New profile posts

How have you been recently? It's been awhile since I've talked with much of anyone...I hope that nothing too awful has happened. :>
Polaris
Polaris
Ooh, nice! Makes sense, too. How was it? :3
S
Slither
Really boring. Didn't accomplish much :V
Polaris
Polaris
Ah, I see. Sorry to hear that - hopefully it was at least relaxing. In any case, you're back now~!
Why can I not be sad and post a picture worth more then 1000 words?
BLink
BLink
I understand that they are "generally" but respect for the dead would certainly be an exception wouldn't it? (and I'm usually a nice member so I don't spam this all the time)
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
I'm not sure I can think of an actual exception to the rule, especially since it really isn't all that hard to add a sentence or 2 to the post. In general it's best not to have exceptions for these things, since once there's exceptions it becomes harder to enforce.
BLink
BLink
So I guess this is why I will never be a mod/admin anywhere on the web.

I still can't phathom how the post lacks content but I could honestly care less now.
Happy late birthday, did you get any good gifts?
Noxid
Noxid
Garfield: Lasagna World Tour for the PS2
Dang Iwata is dead. All i can say is may he rest in peace and thank him for all joy he's given us.
Remind me to stop playing Terraria as much, and keep working on the next release of The Traveler
Jade
Jade
1.3 confirmed for yoyo
DualHack
DualHack
Stop playing Terraria. You must go back to the factory.
Hey, do you Reddit? 'Cause I think /r/gardevoir and/or /r/pokemon would appreciate the grand gallery.
Polaris
Polaris
I actually do have a Reddit account, but I spend very little time there. I'll give those places a look sometime, though!
Back