and intelligence would be destined to be abused by humans for entertainment. Unless of course european scientists decided to do something about it...

Sep 15, 2010 at 9:38 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Woodenrat your are a born entrepreneur.
But you must ask, does the market share of those who would want them dead outweigh that of those who would want them alive? There's a reason most people don't hunt usually hunt kittens.

Sep 15, 2010 at 9:55 PM
Pirate Member
Noxid that's an excellent question. And I have just the answer for it!

Mimigas would be really new, and people would know nothing about them. So you'd have the freedom to "decide" what the mimigas really are. You'd just need a bit of publicity and propoganda. Just to convince people that the meat/fur/whatever is really good for you. The same thing happened to poor rabbits, they're cute yet we eat them.

And the best part is you could get a © on them. So yeah, you'd have a mimiga meat corporation and monopoly. It might sound cruel, but this is what would happen. Either this or the circus...or the lab.

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:05 PM
or, you know, what ragnaroq said, but let's NOT get into that, shall we? Well, I would do what anybody who isn't corrupted by corporate foundations would do. (*AHEM* *coughs the words "everyone who wants to eat them ISN'T PART OF WHAT I'M SAYING"*) I would take care of these creatures if I ever found more- I mean, uh, one; like they were my children. Everyone who wants to hunt, eat, or test on these critters can go jump into that p0rtal leading into GlaDOS's Chamber over there ----->
~edit... AGAIN~
You get cake for jumping into it. We were going to throw a party for you. The cake is all gone.
"I don't get cake for jumping into that thing, I die!" Hear that? That's how dumb you sound!

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:06 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
WoodenRat said:
Noxid that's an excellent question. And I have just the answer for it!

Mimigas would be really new, and people would know nothing about them. So you'd have the freedom to "decide" what the mimigas really are. You'd just need a bit of publicity and propoganda. Just to convince people that the meat/fur/whatever is really good for you. The same thing happened to poor rabbits, they're cute yet we eat them.

And the best part is you could get a © on them. So yeah, you'd have a mimiga meat corporation and monopoly. It might sound cruel, but this is what would happen. Either this or the circus...or the lab.

Or both! I personally think they'd make great candidates for the field of Biological studies if they were to just happen to exist all of a sudden. There would be so many questions! Scientists love questions.

And yes, you're probably right. People, as a whole, are quite easily misinformed. I suppose it wouldn't be hard to convince them of some supposed miracle health benefits, or even mystical voodoo powers (District 9 anyone?)
Also I heard rabbits don't even taste that good, very gamey, but it is common for people to eat them.

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:21 PM
meep
ragnaroq said:
we could wield swords and wear capes like king and go on adventures
THIS.
I'd do this.