Dinny's Water-Drawing Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2012 at 2:43 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Because Fab said so. And I want to be a cool kid too even though I'm late to the partybus.

I guess most of you know the drill by now, but for anyone left behind: Ask anything you want, anything at all.

I think we're supposed to start with a bio, but that's pretty basic. I'm 20, Australian and a law student. I don't work and I still live with my parents. I like a lot of things! Things are good.

So yeah, I'm not a shy person, ask whatever your heart desires.

Sep 4, 2012 at 2:48 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Who is the prominent, bearded forum member who you are most attracted to?
What would you like to do with that person?

You say that you're in an open relationship w/ fiance. Will this continue through marriage?
Are you aware that water drawing site sounds sketchy?
Favorite academic topic?

Sep 4, 2012 at 2:57 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
1) How do you chill out when you're really stressed?

2) would you rather have nothing but the perfect significant other, or have everything you want forever, except a love interest?

3) Who's sexy in Cave Story?

4) What's the best flavor of soda?

5) What's the best flavour of soda?

6) Favorite video game? And show your work.

7) In general do you prefer being alone, or socializing? If socializing, big parties or smaller gatherings?

8) What's the most important thing you look for in a partner? What do you try to avoid?

Sep 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Who is the prominent, bearded forum member who you are most attracted to?

... Noxid. You've been trying to get me to say that for two days now, so there you go.

What would you like to do with that person?

I'd hug him and kiss him on the cheek. Not as dirty as you thought, huh? But it's the truth.

You say that you're in an open relationship w/ fiance. Will this continue through marriage?

Yes, it's most likely. Everyone sets their own standards/boundaries/parameters for their relationships, but as I'm sure this will come as no surprise, I've received my share of flack for this decision.

The unusual thing about me is that I have no concept of jealousy, especially in the sense of a relationship. As long as my boyfriend/fiance still puts time, effort and genuine love into our relationship (and he does, frequently) I don't feel any negativity about him flirting with other women/men. I trust him immensely and our bond is essentially ironclad. I know that at the end of the day, those people mean nothing to him. They're for fun. They're playthings. There have been occasions where girls (specifically girls) have tried to "assassinate" me, and they've all been laughed out the door by us. I'm the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with, and I'm the one who has his heart and friendship. Unless I change in some fundamental way that's a detriment to the relationship, that fact is going to remain.

Similarly, I'm an amorous person and I like the feeling of closeness to people, which is why I choose to be polyamorous as well. I don't think I could ever just love one person and completely deny any romantic feelings or attractions to anyone external. It would be like closing off a huge part of me.

Are you aware that water drawing site sounds sketchy?

Nope. How does it sound sketchy? Is it, like, when fake products use really similar names, like "Abibas" instead of "Adidas"? And because I didn't call it a "well", it's really actually a bootleg well? Because you know, wells are trademarked and I can't get around that intellectual property shit.

Favorite academic topic?

Difficult to say. My instinct is to answer with English and Philosophy because they were the two subjects I scored perfectly in throughout my schooling career. It got to the point where neither teacher expected me to turn up to class because I was that far ahead. I sent my philosophy thesis (that earned me an academic merit) to cultr1 if anyone's interested in it for whatever reason. It's on the ontology of mathematical entities.

But, I'm also interested in the sciences. I'm a subscriber to New Scientist and I read a lot. My boyfriend, who is studying quantum nanotechnology, also keeps me in the loop quite a bit.

Unlike the entire forum, however, I'm terrible at mathematics.

Sep 4, 2012 at 3:10 AM
1. How long have you been with your fiancé? Have you lived together before?

2. Do you do any sports, if so which ones, if cricket then hahahahaha cricket

3. Okay but seriously, do you watch any sports then?

4. What was your least favourite assignment/project/whatever from school/university? Please describe it in detail for 10 marks.

5. And now, describe your favourite teacher (not a question because fuck you)

6. Would you give a dolphin a handjob if he really wanted one? (remember to keep your face away from it, as dolphins ejaculate with incredible force)

7. What is the last illegal thing that you've done?

8. wat iz ur favrite colur

9. Do you know anything about Australian politics and if so, could you summarize them in 5 jokes or less?

10. Would you rather live in a sweet penthouse or a sweet treehouse?

Sep 4, 2012 at 3:37 AM
1) How do you chill out when you're really stressed?

2) would you rather have nothing but the perfect significant other, or have everything you want forever, except a love interest?

3) Who's sexy in Cave Story?

4) What's the best flavor of soda?

5) What's the best flavour of soda?

6) Favorite video game? And show your work.

7) In general do you prefer being alone, or socializing? If socializing, big parties or smaller gatherings?

8) What's the most important thing you look for in a partner? What do you try to avoid?

1) More recently, it's just been by calming my nerves talking to some of the forumites. Otherwise, TV and tea has been my way of dealing with anxiety. When I'm really stressed, I like to watch comedies.

2) The former, I dread the thought of a loveless life.

3) Actually a difficult question. I dig both Quote and Curly and I could definitely go for a Quote/Curly sandwich, but I'm sure that surprises no one. Misery is pretty sexy too. And here's a weird one, but also shouldn't be surprising: Balrog.

4) Uh... Energy Drink flavor! Redeye Platinum is my favorite drink. It's an energy drink with grapeseed. It's wonderfully aromatic and actually delivers quite an energy kick, but I think it's primarily only sold in Australia.

5) Cultr1 flavored.

6) Fallout 3/New Vegas. The whole post-apocalypse scene really gets to me. For some reason, the idea of a broken and hostile world is really an almost romantic notion for me. A world where petty concerns aren't anything, because there are real problems. A world where the gun can mean justice or oppression. A world that stands as a testament to the audacity of the human spirit.

7) I love both, but I need to have my alone time and I value it immensely. If I don't get opportunities to be completely and totally solitary for at least a few hours every day, I start to go a little bit nutty. As much as I try to encourage my extroverted side, I'm inherently introverted. I'm fine around crowds and I enjoy gatherings, though, but I need to rest and recharge my batteries after.

8) A similar temperament and similar interests are must-haves, I think. I believe in "birds of a feather flock together", not "opposites attract". I also look for partners that are intelligent and talkative. Conversation and communication are extremely important, and I don't enjoy the company of people who don't think much or who don't have much to say. They should also have an innocence or childishness to them.

In short, my ideal partner is someone who will have a two-hour discussion with me on the presence of aesop and symbolism in Cave Story and then follow it up with a trip to the local playground where we will make chocolate fondue!

There's not many "red flags", but I don't like the idea of a partner that wants to spend 24/7 with me, following what I said earlier about solitude. In fact, my fiance and I plan to have our own separate bedrooms. People who are super duper extroverted partygoing types aren't really my types either.

1. How long have you been with your fiancé? Have you lived together before?

2. Do you do any sports, if so which ones, if cricket then hahahahaha cricket

3. Okay but seriously, do you watch any sports then?

4. What was your least favourite assignment/project/whatever from school/university? Please describe it in detail for 10 marks.

5. And now, describe your favourite teacher (not a question because fuck you)

6. Would you give a dolphin a handjob if he really wanted one? (remember to keep your face away from it, as dolphins ejaculate with incredible force)

7. What is the last illegal thing that you've done?

8. wat iz ur favrite colur

9. Do you know anything about Australian politics and if so, could you summarize them in 5 jokes or less?

10. Would you rather live in a sweet penthouse or a sweet treehouse?

1. Yes, we both lived with my parents last year until he moved into the school dormitories. It was a good experience!

2. Cricket is totally lame. I don't do any sports at the moment, but I used to swim competitively and I was very good at it. I still adore swimming but I gained a bit of weight because of reasons that you can probably figure out, and as a result, I haven't done it in like a year. I don't feel confident enough to wear a swimsuit in public and it's prevented me from doing one thing I really, really loved to do. It is sad, but it's reality.

3. I don't watch any, no.

4. Least favorite, now there's an interesting one, I've never thought about that. I disliked every math assignment we were given with a passion, but I don't even really remember what they were on. Especially statistics and having to make commentary on parts of the math. I had a terrible experience, though. At the end of tenth grade, we had to undertake a huge-scale project of our choosing. It was supposed to take something like 4 months and consisted of a diary detailing the process/research involved, 7 - 10 pages explaining your experience/what you learned and the final product, and the final product. I chose to write and publish a novel, and yes, I did, but it was awful. The worst part? That 10 page summary. I wrote it out and a day before it was due, someone stole my USB right out of the computer I was working at in the library when I got up for 3 minutes to pick up something else I printed out. I had to re-write the whole thing the next day.

5. I discussed him in the IRC before. He was a jovial old Irish man. He was my history teacher and the vice principal. He was like a second father to me, and I decided I wanted to marry a man like him someday. He had an eternally youthful, positive outlook and everyone loved and respected him deeply. He let us skip school one day and we all went out into town and partied. That's not a joke, that happened. And it was awesome.

6. Nope. Sorry, dolphin.

7. Don't know if this really counts, but I drove my car way over-capacity a few days ago. I had five people in my back seat and it was hilarious. I purposefully found speed bumps to drive over because the people sitting on laps would smack their heads on the roof of my car. I was laughing like a maniac the whole time and I couldn't stop. I don't think they trust me anymore.

8. bruwn or light gren

9. Two words, "hung parliament".

10. Sweet penthouse obvi. I like urban living.

The correct answer was DT.

Pfft, I would have been insincere if I said that. Even though it would have been easier to say because, well, insincerity.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:02 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Do you like cheese?

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Do you like cheese?

Are you coming onto me?

I love cheese. I like sharp, bitey cheeses like aged cheddar. I prefer French and British varieties to Italian. I also like cheese fondue a lot.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:15 AM
Approximately how lucky are you?

Actually pretty unlucky, unfortunately. I would be somewhere in the unlucky - normal luck range.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Are you coming onto me?

How do you get that from "do you like cheese?" ?

Also when did you play your first videogame?

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:33 AM
How do you get that from "do you like cheese?" ?

Also when did you play your first videogame?

"GIRakaCHEEZER".

I was four or five. My first games were Doom and Duke Nukem for the PC, because my dad loved the hell out of them.

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:49 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Why is your username pure numbers?

Is the series of numbers you use for username anything meaningful?

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:08 AM
Why is your username pure numbers?

Is the series of numbers you use for username anything meaningful?

I like how dehumanizing it seems.

They spell out "aesoi", that way they were easier to remember at the start.

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:19 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Explain your religious views and beliefs in detail for me. Explain why you chose your religion, if you have one, and list any beliefs you have that defer from the traditional views of your religion, again, if you have one. If you don't have one, explain why.

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:20 AM
Banned
Tell us the emotionally taxing story of the storytime of latenite drunkensharing mastery.

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:30 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Hey dinny, why are you licking/flirting with me?

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Okay so these questions are engineered to be uncomfortable, as per Dinny's request challenge:

Would you rather have sex with a goat and let no one know, or not have sex with a goat and have everyone think you did?

If you had to genocide an entire ethnicity, which one would you choose?

How many kittens' lives would you sacrifice for your fiancé's? Is your mother worth more or less kittens?

What would it take to get you to have sex with me?

I hope this post has no negative repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.