C
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Alright then. The game has a weird way of overwriting its own collisions variable, so this is probably the best you're gonna see for now unless I happen to discover something new.

Hmm... maybe you didn't press the "Post" button? I'm not really sure either.
    Sorry Yes I did. I thought I had replied. I'm sure I did...hmmmm Oh well anyway here is what I said:

Great thanks. It is much better than before. It seems to be an issue with the corners of tiles/blocks. He often can move through the edges. The problem is still present but improved incredibly :D
    Ok I have done a bit... not much. Things are still quite messy. I'm just starting a few things. Jed and I are doing a Doctor who mod atm. So Hermit is on hold for a few weeks. Anyway here it is

Thanks for the help.
    One thing. Am I ever going to be able to get rid of the fact that when the hermit jumps and hits something weird things happen? Like when he jumps up and gets pushed off to the side? If not no matter. I was just wondering.
    You know how you were helping me with the character height. Well there is one problem I have noticed. When going through teleporters it uses the old quote sprites. Is there anyway to fix this? I guess the teleporter isn't designed for the Hermit's height.
    I've just played some of it and is really fun. It's got a good story line an the graphics are pretty cool. It must have taken Remar ages
    I realised I posted on my own wall just then. ARGHHH i keep doing it.
    Here was the previous message in case you didn't get it:
    No I haven't I don't really play a huge amount of games... only Cave Story and Halo CE. Maybe I should play it... Is it good?

Anyway I watched the trailer and it looks pretty awesome. I can't wait to play it :D
    I have started on your Assembly Guide and I have to say it is very easy to understand (so far). You have explained everything very well. Just one quick question. It says when I open up ollydbg that I am not logged on as administrator and some parts of the editing may fail. Is this going to be a problem at all?
    I knew where the heli was but putting the heli in that small sprite area? How does that work... Right I need to make a cursor. Okay. I will do that. What about having a background. Like in noxid's - all the flowers?
    Great! It works now :D. I wouldn't even notice the difference :D I had another question about the cursor menu. I've got the ideas down for it but where do I exactly edit this. I'm going to use a version of the helicopter that makes it look newer. Where can I insert the frames?

Edit: One other thing... outside the Egg Corridor I was able to jump through a 1 gap area. but his head went through the wall...I suppose this will just be a glitch due to my sprite.
    Ok. It seems however there are some problems with the weapons. When you use the machine gun, bubbler, and nemesis you can see part of the gun from in the sprite sheet which is below the weapons facing right. This only happens when the player is standing right and with these 3 weapons. Does this need ASM hacking and is it something I would be able to do?... I know a few basics (not much though).

Here is the .bmp arms file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?r6wm7ii7ksi3jwi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…