it is possible to change the localisation of the life bar,weapon or even create new and how ?

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:17 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
i looked at the beta picture of cave story and I tried to remake the heart bar.After i failed,I ask myself if we can change the hud weapons reinstore money and all that good stuff.Maybe with the original program that pixel use but that would be a lot search so I dunno,idea ?

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:52 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Are you talking about the location or actual localization...?

Feb 11, 2018 at 10:59 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Feb 11, 2018 at 11:44 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
like the life bar is up left and im asking if its possible to put it like down

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:07 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Yes, all of those things are possible. BLink has already made a money hack, but you may have to have the visual location of that moved too. OVerall, though, it's possible.

Feb 12, 2018 at 3:10 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
For future reference the word you were looking for was "locality", not "localisation".

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018 at 6:20 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
For future reference the word you were looking for was "locality", not "localisation".

i looked at the beta picture of cave story and I tried to remake the heart bar.After i failed,I ask myself if we can change the hud weapons reinstore money and all that good stuff.Maybe with the original program that pixel use but that would be a lot search so I dunno,idea ?

Yes. Just for future reference, localization refers to the changes made in a product in requirement of being transported (or downloaded) in different nations from the one it was created in. And of course, locality/location (both are used in similar contexts) can refer to the place of some given thing in which it is being stored. Sorry for the English lesson, but communicating correctly is really important.

Feb 13, 2018 at 12:30 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Um Download Link ?
Oh gosh, you'd have to ask him for that...

E; You may be better off contacting him on Discord and talking with him, because it can be quite a bit difficult to apply sometimes

oh what the fuck i forgot the tag.
BLink#0829

Last edited: