cave story srb2 server

Feb 14, 2011 at 12:37 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Not exactly a suggestion for the forums but rather make a cave story tribute site server for srb2 users (like me).After all minecraft isnt the only famous thing srb2 is well known (i mean come on that may be the majority of sonic fans) what do you think.

Feb 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Marx..
you are the only (rabid) sonic fan here. :p
Presently.

EDIT: Also this belongs in another section. You will find out which once I've moved it.

Feb 14, 2011 at 12:45 AM
i may be the rabid sonic fan but not i repeat not the only guy who plays srb2 after all it would be nice to have a place where cave story fans who play srb2 could meet (aside from irc or emails) and have some fun.

Feb 14, 2011 at 1:47 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Noxid said:
you are the only (rabid) sonic fan here. :droll:

I was going to say something about that, but I'm not rabid about it. This game seems kinda cool, but I can't run it.

Feb 14, 2011 at 1:58 AM
"Huzzah!"
You cant run it Ollie? My ten year old laptop can run it. Its so light on the resources almost anything can run it. Its based on the doom engine after all. I've seen it ran using a lemon, a match and a cactus.

I really do very much like this game, because its so accesible technology wise and because its pretty damn cool too. I dont think enough folks are aware of it to launch a dedicated server for thsi forum though. Which is a shame. Its an underrated classic, and at the very least, you need to be a sonic series fan.

Feb 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Ok folks ill be hosting.It will be on from friday to sunday from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.I cant host at any other time because i have school from monday to friday and i can host on friday because my mom lets me stay up as long as i want because after that comes saturday. i actually ive been a fan of this series since the genesis days i litterally grew up with mega collection on my gamecube.

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:17 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Marx said:
i can host on friday because my mom lets me stay up as long as i want because after that comes saturday

Yeah, you probably shouldn't say it like that...

Anyway cool idea bro

Feb 14, 2011 at 10:20 PM
but sadly i cant specify the time zone because i dont know what time zone i hold. (yes im ashamed) could anyone tell me my time zone i live on puerto rico.

Feb 19, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Well since i cant tell what my time zone is no one will know when to join so i guess ill have to cancel.After all i dont think i could do this.