Would it be possible to slow down the 'Life Capsule' animation.

May 17, 2018 at 11:47 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Essentially, I just wanted to know if it was possible to slow down the 'Life Capsule' animation. Another question I had was if there was a way to change the "Studio Pixel Presents..." text at the beginning of the game. Please only respond with answers, as I really want to get the answers so that me and my friend can finish our mod.

May 18, 2018 at 12:09 AM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Essentially, I just wanted to know if it was possible to slow down the 'Life Capsule' animation.
Yes, the Life Capsule animation is technically just a <WAI you can easily remove or reduce

Another question I had was if there was a way to change the "Studio Pixel Presents..." text at the beginning of the game.
Changing Map 72's name will change what appears at the beginning of the game

May 18, 2018 at 12:27 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Yes, the Life Capsule animation is technically just a <WAI you can easily remove or reduce

Thank you so much for the help, Aar!

May 18, 2018 at 12:55 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Pointless double post
Actually, that is the only problem I'm having. Which <WAI codes do I have to change? I tried changing some, but all it did was speed up the time between collecting a 'Life Capsule' and receiving the message.

May 18, 2018 at 12:58 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Actually, that is the only problem I'm having. Which <WAI codes do I have to change? I tried changing some, but all it did was speed up the time between collecting a 'Life Capsule' and receiving the message.
Le'ts use the First Cave life capsule for instance:
Code:
<PRI<SOU0022<DNP0400<CMU0016
<MSG<GIT1006Got a =Life Capsule=!<WAI0160<NOD<RMU<ML+0003
Max health increased by 3!<NOD<END
You change the one that's before the <NOD, that way; for an extended period of time you can't skip the music cue. In CS it's 160 so the music cues for items, life capsules, and bosses (kinda) can have their little music cues finish correctly without it be jarring and just cut out.

May 18, 2018 at 1:57 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Actually, you'll need to edit the assembly in the life capsule entity code in order to slow down the <WAI time.

May 21, 2018 at 12:30 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I've been trying that and nothing's happening. What should I do?