• Somewhere in this year.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Next year I suppose.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • When it's done.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • I don't know just, please finish it! ;__; PLEASE!

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • OMFG JUST SHUT THE [EDIT] UP AND FINISH YOUR [EDITING] DEMO FOR SH*T!

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Dec 8, 2006 at 6:53 PM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
I forget to say that I play your "Crowned Witch" mod every time I come to use my computer.It is such a neat work ShInInG PhAnToM. Thank you ;)

Dec 8, 2006 at 6:59 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Haithm said:
I forget to say that I play your "Crowned Witch" mod every time I come to use my computer.It is such a neat work ShInInG PhAnToM. Thank you ;)

Thanks ;)
It's nice someone posts here I thought noone is interrested or my work is bad :)
Oh well :)

Dec 19, 2006 at 12:28 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Busy with stuff, no thyme to post.

KTHXBYE.

Dec 19, 2006 at 12:49 AM
Hoxtilicious
Slife said:
Busy with stuff, no thyme to post.

KTHXBYE.

Okay.

PLZDIEKTHXBYE.

Dec 24, 2006 at 8:29 AM
Been here way too long...
The downlard is broken ;___;
how does i get updated version >: o

Dec 25, 2006 at 9:03 AM
diph.php

it breaks in the area after defeating the red demon
WHY MUST TECHNOLOGY FAIL ON ME D:

Dec 25, 2006 at 12:24 PM
Hoxtilicious
O_o
For me it doesnt break.... oh well... srry for the probs lol
Your Screenshot is good for nothing :eek: The Game creates a "error.log" could you upload it? :(

Dec 25, 2006 at 12:50 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
SPOILERS OKAY

Oh dear :( Well I managed to get past that okay, but then it started acting odd when I got to the Central Room. You drop out of the elevator just like normal, but stuff gets weird when I try and talk to Tachibana. The music stops, but I can still move, he says "Hey!" and I stop, and then the character suddenly appears next to him in the 'fallen down' position, and then after the screen flashes across he stands up again I'm back where I was :eek: He also says I lost my blade, which... I didn't. This happens every time I talk to him. And when I drop down through the new gate at the bottom, nothing works (door, the passage to the right, etc), but I assume this is because you haven't done that part yet. As for the new Air Fortress, I found that a lot more challenging than it was, particularly the 'bridge' section. Not unbeatable, 'specially with that 20 (!!!) health you start with now, but still a fair deal harder. Other than that I'm not quite sure what you've been doing with it, since it's smaller now that it was before... so... yeah. @.@

Dec 25, 2006 at 1:07 PM
Hoxtilicious
LOOOOOOOOOL ERRORS Going to fix kay? Come here again after a umm.......... 30 Minutes.

Edit:
Already found ;P No 30 Minutes ._.

Download again: CrownedChristmasEditionFixed

>_______________>

I already done the part where you go left.

Dec 25, 2006 at 2:45 PM
Hoxtilicious
"http://www.dropfiles.net/filez/3941/CrownedChristmasFixed.zip" <--- you downloaded this one? I delete the other one cuz it was buggy *roll eyes*

Dec 27, 2006 at 4:15 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Theeeeere we go... Alright, FROM THE TOP. Again.

Spoilers

-Like I said, the Air Fortress 'bridge' is a bit more of a challenge now. Amazing what adding a few spikes does... and having the monsters now summoned in clumps :(

-It's basically the same after that for a while, which is fine (although I'm still wondering what the Teleporter is there for in the Egg Corridor...). Then suddenly... IGORS! And Rabils omfg. They did slow me down a fair bit, but for some reason it wasn't that much harder for me... but maybe I'm just too used to fighting them.

-And then back at the Altar, where it finished last time... (the rightmost deathtrap is off-centre btw). And... BOSS FIGHT! YAY. Same old Core (except it's brown now :o). It wasn't too hard, except that if you die, you have to work your way through that whole section again :( Also, if you get too close to the right side of the arena, the core moves away and disappears so that you can't hurt it. It's not really a problem, and there's probably not much you can do about it, but I figured it was worth mentioning. Then you beat it, and...

-...You suddenly and inexplicably end up in Red Hell, with nothing but your Bazooka, which somehow now has infinite ammo, and has been reset to level one. :eek: I think at the very least it needs a cutscene, otherwise it just seems kind of random... But I do dig the new music :o Very nice. As for the playthrough, it's a lot similar to the Egg Corridor, with the falling spikes and etc. The Will-O-Wisp things look damn cool, and the Igors look... the same. The Red Critters actually fit in very well here, since they hit hard and can knock you off the map, but still die easy. Not a bad level altogether, but I would have liked it better with some backstory. I lol'd at the ending though :o

So yeah. It's still very good overall, although I can't say I enjoyed this patch -quite- as much as I did the last one. But it's obvious that you're putting a lot of work into it, so I won't hold you back- keep up the great work!

Dec 27, 2006 at 5:38 AM
Hoxtilicious
COLOURS!!! THE FORUM HAS GOT COLOURS OMFG!!!!!!!
SPIOLORZ!!!
Oh well :( I like to enjoy this colours lovely <3 thx skyewelse :o Well WARNING HEAVY SPIOLORZ!!!!!!!!

The Main Charakter is just dreaming... It dont needs a Cutsene... Let me Explain it:

Past -------------------------------------> Present
Beatin Core -> Start -> Air Fortress e.t.c. -> Red Hell

Its just that he dreams the fucking Whole Time :eek:
So its going to be weird lol

Dec 27, 2006 at 12:38 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
AH I think I get it now. <(Spoliers)> So after Misery knocked him out, he -dreamt- he fought his way through to the Core, when in fact she'd transported him into Red Hell? Damnit lol, I thought the "Am I dreaming?" was just generic rhetoric that didn't actually mean anything, my bad :( *must pay attention gooder* But now that I know it's really sparked my interest again, and I'm still itching to know what's going on with Misery and etc. But I guess I can wait since I kind of have to :eek:

Dec 27, 2006 at 5:38 PM
methinks you should have a different colourset for the main character when he's dreaming... like black n' white?

Dec 27, 2006 at 5:44 PM
Hoxtilicious
Nator said:
methinks you should have a different colourset for the main character when he's dreaming... like black n' white?

Oh yea, nice Idea.

Edit:
DoubleThink said:
AH I think I get it now. <(Spoliers)> So after Misery knocked him out, he -dreamt- he fought his way through to the Core, when in fact she'd transported him into Red Hell? Damnit lol, I thought the "Am I dreaming?" was just generic rhetoric that didn't actually mean anything, my bad :o *must pay attention gooder* But now that I know it's really sparked my interest again, and I'm still itching to know what's going on with Misery and etc. But I guess I can wait since I kind of have to :eek:

SPIOLORZz

Nope, its a bit difficult, Crowned is a very mystical MOD, so... Well in fact Red Hell comes much later in Gameplay... That was just something like a demo :( Misery didnt transported him, she just knocked him out, then he dreamed that he fight the Core...

Dec 28, 2006 at 4:50 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
DoubleThink said:
-Like I said, the Air Fortress 'bridge' is a bit more of a challenge now. Amazing what adding a few spikes does... and having the monsters now summoned in clumps :eek:

A bit more challenging! :eek: If it is only a bit then I'm worried, 'cause last time I made it through easily, first time. Now I find it so difficult I can't get through it >.<

A little less on the old spawn amounts, especially near the end of the fortress, waaaaaaay too many come after you if you try to run it through instead of playing dodge with bullets at every stop! Either that or move the blade a little backwards? That'sabout the only way I survive that area. >.<

And yes, I am back, just skimming topics though, my inspiration for CV-Story and Questhave stopped >.<

Dec 28, 2006 at 5:26 PM
Hoxtilicious
CociCookie said:
A bit more challenging! :eek: If it is only a bit then I'm worried, 'cause last time I made it through easily, first time. Now I find it so difficult I can't get through it >.<

A little less on the old spawn amounts, especially near the end of the fortress, waaaaaaay too many come after you if you try to run it through instead of playing dodge with bullets at every stop! Either that or move the blade a little backwards? That'sabout the only way I survive that area. >.<

And yes, I am back, just skimming topics though, my inspiration for CV-Story and Questhave stopped >.<

Yep its very hard, and I'am not going to make it harder its very hard for me even tough... Just try it!

Dec 29, 2006 at 12:36 PM
Hoxtilicious
diph.php

Delianna - I'am going to use her in my Mod :eek:
This pic is made by me ._.