S
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm going to assume somebody got to it before I did because I don't see anything wrong here.
    The suit is actually pretty famous in Japan for everything kinky-related. It's pretty much the uniform for their waitresses, in night clubs mostly XD
    I mean she had time to get out of the Demon Crown brainwash and fix her attitude (for a short while).

But nevermind, just puling your leg X3 And I'm not buying she's nice until I see your mod showing me otherwise with its plot ;D
    Right after the Doc was dead and before he got back as the Undead Core? Way too long gap for her to snap back into reality and OMG A HOSTAGE!

Also she doesn't dance the Caipirinha or the Fukiretta. BAD GURL!
    I can see the age thing, but you think he looks less serious now? Well then...

I suppose I can try to tweak it some or try again altogether. If you have any specific changes to suggest that'll make him more to your liking, that'd be appreciated.
    better now that I've written my CMPE exam
    now there is nothing to stop me on my quest for world domination...!

uh, I mean..

graduating
    Okay so

I know this is like waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue, and it still feels like it's missing something to me, but here's the first expression. Tell me what you think before I do the other expressions:

overdue.png

Also have this humorous side bonus.
    The japanese don't consider "Myuu" a cat sound so that's why it's incorrect.

If you want "Mew" then just put "Mew" in english. It doesn't make sense to use katakana if you're not going to do it right.

Also what does "Gatsu no u" have to do with "Myuu"? And weren't you "Lunarsoul"? And I don't think the katakana for "u" has a strict definition since it's not really a word at all...
    Ah, alright. I hope you can understand my confusion, as the <CNP command said that it would be able to change the direction of the spike. I totally forgot about the <ANP command, but I really don't understand now the point of changing the direction of an entity using the <CNP command.

And not the style of the avatars, just ALL the avatars at once! Geez.
    Sorry, I just meant I tested it out with different entities to see if they were invisible, and they were not.

And the spikes turn invisible when I use the command, but they are still there because they kill me.

And goddamn with all the goddamn avatars goddamn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…