Mimigas would be awesome if they were real!

Sep 15, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Noxid said:
Or both! I personally think they'd make great candidates for the field of Biological studies if they were to just happen to exist all of a sudden. There would be so many questions! Scientists love questions.

And yes, you're probably right. People, as a whole, are quite easily misinformed. I suppose it wouldn't be hard to convince them of some supposed miracle health benefits, or even mystical voodoo powers (District 9 anyone?)
Also I heard rabbits don't even taste that good, very gamey, but it is common for people to eat them.

That's what I was talking about!

Sep 15, 2010 at 11:04 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I am glad an actual discussion is taking place now. o_q

I'm too dumb to contribute though.

Oh yeah: taxidermy.

Sep 16, 2010 at 1:09 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
People are very susceptible to propaganda, but I don't think that in this day and age, everyone would be all "WOO LET'S KILL US SOME RABBIT-MONSTERS." Mimigas walk on two legs, talk, and have opposable thumbs. Sure, some crazy, heartless people would treat them like animals, but information about Mimigas is accessible by everyone.

Sep 16, 2010 at 1:32 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
After playing Cave Story, and witnessing the death of the brave warrior King, and the kind hearted Sue, I don't think anyone would be able to kill any of them, unless they were attacking or something.

Sep 16, 2010 at 1:46 AM
explosive said:
After playing Cave Story, and witnessing the death of the brave warrior King, and the kind hearted Sue
Sure was a shame when she died. Most tragic scene in the game.

Sep 16, 2010 at 8:18 PM
daughter of chivalry
Sue was my favorite character. It was sad to see her go. It's a good thing Toroko survived, though.

Sep 16, 2010 at 11:43 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I know. Too bad Kazuma died too. And I can't believe King was enough of a pussy to ask me to ESCAPE with HIM.:D
(this is fun!)
And THANK YOU, Cpt. Fab, for not wanting to eat what they call mimi-meat.

Sep 17, 2010 at 12:11 AM
I’d eat Kanpachi’s Mimi-meat any day.

Sep 17, 2010 at 12:23 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Sep 17, 2010 at 8:23 AM
Pirate Member
The question is though, should you start commercializing mimi-meat in the western world, which would take time and might fail. Or should you start in India, or Nigeria.

Sep 18, 2010 at 1:22 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Honestly, guys. If Mimigas were REAL, had computers, and were in on this little conversation of ours, they would be screaming in terror, which is NOT what we want, do we? (mimigas are friends, not food)

Sep 18, 2010 at 2:38 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Megaman is a robot, but they made him a girlfriend/sister? in the show! And I thought he was only half-robot(that arm of his...)

Sep 18, 2010 at 2:53 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
@jakeXanth I'm pretty sure you already stated your opinion in this thread already:

GameGenie747 said:
If mimigas were real, I would rape them.
See? I just totally ruined this thread. Try looking at it the same way now, bitch!

/thread
it was a dumb thread anyway.

Sep 18, 2010 at 3:06 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
WoodenRat sounds just like I imagine a slavic guy would, always hungry for hunting or eating or something like that.

Mimi-meat sounds a lot like Mariah Carey sliced and diced and lightly scented with one of her perfumes. Mimiga flesh/cut would sound more appropriate and more tasty, too. You could put a cute Mimiga sticker on the package and those would sell like hotcakes, you know how people are crazy over cute stickers.

Most likely, they would be pets/slaves. You know how it is, the sweet/cute/rare animals either get sold alive or dead, they would be a pretty hot sell on the black market. I still don't think their body structure would work, as I said before, those tiny necks would break under our gravity in an instant.

Sep 18, 2010 at 4:40 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
pue_eternity said:
WoodenRat sounds just like I imagine a slavic guy would, always hungry for hunting or eating or something like that.

that's pretty racist.
Also idk if Lithuania is considered Slavic, it's a little far north for that.
And no, woodenrat isn't a hunter.
He talks about politics more often than my debate class.

pue_eternity said:
Mimi-meat sounds a lot like Mariah Carey sliced and diced and lightly scented with one of her perfumes.
I can't even begin to understand that.

pue_eternity said:
You could put a cute Mimiga sticker on the package and those would sell like hotcakes, you know how people are crazy over cute stickers.
this is true.

pue_eternity said:
Most likely, they would be pets/slaves. You know how it is, the sweet/cute/rare animals either get sold alive or dead, they would be a pretty hot sell on the black market.

I don't know about this. We can't really judge mankind's reaction accurately, because humans have never had an encounter with a species sentient enough to speak, build cities, wear clothes, have prostitutes (Chaco :3), etc.).

BUT then again, that could be said about African slaves in the 1600's.

Sep 18, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Pirate Member
QuoteXCurly said:
Honestly, guys. If Mimigas were REAL, had computers, and were in on this little conversation of ours, they would be screaming in terror, which is NOT what we want, do we? (mimigas are friends, not food)

Well at least now they know that the human race isn't friendly. A couple of teenagers online might be friends, but the rest of the most dominant species on Earth...probably not. And where would they live, since we don't have anything similar to their natural environment (flying island with gigantic caves in it). We could technically put them in caves, but come on, it wouldn't be the same for them. So it's like putting a chimpanzee in a cage. Sure a rat won't mind, if you give it food. But a mimiga or chimp, they're too smart and they'll get depressed.

So really, I have no idea how a mimiga could live nicely in this place, both physically and mentally, for more than a year.

Also warfare, they could be used there

pue_eternity said:

Haha good guess, I guess! But yeah Cultr1 was right Lithuania is further up north.

Mimi-meat sounds a lot like Mariah Carey sliced and diced and lightly scented with one of her perfumes. Mimiga flesh/cut would sound more appropriate and more tasty, too. You could put a cute Mimiga sticker on the package and those would sell like hotcakes, you know how people are crazy over cute stickers.

Actually that's a great marketing idea. It would work great on mimiga sausages...Yes, sausages not dicks.

Most likely, they would be pets/slaves. You know how it is, the sweet/cute/rare animals either get sold alive or dead, they would be a pretty hot sell on the black market. I still don't think their body structure would work, as I said before, those tiny necks would break under our gravity in an instant.

Well let's give the benefit of the doubt to mimigas on this one, and imagine their necks wouldn't break. It's a sad fact that the possibility of mimiga flesh not reaching legality is quite high. But hey, history has proven that humans are assholes and like to enslave others so who knows what would happen.

It would be hilarious if, given that mimiga flesh is legal, there would be chinese companies selling ordinary meat called "miniga meat" or any other disambiguation if that's the right word.

Shit would sell like iPods.

Sep 18, 2010 at 4:55 PM
they're too smart and they'll get depressed.

I don't know about that, they would get depressed, but only Quote and his human friends could save them. The Mimigas themselves only died in a short-sided attempt to free themselves. If they all banded together and made an army with actual weapons instead of just berserkers....

that's pretty racist.
Also idk if Lithuania is considered Slavic, it's a little far north for that.

Forgive me, I guess wanted to say he sounds a lot like my brother(who is also foreign), who has really *interesting* views on animals. I think my father would say the same thing about eating them, he does like a good rabbit stew...

**Mimi is Mariah Carey's nickname, sorry for the bad joke. X(

Sep 18, 2010 at 6:20 PM
daughter of chivalry
WoodenRat said:
It would be hilarious if, given that mimiga flesh is legal, there would be chinese companies selling ordinary meat called "miniga meat" or any other disambiguation if that's the right word.

Shit would sell like iPods.

I really can imagine shit shit being sold on the Asian black market (if it were illegal instead and the actual meat was sold) or some back stall for rare 'pets' in China or something.

Hides and such too. As well as mimiga farms in which they are kept in small, dirty cages.

And then the PETA-fags roll in.

Sep 18, 2010 at 6:26 PM
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
this thread went from cute to reminding me of how dark and twisted humanity is

man, the internet sucks

Sep 18, 2010 at 6:36 PM
daughter of chivalry
The internet tends to rape and ruin everything =/