Raus
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I received my Nintendo Zapper yesterday, and I've got to say, it's one of the finest light guns to have been designed. ^.^
    Raus
    Raus
    I also got some stuff for that Power Glove hack, but I'm still missing some parts! D:
    I received my two Arduino Micro's after a couple weeks. Had some fun setting up LED circuit and other stuff, but I need to get a bunch of resistors so that I don't fry them. Still waiting for the IMU.
    Raus
    Raus
    @Miccs - Oh, just a really cool peripheral because reasons because Surgeon Simulator.
    I've seen someone do a sign language typer with a similar project, so there's quite a bit of great ideas to do with it!
    Raus
    Raus
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I've wanted an Arduino for a while. Just never got around to buying one. And what if you had to play Surgeon Simulator WITHOUT the arduino and the horrible accuracy of the Power Glove. Yikes.
    I recieved a Nintendo Power Glove; time to hack it with some sleek arduinos! >:3
    Noxid
    Noxid
    apparently they made so many of the flex sensors in the fingers expecting it to sell like gangbusters if you buy one today it might still say "nintendo 1989" on it
    Noxid
    Noxid
    a flex sensor that is
    Raus
    Raus
    It'll take some days before I recieve my arduino parts, but until then @Some random guy you'll just have to wait. I can post some pictures of the glove itself as is if you'd like.
    I have two free Steam keys now, one for Spelunky HD and another for Grim Famdango Remastered. Same as previously, they're up for grabs!
    Raus
    Raus
    Going in order of asked with 25 random integerz from random.org denoting each individual: Shade of a Wave gets the Spelunky HD steam key.
    http://i.imgur.com/YOtrJ8X.png

Also Bionicobot gets the Grim Fandango Remastered key.
    Mint
    Mint
    RANDOM.ORG? Nice choice.
    Raus
    Raus
    Hey, thanks Miccs, just wanted it to be as fair as possible. :>
    ...Maybe some other day you'll get a Steam key?
    I found Roller Coaster Tycoon on Steam and I'm so excited about it! It's one of my top favorite childhood games I've ever played a decade ago, and almost nothing else beats it. I still remember when me and my brother used to fight over who gets to play it. ^_^;
    Mint
    Mint
    I still have the second game lying around.
    There's also a open source version of it, including higher rail/launch speed and lots of other goodness.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    Aaaaaah sibling rivalry, I remember that clear as glass.

Gud tiemz.
    Raus
    Raus
    Check your spelling Jpzarde, you may have added an extra 'i' somewhere in there. :p
    I'm not sure which is worse...1 glaring red pixel or a glitched up taskbar notification that doesn't go away.
    Raus
    Raus
    My desktop's main monitor every so often gets a red pixel left of the center of the screen. I just poke it and it goes away, but they can sometimes be quite so unnerving!
    Yesterday a taskbar notification glitched and a weird shadow of it was left in the bottom right corner of the screen on my laptop.

Out of the two, I have to pick the taskbar's annoyance as the dead pixel at least looks fairly normal.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    Someone told me that dead pixels have the chance to spread, on that note, they also have the chance NOT to spread, it is just something to consider.
    Raus
    Raus
    Good thing that dead pixel didn't spread, it's always been the very same pixel for 2 years.
    coming down with am aggrsive virus
    Xemous
    Xemous
    drink lotsa fluids and get lotsa rest. Hope you recover soon!
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    I really oughta show that virus for making you sick on a weekend... get better soon!
    Raus
    Raus
    Thanks everybody, today I'm feeling much better now.
    You can bet your biscuits I've been having only the finest oatmeal and fruits and the most awkward sleeping positions any cat would envy! :3
    My shoddy attempt at making a gardevoir CS facepic. ^_^;
    Jade
    Jade
    I notice the shading's a million times better all the sudden.
    Raus
    Raus
    @Hax4Ever: It's thanks to andwhyisit; I take no credit in the superb shading. ^_^;
    I did do some finishing touches in some areas, and reverted it from a messy jpeg into a crisp png.
    Raus
    Raus
    But comparing to what I did and what andwhyisit did, the difference is very plain to me now. I can try to do something similar on whatever future pixel art I would do, and see how it goes then.
    Back after a week-long internet-less Thanksgiving trip! Aaand tomorrow I've got school and work to do. ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…