EnlightenedOne

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• The gimmick for earning steam trading cards (AKA free wallet funds) this year actually requires you to do stuff. What do you mean I can't just vote on a game to get money, I have to play a idle game?
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    An unbelievably laggy one, at that.
    I tried to play it earlier, but all I could get out of it was maybe 10 collective seconds of click-mashing before it'd lock up.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Well, just earned two cards pretty quickly from playing it as soon as it went out of server maintenance. Had my wallet go over 1.99 after selling them for one cent less than the listed lowest, and bought Momodora III on the card profit alone.

Only thing now is to find out how to fix my Windows emulator on my Mac...
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    your grandparents play tomb raider?
    BLink
    BLink
    nice plunder.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I'm pretty sure that the Tomb Raider game was actually one of my uncle's disks that was left behind, it was hidden under a pile of software disks.

I'm not even sure if I can find something that can run the outdated disk.
    ...Happy birthday! And that concludes another Late Birthday Post. Keeping track of these is impossible...
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    At least you get points for trying/caring.

I wish you luck on your endless cyclical quest.
    Hey EnlightenedOne, have you ever seen <a href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE0YbX96oto' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>this</a>? just tell it. because I think you've never seen it ...
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I have seen it.

I gave a response to it in the mod's thread, basically saying it was meant as a joke and it is out of my control that it somehow got over to him, that it escalated beyond what I wished it too.
    apis
    apis
    I'm just surprised when see that video.
    UPDATE NUMBER TWO - I have five minutes to type this:
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Use this code to upgrade the player:
    <FL+B720<FL+B723<FL+B724<FL+B725<FL+B728<FL+B730

Use this code to degrade the player:
    <FL+B726<FL+B722<FL+B720

Use this code to break the game:
    <FL+B728<FL+B727<FL+B724<FL+B722

Use this code to spawn a secret unknown demon boss:
    <FL+B729<FL+B727<FL+B724<FL+B723<FL+B721

If you want the full package, with much more than just changing the number that appears when you use this, scream at me constantly and I'll maybe release the mods that will reveal them.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Also I haven't tested this really so if it doesn't make sense I accidentally told you how to crash the game.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    My curiosity is piqued =o
    I HAD 30 MINS SO ENJOY THIS TERRIBLE THING: <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;"><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUiA_3l_vEs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUiA_3l_vEs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></div></div>
    </div>
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Looking forward to it ^.^

I enjoy useless things almost as much as sliced tea.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    I dunno. I'm more of a canned water person, myself.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    The fact that you made the Sanctuary a cutscene makes me wonder if the same could be done for the entire game...
    I ANNOUNCED IT. Now I have to actually work on it.
    BLink
    BLink
    I might have time to bugtest.

これはおいしいですよ。
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    I'm not sure it's correct to use おいしい for things you can't actually taste. And I'm definitely not sure why you continue to use Japanese on an English speaking forums.
    BLink
    BLink
    I am a n00b again.

my apologies.

Still is delicious figuratively though.
    Deleting your posted status updates
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I'm too much of a perfectionist, even in social regards.
    I can give you a very bare-bones-and-basic overview of what it said though:
    <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">I'm giving up modding, more info tomorrow.</div></div>
    </div>
    BLink
    BLink
    well that was slightly unexpected.

At least give us Carnage Clash and let someone finish it if you haven't.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    My urge to finish it whilst not working on it is why I haven't done this a long time ago.
    I'll try to get the thread up today.
    How did I end up in the position to be hosting a Risk of Rain server on weekday afternoons?
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Where did I come from? Where will I go? Since when am I running a server?

These are all particularly enlightened questions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…