Artwork and Stuff

Jan 19, 2023 at 12:54 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Man, it must be nice to share art here.
i was going to mention that a piece of your art is on top of the page... and then i saw the date, jeez. this thread does not see much use nowadays, does it

Jan 22, 2023 at 1:13 AM
hi hi
i am sure nobody is going to mind if i double post here, i just wanted to share another picture because... because i drew another one i guess
youmu.png
Youmu Konpaku from the Touhou series

May 25, 2023 at 2:19 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
"The Panty Bear" was peak, so I made a Pizza Tower title card.
ThePantyPizza.png

May 25, 2023 at 3:24 PM
essentially spirited away for an indefinite time.
"..."
Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 8.02.46 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-05-24 at 12.59.08 PM.png
have a chibi Seiran and a PC-98 Reimu 8D

Last edited:
May 25, 2023 at 4:03 PM
hi hi
View attachment 8994View attachment 8995
have a chibi Seiran and a PC-98 Reimu 8D
the proportions seem a bit wonky but i like the style you're going for, i'd like to see more
seiran looks very devilish and i'm not sure if i'm safe
reimu is going to save me for sure though; or rather just kick seiran's butt for the sake of it

"The Panty Bear" was peak, so I made a Pizza Tower title card.
View attachment 8990

the shadows look a bit off but the style has that pizza tower feel to it, so good job
i keep looking at peppino's upper lip and thinking that it's second moustache though

May 29, 2023 at 2:25 AM
"..."
the proportions seem a bit wonky but i like the style you're going for, i'd like to see more
seiran looks very devilish and i'm not sure if i'm safe
reimu is going to save me for sure though; or rather just kick seiran's butt for the sake of it

the shadows look a bit off but the style has that pizza tower feel to it, so good job
i keep looking at peppino's upper lip and thinking that it's second moustache though
thx for da feedback <3 you really know Reimu huh c:

in my headcanon Seiran does in fact use her mallet as a melee weapon so maybe that's why she looks devilish there xD, my intention overall was to give her a heroic adamant look but I guess that backfired :p

May 30, 2023 at 7:04 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Jun 5, 2023 at 2:36 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Yet another Pizza Tower title card, now featuring Lacey from those old flash games.
Peppino'sWardrobe.png

Jul 1, 2023 at 2:35 AM
"..."
it brings me really back to retro computer games @minecraftstorymodefan C:

also, I has more chibi Seiran and one of my OCs 8D

I'm starting to realize Seiran has become one of my favorite Touhou characters, I don't mind hah~Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 9.31.08 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-30 at 9.04.18 PM.png

Nov 5, 2023 at 8:56 PM
I'm currently still in my "Coffin Of Andy And LeyLey" phase so I made a Pizza Tower title cardCanolli Canniballi.png

Nov 9, 2023 at 4:32 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Dawg what is this, take a walk outside.
Go to the park, leave your PC for a while

Nov 10, 2023 at 6:31 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Dawg what is this, take a walk outside.
Go to the park, leave your PC for a while
fr i thought cave story was a based community what the hell is this

Nov 10, 2023 at 1:16 PM
Anyways, on a completely normal note... here are some Misery drawings I made in October (halloween):

misture_a.png
psychoball_.png
misking.png
demonsery.png
vampsery_f.png

This one wasn't drawn on October, shame
witchmis2.png
I like it though

Also bonus Momorin drawings cuz why not?
morin_3.png

Nov 11, 2023 at 5:25 AM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Misery is cool and all but Momorin does not get enough fanart. So good job, keep it up

Nov 11, 2023 at 8:07 AM
That's a great Momorin! I also really like the Misery ones. My favorite of the bunch is most likely the King (KoF) one. She absolutely rocks that look. Also, the demon one kicks ass. Between your fighting game character drawings and all of the Hsien-Ko I've seen you repost lately, I may need to try actually playing a fighting game. I never really got into playing any, but I've seen a lot of great character designs come out of them.

I had this thought, so I want to see what other people think. Since Misery is a witch, wouldn't that make her regular attire a witch outfit/costume? It's more of a fun observation than a serious question.

Nov 11, 2023 at 11:38 AM
That's a great Momorin! I also really like the Misery ones. My favorite of the bunch is most likely the King (KoF) one. She absolutely rocks that look. Also, the demon one kicks ass. Between your fighting game character drawings and all of the Hsien-Ko I've seen you repost lately, I may need to try actually playing a fighting game. I never really got into playing any, but I've seen a lot of great character designs come out of them.
Thanks!
I don't play FGs too much now but I still like some of their characters... also since you mentioned Hsien-Ko
misko_.png

I had this thought, so I want to see what other people think. Since Misery is a witch, wouldn't that make her regular attire a witch outfit/costume? It's more of a fun observation than a serious question.
Actually true tho, I think
If anything, the outfit i drew up there could be called "traditional witch attire" or something :troll

Nov 11, 2023 at 5:05 PM
I knew it! You have made a Misery dressed as Hsien-Ko. I figured you did that at some point, but I hadn't seen it yet. Very nice.

Nov 12, 2023 at 12:15 AM
I knew it! You have made a Misery dressed as Hsien-Ko. I figured you did that at some point, but I hadn't seen it yet. Very nice.
:cool::cool::cool::cool: Thank you very much.
I like Hsien-Ko and Misery so I thought "why not combine both" or something :troll

Nov 21, 2023 at 12:35 PM
joy.pngkusa4.pngnyanao.pnggothmis2.png

Uhhhh several drawings idfk

also misery

Dec 7, 2023 at 3:34 AM
Sorry Cave Story forums but I bring one more Misery piece:

snowsery.png

Enjoy, I suppose.