Willow
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Last night was rough...I knew you could get hungover but fuck me man
    Willow
    Willow
    The main thing I remember is that I had a very long conversation about Harry Potter and then one of my friends mentioned J.K Rowling and we all collectively started shitting on J.K Rowling
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Woddles is now an adult, not because he drank but because he shitted on J.K. Rowling lol
    Willow
    Willow
    Thank you Cold
    You are in the middle of an extreme game of Uno. The tension is high unbearable as all players involved wait patiently for their turns.

The silence is broken by an announcement.

"Thanks for the sub!"
    If you're told to find your own truth by herding information from multiple sources, how can you trust fortune cookies?
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I surely don't trust them. Every fortune cookie I've ever had contained confetti or some crap inside and it tastes gross. How the hell do you bake something completely wrong like that wtf.
    See y'all in the next two months for modfest ;)
    Serri
    Serri
    Reject modernity (modfest)
    Embrace tradition (making a mod on your own time)
    Willow
    Willow
    it was worth making a mod for modfest to get the experience. Probably not gonna do it again for a while

EDIT: Actually might patch it up a bit and give it a proper release here soon just for accessibility sake
    25th modfest is almost over guys! You know what that means...
    There will be lemon(s).
    Serri
    Serri
    Imagine talking about modfest in the forums
    Willow
    Willow
    Practically reinventing the wheel by doing this
    Will you be the BkBlack to my PrtCave?

Spherical had a way better one
    Serri
    Serri
    God, things can go wrong if someone looks at that and think it's racist.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I remember once someone thought I was being racist when I used the phrase "black as assholes", when the phrase was actually extremely literal, meaning "as dark as the inside of your butthole".
    Update: I've played Ordeal Pillar again and I stand by what I said about it in that mod music post (even if the rest wasn't quite accurate). I even got this sword that let me almost completely shred the boss rush at the end which was probably intentional since you have to go out of your way to find it. I found everything a lot easier to play through than when I first did because it would take me multiple tries to do something then, and I feel like it was way easier this time around, with the exception of a couple ordeals and the wind task at the beginning. I thought the story was fine enough but it was definitely not a joke and I can respect that. Especially that bit at the end when [REDACTED] and the [REDACTED] have a nice little meet up at the end before you go [bruh] off a cliff but then daisuke amaya comes and brings you out of the [bruh] and notes all of the little trinkets and things you've done. That Sam kid really did paint the Father to be a mean guy...

Real ass post about ordeal pillar in the profile because I didnt want to make a useless thread let's goooooo
    Jak
    Jak
    I stan ordeal pillar
    Willow
    Willow
    That's pretty ominous
    What is the best thing that has the number 2 in it
    I think it's Jenka's Nightmare
    Serri
    Serri
    You did say "number 2"
    Willow
    Willow
    That's right
    Willow
    Willow
    I do love Jenka's Nightmare though so something which I also like which has the number 2 in it is Orgmaker 2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…