GIRakaCHEEZER
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• This message is directed just as much at Noxid as it is at you, but I'm sending it to you because you aren't known for keeping up with everyone else's VM conversations whereas Noxid is.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Hey, I know that at many points in the forum elitism thread I kind of spoke ill of you guys, but I still have a great respect for both of you. I don't disagree with what Hiino said that you guys are the main source of helpful posts to new users, even if you are also a source of posts that I think are a bad example for the other users. Not that I don't pretty much stand by everything I said in the forum elitism thread, but sorry for my overzealous approach to things. This doesn't just go for in the forum elitism thread, but also for some other situations. This is something I've been trying to work on. So, I still appreciate both of you as individuals and users on these forums, and I hope that recent events don't get in the way of us still being friends.

Also, on a remotely related note, I apologized to Bombchu for pasting that skype conversation without his permission, because I knew in the back of my head that it was a bad move and that my excuses were no good.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Man, I can barely keep up with my *own* VM convos.

But uh, ok, cool.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Could either be a false alarm by a faulty antivirus, or it could mean your computer was already infected, and it spread to the executable.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    You're the first to complain about there being a Trojan, despite the game being out for 6 months now, so I'd hazard a guess and say that it's either a false positive or a problem on your end.

You can also try redownloading it and seeing if it's still gives you a warning. It was clean last I checked.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    Possibly a fault alarm. I also partially meant it out of sarcasm, as I know it's been out for quite a while now. So yeah, it's supposed to be partially taken with a cup of seriousness. Eh.
    So how would you feel about me making a WTF? Story revived?
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Sure, whatever.
    BLink
    BLink
    Well, that was.... slightly unexpected... thank you.

Do you have any hacking notes about the exe stored somewhere in your hard drive?
    Do you have any story preferences on how I should finish the game?
    Can I use the music you've posted in the "show off your org" thread?
    Welcome to the hall of fame btw: <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/fan-works/high-scores.php' class='bbc_url' title=''><a href="http://www.cavestory...high-scores.php" rel='nofollow external' class="su_links">http://www.cavestory...high-scores.php</a></a>
    Can I please borrow the standing sprites for Quote and Curly from WTF Story?
    BLink
    BLink
    I won't break them, get them dirty, or anything bad like that.

I promise.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Uh... sure...
    Steins;Gate is officially out in english! Since you play Dangan Ronpa thought you might be interested... I've heard good things and have been looking forward to it for a while...
    HAYDEN IS GONE FOREVERRRRRR
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    BLink
    BLink
    I blame Nox for setting a bad example.

And you for not showing a little <em class='bbc'>COMPASSION</em>.
    BLink
    BLink
    Okay then....

He's really gone.
    GIR, what software do you use for your YouTube channel to remix those songs? They're just brilliant.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Psycle is the tracker program that I used to make the Cave Story Remixes.
    Yinga
    Yinga
    And do you use MIDI's, some other file format, or make the music from scratch?
    Mind me if this is a stupid question or if im asking the (in) wrong person/place. Why is it hat I cant change my member title? I looked in account settings and profile editing help forum for answers but I just cant seem to.... Or did I miss something?
    Hey GIR. I made a similar hack to that from WTF Story, that makes your weapon icons bigger. The problem is, the icons on inventory screen aren't bigger, and it looks just... Broken.
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    Fix the inventory code where it renders the weapon icons there.
    This is what was done in WTF Story.
    Hina
    Hina
    Uhh, do you have any idea where the inventory code is located? I did not find anything earlier...
    Hina
    Hina
    OK, never mind, I just made it slightly other way. I left the inventory untouched, yet I played with framerects of the gun icons and just changed them. Thanks, anyway.
    Hey, would you be able/willing to transpose <a href='https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp7wrzxccb2a92l/H̉҉̥̣͙ȉ͕ͧͩ̈́ͯ̿̌m̭̻͚̟͉̹̊.̩̭̦̰̌͋̔͐ͧ͐̚͟.mp2[/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>this song</a> to .org?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…