existingaccount

Profile posts Postings About

• i'm not sure what to think of the pizza tower developer controversy but i do not want to touch it with a 10 foot pole
    Mint
    Mint
    Are you intentionally posting something out of context because I haven't heard of any controversy, though I'm admittedly avoiding everything surrounding the game to remain blind when I actually get to playing the game.
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    there was a controversy in which a bunch of rather questionable mcpig discord messages were leaked (surprisingly enough, it had nothing to do with grooming), and although the messages were 4 years ago and mcpig has admitted that he isn't proud of them, he never exactly apologized. i think the tribe cheese enemy also has something to do with this, especially because of the fact that it made it into the final game, but i don't know how exactly it connects. that isn't to say that you're not allowed to like or play the game, though.
    i don't even care about off that much anymore but whenever i see an off reference i become extremely happy
    Orbit
    Orbit
    Same, but to a lesser extent. Same with Cave Story. I can't describe it but it's good feeling to have.
    i feel like that one day, i'll ask to make a really minor soundtrack for a cave story mod and then give up the moment i place the first note
    the second part of the bloodstained sanctuary is by far the worst one to speedrun. all of the other parts are fun, but the second room is responsible for so many failed runs to get king's title screen that i don't even remember how many times i died to that room. i didn't even get king's title screen in the end, ballos's death animation took too long. edit: i was getting toroko's theme, not king's theme.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    What if falling blocks weren't invulnerable, but could be destroyed with enough damage? Or if physics were introduced, change their trajectory? If you had bad RNG, you might be able to save yourself with a well placed Spur or slow a large block down with the explosion of a few missiles.

EDIT: And why should falling blocks hurt you if you land on them momentarily from the top? Would be interesting to lightly touch down on falling blocks with the booster v2.0, refilling your boost.
    Or if blocks would stack up on the screen, or some break through the ground revealing spikes?

Anyway, I bet bloodstained 2 could be remixed into something curious. Even with falling blocks as a premise.
    thinking about making a hard mode for cave story that doesn't just place death spikes everywhere
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Using the NO NPC tile type for rooms like the Undead Core in a horizontal zigzagging pattern…
    (At least in theory.)

Not gonna lie, I wanna see a third Core-type boss that's armoured. T_T
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    ideas that i've come up with:
    although they won't be around the entire game, death spikes will be spammed to ridiculous levels in certain areas that aren't based around platforming, like monster x's arena. in labyrinth m, curly brace leaves you behind to speedrun the level, and you have to fight the extremely strong enemies on your own. you drown 50% faster, and curly's air tank only makes the process 50% slower than in vanilla. the snake deals more damage and there are more walls made to interrupt other projectiles, making it much more viable. misery fights along with the first core fight, although she will have less hp and less attacks. edit: all falling blocks are removed. i somehow forgot just how much i despise rng. a save point appears before ballos's fight.
    Serri
    Serri
    >falling block generator

You've officially lost me there. Never think the RNG blocks counts as a fucking challenge. It's only sadism at its finest.
    man, the new(wii) ost is weird. some tracks are just fucking incredible and then you listen to the way they did last battle and die inside
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    actually, most of the boss themes were butchered. only eyes of flame was spared, but it still has lost most of the chaotic energy. it still sounds good, though. also, i absolutely hate the execution of labyrinth fight. it was bad enough for me that the song just sounded meh, and then the wiiware composers kicked in and drank all of the energy out of it with a straw
    thinking of modding jenka's nightmare. true ending route is going to be vastly different because i really didn't like how it was done.
    Serri
    Serri
    Damn, you gonna be the fourth person to do something about that mod.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    You are free to do as you please, but yeah I personally don't think we need a 5th version/attempt of that particular mod. There's roughly a thousand other mods out there too.
    i think i have an incurable obsession with drawing fake earthbound screenshots
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    sounds like you need to make an earthbound mod? :O
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    why hadn't i thought of that before? well, i hope my rom and coilsnake don't suddenly implode!
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    my coilsnake became tame
    is jack stauber never going to upload to youtube again or
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Good chance he's just taking a break. This is pretty common for youtube channels to disappear, but sometimes after a year or two they come back.
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    from what i've heard he's really active on patreon. i'm questioning if he's ever going to upload to youtube again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…