Third Avatar ~ Merriment
Polaris

Third Avatar ~ Merriment

★SERVICE REPORT★
Jul 05, 2013-Aug 01, 2013
Jul 01, 2014-Aug 01, 2014
Jul 08, 2015-Jul 16, 2015

This is my third avatar, which I found and uploaded on July 5 in celebration of Cat Month.The low quality and lack of cropping here are intentional; the hunk of pixels you see before you is actually the image I first found when searching for a cat Gardevoir, and thus it's the one I uploaded. Although I did try to crop it, I found to my surprise that it simply looked best if I uploaded it as is.

Although I later found the full version(which can be found in the Grand Gallery), uploading the low-quality version turned out to be a stroke of luck. Although I did try to use the good quality version as an avatar, it was too big to upload like that. Although now that I think of it, I might be able to use the "set via url" option to use it...I'll have to try that.

I've harped about the picture before, but it really is fitting. I don't think I could find a better avatar for Cat Month, no matter where I looked. In fact, it's good enough that I'll probably come back to it every July unless I find another equally good cat-related pic, which is doubtful. However, because this is more of a special occasions avatar, I pretty much only use it for one month every year. Regardless, I'm definitely indebted to it, and like all of my avatars, it enjoys the benefits of relaxing at either of my galleries when not being used as an avatar.

This picture first served as my fourth, and is used exclusively on Cat Months. It's fun-loving and sweet, but fears being considered too fruity and worries about its impact on others.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Special Album
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media