Grand Gallery of Modding Tutorials (LOOK HERE BEFORE ASKING)

Dec 14, 2021 at 9:37 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I just tried it and it seem to be working again? I'll leave it the way it is for the time being, unless for some reason it's become selectively inaccessible.

Dec 14, 2021 at 4:53 PM
Based Member
Hm, that's weird. I tried it over the weekend and it was broken (I would actually be taken to an error page saying the link is broken). I was trying to click the link just now and nothing was happening in my browser. It just refreshes the page and nothing happens. This has happened both using Brave and Chrome. When I opened a new tab and pasted the URL into the top bar, though, it worked. So I guess the link isn't broken, it's just a little wonky.

Dec 23, 2021 at 10:41 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Er, any possibility of adding that <BOA thread I made a few years back, to the first post's list?

Dec 27, 2021 at 12:47 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I'm still not totally sure what to do with this thread now. If someone felt like bundling up every link here that's not in the new thread, I could add it to the OP over there and feel as though it'd been consolidated enough to let this one go into retirement.