Volley
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• But it's so cooooool~! D:
    you could post it under hacking/modding (not the showcase) to show what a neato hack was made. Also the title screen is so fancy D:
    I have a question. Your mod you cancelled (rebuilding beta) was never released. I think it's great, regardless of how short the demo was. If in fact you have stopped working on it, would you consider releasing the demo? It's a really cool concept, people deserve to play it. :D
    I'm glad the posting has increased, when the forums first moved there was about a week of silence D:

So, how goes your game making?
    A good idea, to be sure.
    As you can tell, we have moved.
    Did you find the place with minimal trouble?
    So, after hearing about how much you like Scot Pilgrim, would you be jealous if I told you I had a 17 year old highschool girlfriend? ^_^
    I made something for my sig.
    brianbdm_1Short.gif

I thought it looked cool, so I made another one, too.
    VolleyIce2.gif

It's yours if you want it. If not, that's okay, too. What do you think?
    Hey, man. I haven't heard from you in a long time. I miss talking with you on MSN. It's partly my fault. I mean, I've only been here for half of the summer, coming and going, like, every two weeks or so.
    Anyways, I remember you mentioning way back when that you'd like an org file of that stage select song I sent to you. Well, I finished it. I'm still fiddling around with the percussion, seeing what works best. Here it is~
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dyjevv8k8v1ce75
    Please tell me what you think. :D
    Thanks very much! I hope to develope enough of my game to announce it soon in the ideas section. It's comign along nicely :3
    o i c .
    well never mind because my dilemma solved itself :D

ALSO: I HACKED CS FOR THE MAC!
    and made a thread for it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…