Cave

Oct 1, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm almost convinced that it's andwhyisit. He seems to know more about this mod than anyone else here, and it's a bit unusual of him these days to get this much into a mod. It's also not like andwhy to post in a thread involving an alternate account and make no acknowledgement of it. It seems like he would have checked the IP of the user here and told us who it was if it were anyone other than himself. I hope I don't regret making this post.

Oct 1, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Professional Whatever
Who gives a shit

Oct 1, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Based Member
Doors said:
Who gives a shit
It's good not to take life too seriously, but if you have that mentality all the time then people are going to take advantage of you.

And even though I'm against using alts for impersonation of any kind, it's not like I'm offended by this thread seeing as how it's not outright malicious. I just find it fun to try to solve mysteries like this.

Oct 1, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Whoever made this, it is not andwhy. He doesn't talk like that.

Oct 1, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Professional Whatever
Alright tbh I went in to this conversation under the impression that you (hayden) held some hostility towards whoever did the thing and that's why I said what I did - with which I was trying to say maybe not spend hours trying to find someone to accuse

Oct 3, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
How Am I Supposed To Beat 100+ Hourglass, 100+ WarningSign And 1 IEHasStoppedResponding? Shooting The Hourglasses Does Give Me Health, But It Also Spawns More Hourglass. Halp? ;_;

Oct 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
HaydenStudios said:
I'm almost convinced that it's andwhyisit. He seems to know more about this mod than anyone else here, and it's a bit unusual of him these days to get this much into a mod. It's also not like andwhy to post in a thread involving an alternate account and make no acknowledgement of it. It seems like he would have checked the IP of the user here and told us who it was if it were anyone other than himself. I hope I don't regret making this post.
The IP's been checked, of course, but it doesn't match any other user here. Likely they used a proxy, or something.

Oct 3, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Burnttoast12 said:
How Am I Supposed To Beat 100+ Hourglass, 100+ WarningSign And 1 IEHasStoppedResponding? Shooting The Hourglasses Does Give Me Health, But It Also Spawns More Hourglass. Halp? ;_;
Keep shooting them, again and again and again... and eventually the fight will pretty much turn into Ballos' third form. You probably know how to take it from there. But it takes lots of patience.

Oct 4, 2014 at 9:26 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
The last boss is very fun. But I can't beat it. The error messanges make me scared and there is only yes/yes option. And the part that make me more scared is the map is deleted line-per-line. I very like the idea in this mod. Good job!

(i think i know what makes the player can hovering in the last boss battle. but i won't tell you about it! :awesomeface:)

Oct 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is kinda scary... holy crap i almost crapped in my pants when i saw a NPC in mimiga village and it disappers :D
I really liked the ending ! Its just so open and u want to know what exactly happend?!?
Great going !

Oct 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
HaydenStudios said:
I'm almost convinced that it's andwhyisit. He seems to know more about this mod than anyone else here, and it's a bit unusual of him these days to get this much into a mod.
Nah. It's not me. I just started playing the mod out of curiosity, fully expecting to have to put it down after a few minutes, and never did until the end. Same thing happened with Story Off The Rails. It's not that I don't get into mods, but rather that I fail to put the time aside to actually play them most of the time.

HaydenStudios said:
It's also not like andwhy to post in a thread involving an alternate account and make no acknowledgement of it. It seems like he would have checked the IP of the user here and told us who it was if it were anyone other than himself. I hope I don't regret making this post.
*sigh* This is an embarrassing admission. I didn't take the time to read the whole thread before posting. I was too damn excited about beating that final boss. Then the issue was brought up via VM, and I answered (there and then) that I couldn't find any members with the same IP address.

Oct 14, 2014 at 7:29 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Oh man, this mod is great! I give it 5 ★'s!
Throughout the entire game, I felt alone and isolated, like how Quote might've been experiencing as well! All the ghost NPC's made me feel like I was hallucinating them! The unsettling music made me really nervous, just begging for something to happen! By the time "Moonlight" started playing, I accepted the fact that there's nobody's gonna show up, and by the time I reached the Balcony, I panicked at the sight of everything collapsing, so I ran all the way to the end, where the one boss finally appears! It took me awhile to defeat it, but it was worth it to see the ending, which was left wide open for debate or another game.
In short, I literally went though the 5 stages of grief over this mod. Still totally worth playing. :)

Oct 15, 2014 at 9:13 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Fun's over.

Mod sucks anyways compared to what's on the backburner.

Happy September.

See you in December.

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:34 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
You did it. Congrats.

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
EnlightenedOne said:
Fun's over.

Mod sucks anyways compared to what's on the backburner.

Happy September.

See you in December.
Do you have any proof that it was actually you, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:41 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
that's what we're supposed to do

cause there can't really be proof can there

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
"One_Light_Antivirus.exe"

I've finished messing around. Time to move on.

Oct 15, 2014 at 11:57 PM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I TOLD
ALL OF YOU

but yeah good trick gg

Oct 16, 2014 at 12:41 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
obviously it was me because i cant even make a mod right