New profile posts

please refer to forum rule #6 to understand what's wrong with your last few posts
Vinnis
Vinnis
but comic sans master race cri
Started making my mod a litte, that is. I only have done some weapon icons yet, but I have base storyline and style ideas. I would expect the mod to be a little short when it's done though.
Seeing somebody wear an OBEY hat just made my day today! XD
Nothing
Nothing
Was it someone you knew? I have a friend with a horse mask, but that's about it.
Raus
Raus
No, I didn't know that person, <em class='bbc'>but</em> I do know a student who has a horse mask; (No blunt weapon fortunately XD ) they don't look particularly breathable nor comfortable though ^_^;
FDeityLink
FDeityLink
my brother has a horse mask
they're actually not too bad for breathing and stuff
and they're epic
The audio muffling problem on my computer is creeping into ORG Maker. With Windows 7 the problem only occurred whenever I streamed or ran Caustic. I wonder how the upgrade affected audio performance.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Well I'm using earbuds; is it not the same thing?
Mint
Mint
I dunno, but I thought the use of it may affect it or something.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Perhaps. I don't ever listen to music on loudspeakers though; I'll give that a try.

I managed to get a recording of what the messed up audio sounds like but I don't know it my computer is just playing with me and its strange audio quality or not.
Here's a quote for ya! "
Raus
Raus
It's either a trick short quote or a trick long quote. Or it's just a quote.

Oh and you answered a question of mine regarding the notification of redone comments, and I feel a bit bad about redoing one comment multiple times ^_^;;
Gone camping! (Fifth week this summer!) I'll be able to respond, but at a delayed pace.
Polaris
Polaris
Have fun, then!
Raus
Raus
I will! Thanksies! ^.^
Got a good idea for a short mod, will try to see if I can make it into something tomorrow.
Oh wow I never noticed you returned. Sorry about not greeting you back sooner...
Hina
Hina
Yes, I'm kind of back now. And that's not a problem! Not like I'm an interesting member anyway. Ah-hah, hah...
Back