Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• frosty.gif
    I was connecting with my childhood actually, and I got a Deviantart account. I was studying Pikmin and Wind Waker, that was my childhood.
    If only it had multiplayer eh? But man i did too. When the psn came back i was playing black ops online and was invited to a game of zombies. So yeah. should we discuss how we will do our beta testing as a team partner-in-crime?

Yea considering we would spent more time playing the game then anybody else we would get mad skills by the time a final version is made.

Well i gotta turn in. Make you're post and ill read and respond first thing in the morning. As in the instant i wake up.
    You don't have your files read-only do you
    I'm pretty sure I've seen this problem/answer 150.32 times by now.
    Oh, well if you're not the Street fighter type I'd recommend Pilot Wings Resort (Although I don't own it, I've heard my friends describe it and it sounds pretty fun). Then there are games like Kid Icarus, Uprising or CS3DS which are going to come out some time relatively soon (I'm sure you know CS3DS comes out this august, and I forget when Uprising comes out). Have you played any Face Raiders? I find that pretty fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…