A Story.

May 23, 2011 at 2:22 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Between DoubleThink and JakeXanth.

"Wow!" Exclaimed DoubleThink, wide eyed at his new friend. He had no idea it was close to happening, but here it was! It got alot taller, and prettier too. It almost looked human.

"So you're a JakeXanth, huh? Hmm...." He walked around his friend, pacing a circle as he examined him closely. "I bet you're really strong, and your move pool's probably impressive too." He muttered to himself as he eyeballed him.

'Does my new form please you, Master?'

"...!" DoubleThink jumped, then looked around quickly. "What...? Who said that, who's there?"

'It's me, Master. Your friend.'

DoubleThink blinked, turning back to look at his JakeXanth. "That was.... you?" He smiled and tilted him head slightly.

'Yes, Master. I can speak to you telepathically now.' JakeXanth said wordlessly.

"Wow.... telepathy. Now that's impressive! You're a great friend."

JakeXanth blushed and looked away. 'Thank you, Master...'

“No problem. I give compliments when compliment’s due.” DoubleThink winked, causing JakeXanth to blush even more. DoubleThink didn’t seem to notice though. “Well, we’re almost to the next town. What do you say you get in the pokeball and I take you over to the friend center for some much-deserved healing?”

JakeXanth nodded, lacing his hands behind his back.

“Alright!” DoubleThink smiled, pulling out his pokeball and popping it open, allowing JakeXanth to return within. He minimized it and set it on his belt, then began on his way to the next town.

Feeling more drained than usual, DoubleThink decided to spend the night at that town. He wasn’t exactly well-off in terms of cash, so the motel he stayed at was sub par at best. Paying for his room, he headed up stairs and down the hall until he found his room.

He sighed out in relief at the sight of the bed. Dingy it was, but cushion is cushion. DoubleThink threw his backpack onto a chair and immediately removed his shirt. Tossing that on the floor, he started to unbuckle his belt. He let his pants drop to the floor, leaving him in his boxers. He walked over to his backpack to retrieve his pajamas, and didn’t notice one of the pokeballs roll off his belt and rest on the button. The ball expanded and popped open. JakeXanth appeared in the motel room. He yawned silently, stretching, then turned around.

‘Oh my!’

DoubleThink jumped, whirling around to find himself in his underwear in front of JakeXanth! “Ah! W-what are you……”

‘…..’ He blushed intensely and turned away, his hands over his face.

“ Oh man…. I’m so embarrassed….. this was… I mean, this wasn’t…. I didn’t….. “ DoubleThink chewed on his lower lip, too flustered to think of anything to say in this awkward moment.

‘Master…. I didn’t know you felt that way. ‘

“…! Huh?” DoubleThink blinked.

JakeXanth looked back at him over his shoulder. He was still blushing, but his eyes….. they didn’t look embarrassed. ‘Why else would you summon me here? Now? In a motel room… you nearly nude….. me just evolved into this form….. ‘

“Um……”

‘You’ve been waiting, haven’t you? Waiting until I evolved…. ‘ He turned fully, moving toward him. He looked as if he glided when he moved. So gracefully, so femininely. His hand went to his chest, sliding over the warm skin. ‘….. until you could have me. ‘

“ H-h-h-have y-y-you?!” DoubleThink’s face lit up like a beacon. He could feel his knees get shakey and his heart race. Was his friend actually…. And did he really…… and why didn’t he feel more disgusted by this? Did he…. Did he want it all along after all?

He smiled. ‘Yes. You can have me.’ He pressed his lips against his, throwing his arms around his neck and engaging him in a passionate, heated embrace. To be honest, he’d wanted him too. Ever since he was a JacobX891. But it had been impossible until now…. Now it could all ‘fit’.

DoubleThink was completely taken aback by all this. His mind was reeling, but his body… it seemed to know exactly what to do. His hands almost unconsciously went to his hips, his lips beginning to kiss back, and a certain appendage began to stiffen. “Mmm…”

‘Your lips feel so good, Master. And you’re so warm. I cannot wait until we are one…’ He spoke telepathically as their kissing became fervent.

“Mmm……Then let’s not wait anymore!” He exclaimed suddenly, sweeping JakeXanth off his feet quite suddenly, then tossing him onto the bed. He crawled on after him, grinning devilishly.

‘Oh Master….. so assertive!’

“You betcha!” He kissed him again.

‘Master……’

“Mmmm…..”

‘Master……. ‘

“Mm—yeah?” He pulled away.

‘Do you have…. Protection?’

DoubleThink blinked, then furrowed his brows. “Protection….? Oh! You mean condoms?”

He nodded.

“Uh, no. But we don’t need those! I can’t get you pregnant and we’re both virgins, right?”

‘Right, but…. It’s just….. ‘ He looked away, biting his lip.

“But… what?” He tilted his head.

All humans use condoms for this type of thing. That’s normal. And we’re doing this. So…. If we used those, it’d be more… normal, and less like you’re doing it with an animal.’

“…. Aw. JakeXanth. You are just an animal! “

‘But still…..’

He pursed his lips, then smiled. “Okay! I saw a machine downstairs! Let’s go!”

JakeXanth’s expression brightened. ‘Thank you, Master!’

After a quick dressing session, DoubleThink and JakeXanth hurried downstairs to the first floor of the motel. There was a vending machine with various chips, drinks, and at the very bottom….. “Condoms!”

‘Only ten G!’

“Uh…. Oh uh….. “ He patted his pockets.

‘What?’

“I don’t have any change…… “

‘Oh… ‘ JakeXanth looked down at the floor.

“……. “ He stared at his face for a moment, then nodded. “Don’t worry!” DoubleThink knelt down in front of the machine and stuck his hand into the flap.

‘Master! Are you sure you should be doing that?’

“Don’t worry! No one will notice. Nnnnngg…. Just a little….bit….. more…. And….. got it! “ DoubleThink pulled the rubber out of the machine and straightened. “Now, lets get back up there and—“

“STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!“

DoubleThink and JakeXanth both jumped as a man clad in heavy brown armor ran up to them, scowling.

“NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH! I’VE CONFISCATED YOUR STOLEN GOODS. NOW PAY YOUR FINE OR IT’S OFF TO JAIL!”

“Uh… sir…. I’m sorry…. Really…. It wont happen again…. “ DoubleThink stuttered out, wide eyed. “ Let me just get my wall-“

“THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!” The guard drew out his sword.

‘Master!’ JakeXanth moved in between. ‘Don’t worry, I’ll pro-‘ The guard beheaded JakeXanth with a single slash.

“….JakeXanth! NO! YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU—“ He never finished his sentence as the cold steel ran through his chest. He gasped, and blood trickled out from his lips. The sword was pulled out, and DoubleThink collapsed. Everything was going dark. Everything was vanishing. He saw JakeXanth’s severed head on the other side of the room, and the armored man’s feet as he nonchalantly sheathed his blade and walked away….

May 23, 2011 at 2:32 AM
Been here way too long...
May 23, 2011 at 2:37 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Now i must draw Jacob Xanth Gardevoir

May 23, 2011 at 2:45 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I love Fabulous just immediately knows where it was taken from.

May 23, 2011 at 2:45 AM
/end
Captain Fabulous said:
I thought you said you were going to write the stories?

Just for you. <3

*CONGRATULATIONS! Your MAGIKARP has evolved into a GYARADOS!*
"Wow!" Exclaimed Captain Fabulous, wide eyed at his new Pokemon. He had no idea it was close to evolving, but here it was! It got alot taller, and angrier looking too. It almost looked like DragonBoots.

"So you're a Gyarados, huh? Hmm...." He walked around his Pokemon, pacing a circle as he examined her closely. "I bet you're really strong, and your move pool's probably impressive too." He muttered to himself as he eyeballed her.

'FUCK YOU, MASTER!'

"...!" Captain Fabulous jumped, then looked around quickly. "What...? Who said that, who's there?"

'IT'S ME MASTER, THE FUCKING SERPENT.'

Captain Fabulous blinked, turning back to look at his Gyarados. "That was.... you?" She flailed around angrily spouting out a tsunami of profane words.

'FUCK, HOW COULD YOU BE SO DENSE.' Gyarados said wordfully.

"Wow.... telepathy. Now that's impressive! You're a great Pokemon."

Gyarados' face grew red with rage. 'GODDAMN FUCKASSSHITNUGGETS WHY ARE YOU SUCH A SMEGMAMOUTHED ANAL CARTRIDGE?! WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT TELEPATHY!? FUCKING RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'

“No problem. I give compliments when compliment’s due.” Captain Fabulous winked, causing Gyarados to grow even more enraged. Captain Fabulous didn’t seem to notice though. “Well, we’re almost to the next town. What do you say you get in the pokeball and I take you over to the friend center for some much-deserved healing?”

Gyarados stuck up her tail, in what can only be assumed to be her gesture of a middle finger. She charged up his hyper beam, but just as she was about to fire it, she was interrupted.

“Alright!” Captain Fabulous smiled, pulling out his pokeball and popping it open, forcefully sucking Gyarados within. He minimized it and set it on his belt, then began on his way to the next town.

Feeling more drained than usual, Captain Fabulous decided to spend the night at that town. He wasn’t exactly well-off in terms of cash, so the motel he stayed at was sub par at best. Paying for his room, he headed up stairs and down the hall until he found his room.

He sighed out in relief at the sight of the bed. Dingy it was, but cushion is cushion. Captain Fabulous threw his backpack onto a chair and immediately removed his shirt. Tossing that on the floor, he started to unbuckle his belt. He let his pants drop to the floor, leaving him in his boxers. He walked over to his backpack to retrieve his pajamas, and didn’t notice one of the pokeballs roll off his belt and rest on the button. The ball expanded and popped open. Gyarados appeared in the motel room. She thrashed wildly on the floor screaming words that would make the baby Jesus cry. Then she quickly jerked herself around.

‘DICKTEA!’

Captain Fabulous jumped, whirling around to find himself in his underwear in front of Gyarados! “Ah! W-what are you……”

‘FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-’ She bit her bottom lip intensely and slammed her face into the floor in an attempt to hold back on her thoughts of killing the pathetic trainer in front of her.

“ Oh man…. I’m so embarrassed….. this was… I mean, this wasn’t…. I didn’t….. “ Captain Fabulous chewed on his lower lip, too flustered to think of anything to say in this awkward moment.

‘SHIT, SHIT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANNA BITE YOUR FUCKING NUTSKIN OFF YOU CUMGIZZLING DICKFIG.‘

“…! Huh?” Captain Fabulous blinked.

Gyarados looked back at him over her shoulder. She was still enraged, but her eyes….. they were bloodshot. ‘WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SUMMON ME HERE WHEN YOU'RE FUCKING DRESSED LIKE THAT ALONE IN THE FUCKING HOTEL ROOM YOU SICK COCKGOBLIN. ‘

“Um……”

‘I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG. WAITING UNTIL I EVOLVED…. ‘ She turned fully, moving toward him. She looked as if she was an unstoppable demon when she moved. So violently, so angrily. Her tail went to his neck, constricting over the warm skin. ‘….. UNTIL I COULD HAVE YOU!!! ‘

“ H-h-h-have y-y-you?!” Captain Fabulous’ face lit up like a beacon. He could feel his knees get shakey and his heart race. Was his friend actually…. And did she really…… and why didn’t he feel more disgusted by this? Did he…. Did he want it all along after all?

She spat on him. ‘HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD IMPALED ON A SPIKE MADE OUT OF YOUR INNARDS AFTER I BURN THEM INTO A FUCKTACULAR CRISP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY RIPPING THEM OUT YOUR FUCKING BODY!’ She pressed her fangs against his face, wrapping her tail neck and engaging him in a painful, heated embrace. To be honest, she'd always wanted to kill him. Ever since she was a Magikarp. But it had been impossible until now…. Now it could all ‘rip’.

Captain Fabulous was completely taken aback by all this. His mind was reeling, but his body… it seemed to know exactly what to do. His hands almost unconsciously went to her tail, his lips beginning to kiss her tongue, and a certain appendage began to stiffen. “Mmm…”

‘HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK. YOU'RE SHITTING ON BUTLER DICKS NOW SAUSAGEASS. I CAN'T WAIT TO FUCKING EAT YOU WHOLE!’ She screamed as his kissing grew more passionate.

“Mmm……Then let’s not wait anymore!” He exclaimed suddenly, sliding his head from Gyarados' mouth quite skillfully, then tossing himself onto the bed. She crawled on after him, even more enraged that he was able to slide from her grasps.

‘Oh Gyarados….. so assertive!’

“DILOPPADICKSAURUS!” She tried biting him again.

‘Gyarados……’

“FFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAOLSIJDOFSJFOSJIEFJWOIEJFOSJFOSJOGJOSEJ!!!”

‘Grarados……. ‘

“WHAT, WHAT IS IT?! WHAT ARE YOUR LAST WORDS YOU WORTHLESS DICKCHEESE!?” She pulled away.

‘Do you have…. Protection?’

Gyarados' vessel in her forehead was about to burst, then she tensed her brows. “WISEGUY EH?! NO, I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO USE PROTECT.”

He nodded.

“Uh oh...But we don’t need those! I'm okay getting you pregnant...if you're okay with it..."

‘I DON'T UNDERSTAND, BUT IT SOUNDS A LOT TO ME LIKE YOU'RE ASKING FOR ME TO JAM A SPIKE HEATED UP AT APPROXIMATELY 500 DEGREES CELSIUS DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SPHINCTER WHILE SINGING ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT.‘ She screamed, getting ready to bite into him.

“Wait… what?” He tilted his head.

’THAT'S IT, HERE I COME. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. TIME TO GO WILD ANIMAL ON YOUR ASS.’

“…. Aw. Gyarados. I don’t think of you as an animal! “

‘NOT THE POINT, TOO BAD SMEGMABRAINS.’

He pursed his lips, then smiled. “Okay! I saw a machine downstairs! Let’s go!”

Gyarados’s lunged down to bite Captain Fabulous, but he had already rolled off the bed and was on his way downstairs. ‘KHALIL BALD DICKS! ’

After a quick dressing session, Captain Fabulous hurried downstairs to the first floor of the motel. Gyarados followed as best she could, flapping around to move with her body made for the water. There was a vending machine with various chips, drinks, and at the very bottom….. “Condoms!”

“Uh…. Oh uh….. “ He patted his pockets.

‘GET BACK HERE GERMAN LIZARDNUTS’

“I don’t have any change…… “

‘RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH‘ Gyarados struggled to get to the bottom of the stairs.

“……. “ He stared at her for a moment, then nodded. “Don’t worry!” Captain Fabulous knelt down in front of the machine and stuck his hand into the flap.

‘WHEN I GET YOU, YOU'RE GANNA WISH THAT MACHINE HAD LIFE SUPPORT’

“Don’t worry! No one will notice. Nnnnngg…. Just a little….bit….. more…. And….. got it! “ Captain Fabulous pulled the rubber out of the machine and straightened. “Now, lets get back up there and—“

“Posting in a The S.P.O.T. thread.“

Captain Fabulous jumped as a kid in speedos with sunglasses walked up to him.

“This story is shit.”

“Uh… sir…. I’m sorry…. Really…. It wont happen again…. “ Captain Fabulous stuttered out, wide eyed. “ Let me just get my wall-“

“Disagreeing with me? Trolling.” The Jacob pulled out a piece of paper with the word "Flugzeug" written on it.

‘FINALLY, I GOT YOU NOW DICKBUCKET!’ Gyarados found his way between the two, as he charged his hyper beam. ‘BLUBBERSHIT SUNDAE, FUCK YOU MASTER!‘ Then an exploding plane crashed on Gyarados.

“….Gyarados! NO! YOU MONSTER! YOU KILLED HER! YOU—“ He never finished his sentence as an other exploding plane crashed on him, crushing half is body. He gasped, and blood trickled out from his lips. Everything was going dark. Everything was vanishing. He saw Gyarados’ severed head on the other side of the room, and the half naked boy climbing on a Unicorn and galloping away nonchalantly.

May 23, 2011 at 3:19 AM
daughter of chivalry
Truly a masterpiece. I give it 5 stars.

May 23, 2011 at 3:37 AM
A old relic from older days
"..."
I lol'd throughout the whole thing, and then I lol'd hard. (before the names were edited in)

May 23, 2011 at 4:49 AM
Been here way too long...
Well now I really hope this doesn't get deleted.

DT if you delete this you're a... umm, hold on...

You're a "SMEGMAMOUTHED ANAL CARTRIDGE."

May 23, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
It's a copypasta, why would you even be missing out on anything?

May 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Professional Whatever
This is strange...
Really, really strange...

May 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM
/end
The following story has whyme, MetaSeraphim, WildDesu and Cripplechair and is based on real life events.

The following is Rated R.

It was a dark and cold night. whyme had just woken up when she heard a noise in her room. She looked around pulling the blanket slowly over her face.

"I-is anybody there?"

The wind howled through her opened window. She rubbed her eyes slowly and got out of bed to close it. Suddenly, she heard movement behind her. She let out a small yelp and turned around quickly, only to find a cat looking up at her.

"Oh, hey there. You're the one that I heard. You must be cold staying out there all alone like that..."

She said as she pet the cat's head softly with a smile. Upon further inspection, whyme realized she'd seen the cat before. It was the same cat that MetaSeraphim had found in her room weeks before.

"Ahhh, I remember you! You came back! I'm glad you're safe..."
"...Meoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"

The cat let out deeply looking at whyme. whyme quickly went into her fridge to get some salmon she left from that night's dinner. The cat nearly swallowed the salmon whole when she took it out for him.

"Woah, you're really hungry!"

She said as she watched in amazement at just how much he reminded her of MetaSeraphim.

The cat looked up at her with half a salmon poking from his mouth. He put the salmon down slowly and walked to whyme, laying belly side up on her lap. A smile lit up on whyme’s face from this cute act. As she started to rub his belly, she thought of waking MetaSeraphim up but didn't want to interrupt her sleep at this time of night. While petting him she suddenly felt a smooth wet part. She screamed slightly and looked down, breaking out of her train of thought. She hadn't noticed her hand had been slowly petting down the cats belly further and further.

She stared at the cat's penis for a little and looked at her hand.

"...That's right...you're a boy cat..."
She paused for a few seconds before placing her hand back on the cat, this time directly on his penis. She stroked it slowly at first with her small, soft fingers. The cat purred pleasingly at the feel of whyme's skin. whyme grabbed his hardened penis with two fingers now, and started stroking it faster. For some reason, she started feeling her breathing getting faster. She didn’t realize how excited she was getting over this. She slowly moved her hips back and forth, rubbing the cat's back against the crotch of her cotton pajamas as she played with his member.

Suddenly, the awkward feeling of her panties clinging to her skin from subtle moisture brought her to a realization of what she was doing. Part of her thought she should stop, but she couldn’t. She rubbed the cat even faster. He let out a loud meow and extended his legs in the air. whyme finally bent her head downwards and took a slow lick at its tip. Her lips twisted slightly and she withdrew her head at the bitter taste of the drop on his tip, but she tried again. It wasn't so bad the second time around.

She clamped her lips around its tip delicately and sucked softly. Her hands prodded around at his balls carefully. She pulled his penis out her mouth and looked at his balls as her fingers felt around them

"These are really big...but then again, you're a big cat so I guess that makes sense..."

The cat slapped her hand with his tail and looked down at his penis.

"Okay okay, I'll keep going..."

whyme said with a slight giggle as she continued where she left off.

As she sucked a bit harder he wagged his tail wildly. Eventually he let out a long "Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" as he shot his white fluids onto her soft tongue. She pulled his penis out slowly and spat out his cum into one hand.

"This is how it looks like?..."

whyme said curiously as she played with it in her hand a bit, picking out strands of fur that got into it. She looked at it slowly drip down her fingers. She pulled down her cotton pajama bottom and panties with her clean hand, revealing her smooth wet vagina. She dabbed her fingers into her cupped hand full of cat semen and rubbed it slowly against her slit.

whyme closed her eyes and slightly opened her mouth as she let a small moan escape from her lips.

"Mmmmmm, this is the first time I've done something like this...I feel like such a horrible person...but I can't stop"

Just then, she felt something else rubbing against her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked down. The cat was licking her clit with his rough tongue. She gasped shockingly at first.

"S-stop, that tickles...Stop Kitty..."

She said weakly to the cat. But instead, the cat moved her clitoris into his mouth. He sucked on it pleasingly. whyme's body weakened, she closed her eyes again and let her body fall back slowly.

"N- no, this is wrong, I can't do this."

She thought to herself. But she was paralyzed with pleasure. All she can do was sit back and pant softly as the cat licked her up like a can of tuna.

After enjoying her clit, the cat moved down to sticking his tongue into her. As he continued with his treat, whyme's flower slowly blossomed open, showing her bright pink insides. As whyme felt his tongue enter her she couldn't help it anymore. She let out a louder moan than before. Finally claiming control of her body again she pet the cat's head lovingly as he licked faster and faster. Sticking his tongue as far into her as he can reach and making her juices come out more and more by the second. whyme's small feet curled up slightly, and she clamped the cat firmly between her legs. She unbuttoned her top and grabbed her right breast, rubbing her erect pink nipple slowly while continuing petting the cat with her left hand.

As she rubbed her nipple harder and groped her breast more she breathed harder. Suddenly she felt the cat stop, but after felt paws on her tummy. She looked down, before she could realize what she was seeing she felt something thick go inside her.

"W-w-w-waaaaaaaaait, nooooooooo you can't go this far-"

But while she said one thing, her body reacted the other. She could feel herself getting more wet. Her tight vagina clenched his penis into her. He licked her belly button sensually as he started thrusting into her. whyme moaned louder. She grabbed onto the cat's back and moved her hips along with it.

"I guess it's not disobeying mom and dad's trust if I'm not doing this with a guy...right?"

The confused girl thought to herself as she moaned louder and louder.

The cat meowed loudly as he pounded harder into whyme's frail body. He could feel every bump, curve, and grove inside her. He speed up and slammed harder into her. She let out a small scream as a trickle of blood flowed down her thigh. whyme's eyes watered a little.

"It hurts a bit, but I don't want him to stop. Keep on....Good kitty...."

Suddenly, she felt her vagina heating up. She moaned louder, her soft to medium volume moans raising to that of screams. She felt a stream of hot liquid shoot deep inside her. At that moment she screamed as loud as she could. Her whole body tensed up. She had her first orgasm, it felt so good she hadn't noticed the drop of droll the rolled out her mouth and down her chin. She laid on the floor panting heavily. She smiled wide and looked at the cat. She smiled wide and giggled softly.

"You really are a good cat..."

Just then, she heard running outside. Her door slammed open and MetaSeraphim, WildDesu, and Cripplechair in both a Mimiga mask and bunny suit ran into whyme's apartment with worried looks on their faces.

"WHYME, WE HEARD SCREAMING AN-...."

WildDesu stopped mid sentence and covered her eyes with her hands quickly.

"I-I'm sorry!"

She said quickly running out. Cripplechair stared, jaw dropped even though it couldn't be seen through the Mimiga mask. MetaSeraphim just bursted into laughter.

"N-no it it it's not what it looks likeeeeeeee!"

whyme screamed in embarrassment, her face red as a beat. In all the excitement she hadn't noticed how loud her screams had gotten.

"Don't worry whyme, you're secret's safe with us~ Don't let species get in the way of love!"

MetaSeraphim teased.

"MeeeeetaSeeeeeraphim"

whyme yelled as she quickly got up on her feet and brushed the cat hair off her. The cat smirked as he walked slowly over to the window.

-The end-

May 23, 2011 at 3:13 PM
Professional Whatever
I think you have a problem, Seraphim.
...Real life events?
Um, I don't even wanna know.

May 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM
/end
LunarSoul said:
I think you have a problem, Seraphim.
...Real life events?
Um, I don't even wanna know.

diph.php

May 23, 2011 at 3:51 PM
"..."
May 23, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I would read all of this, but it's too long.

Seems neat though..
:J

May 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM
"..."
Ollie said:
I would read all of this, but it's too long.

Seems neat though..
:J

tl;dr version:
A cat is fine too.

May 23, 2011 at 7:09 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Include me in the story.

May 23, 2011 at 8:25 PM
daughter of chivalry
It honestly wouldn't surprise me that he/she would go to such lengths. This is TOTALLY CANON

May 23, 2011 at 8:42 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I demand more