Cripplechair
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• It wont work in my mod the error message comes up every time. Do you think it would work as a pbm instead of a png? Oh and is it ok if i edit it just a bit to show u what im thinking the character would look like in the role hes in? (satan's son who is commanding an army of the undead to wipe out the human race) (mine will look really crappy but its just to show you), But other than that you did an awesome job!

ps: its my fault because im not very good at describing things lol :rolleyes:
    The main character. His face pic is kinda bad. I have the new cahracter sprite sheet and old face pics here. His is the first 5 with the green background. So far I just need a complete revamp. Use different colors "the ones from the srpite sheet might work" and a completely different shape for the head and hair. I'd be grateful.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wazh2olaa5ftnhz
    At the moment I need to completely redesign my characters face pic. I can't stand the way I drew the head. The expresions and eyes are fine though. Could you help me make a new one that's more like the new character sprite sheet?
    its pretty cool! but ummm (i really dont mean to sound ungrateful) could you make the hair a lil more like misery's plz? ps great thinking with the grey pants because there are gonna b alot of dark maps in the mod!
    I thought we were going to put the banner on the building itself, above the wall I've got right now. You'll still be able to see it from the entrance.
    The entrance is the only part of the building I have, though. Let's put it above the wall I've got up right now, since I was planning on a second story.
    F5TaC.png

A modest proposal.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああー
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…