Doctor Who Story (DISCONTINUED)

Feb 4, 2015 at 12:20 AM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
zxin said:
Well I applied your 60fps hack and it worked like a charm, now I have custom SFX, the MIM hack and 60fps. Yay! T PT
It's just odd to me, I've always used the hack as I showed and it's worked every single time.

Feb 4, 2015 at 8:30 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
This is really not the thread for this discussion. I don't know how it hasn't been closed yet. Do moderators exist on this forum?

Feb 5, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
they do, and they won't like you trying to backseat moderate when you clearly don't even know standard procedures around here for stuff like this
you're right, this isn't the thread, but the moderators are probably going to move the off-topic stuff to the quick modding answers thread, and keep the thread up. locks aren't required.
try to avoid being a dick to the moderators, because their job is rewardless and tedious. they may not take kindly to your demeanor.

Feb 5, 2015 at 2:48 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
duncathan said:
they do, and they won't like you trying to backseat moderate when you clearly don't even know standard procedures around here for stuff like this
you're right, this isn't the thread, but the moderators are probably going to move the off-topic stuff to the quick modding answers thread, and keep the thread up. locks aren't required.
try to avoid being a dick to the moderators, because their job is rewardless and tedious. they may not take kindly to your demeanor.
I wasn't being a dick, it was a legitimate question. I've been on forums where the moderator accounts are all inactive, and there's no auto-banning system so the moderators cease to exist.

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:02 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Well no considering you've been active here since december it kinda hurts to be a mod if you do a shit ton of work to keep a forum up and running and not even be recognized for it.

Feb 5, 2015 at 3:09 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
SuperJaws100 said:
I wasn't being a dick, it was a legitimate question. I've been on forums where the moderator accounts are all inactive, and there's no auto-banning system so the moderators cease to exist.
Noxid, GIR, DoubleThink, and andwhy have all been very hard at work on these forums. they are on this site nearly 24/7 and have kept done their Jobs quite well.

Feb 5, 2015 at 4:01 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
We don't lock mod threads just because they've been abandoned, fyi. I thought the discussion seemed to be constructive toward some sort of end and moving entire pages would be redundant at this point.