TheDoctor
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="TheDoctor" data-cid="189088" data-time="1405763648"><p>Um... You seem familliar to me, from another place... Ok, first you got a youtube channel called HaydenStudios, that must be you. And this is the most unlike place i've seen you before: Lego mindstorms.   Sorry for off topic, just wondering.</p></blockquote>Yep, that's me. I used to use my Youtube channel primarily for showing off my LEGO MINDSTORMS creations. But when highschool started for me in Fall 2011 it got really hard for me to set aside time to build stuff, which caused me to grow out of it a little bit sooner than I had originally planned. I still post in the MINDSTORMS forum on the LMBs, although my activity has been waning... As has my activity on the MindBOARDS that recently went down. I recently resurfaced on the LEGO StackExchange. Are you involved in the MINDSTORMS Community?
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    I am, my name is DoctorSnakes, you have also replied to one of my posts: Help! I'm new
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Ah, DoctorSnakes! Yes, I know you. Didn't think I'd come across someone here from the LEGO Message boards.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…