New profile posts

Bloxxin.
Hina
Hina
Nobody told me, I just know it~
Guess what I saw in the Artwork and stuff? Same thing that exist <a href='http://bloxxin.deviantart.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>here</a>.

:3
Hina
Hina
*things!
Raus
Raus
Oh right, DeviantArt doesn't let me change my username without the premium >.< (now know as CORE it seems)
You're like Polaris from another dimension!
Raus
Raus
@Anuken
Hmm, well, there is the internet. Try to find somebody or a small group of people to chat with on your favorite IM service. Once you're more comfortable, you can try to do an audio call. 'Tis all just a suggestion

@Polaris
Appreciated -w-

Sure, you may have not talked a lot in the past, but of what little you have said has had a powerful impact on me. And seriously, you humble yourself a lot =o You've been fantastic!
Nothing
Nothing
Raus, the strange thing is, I'm completely fine with talking somebody on the internet, even with voice chat. It's real people that seem to be the problem...

Polaris, you're probably the nicest person I've met.. Raus pretty much said everything for me, but thank you for being who you are.
Raus
Raus
Huh, your definitely quite in a pickle. Hopefully the social intereactions in college will help ya!
Visited the real world and had my first job shadow experience with a large medical corporation for Information Technology... intense!
2DS starting to slowly die, due to a strangely sudden near broken charge thing in my system. Gotta have to get one of those N3DS's before it won't charge at all anymore, because of E-Shop contents(Including Cave story).
Hina
Hina
Saw the thumbnail, decided to pass...
duncathan
duncathan
I knew that one day you'd find it
This is the time we now live in
I have no regrets
BLink
BLink
I knew it existed, but never bothered to check it out.

Is this really the most viewed madoka video on youtube?
I haven't eaten for two days and still don't feel like doing so. What do? o.o
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
And I thought I was bad when I can sometimes go for maybe six hours and be like "oops I haven't eaten yet"
Hina
Hina
Y-yeah. ^-^"
Nothing
Nothing
It's really annoying, I hope it doesn't stay like this forever..
3 days until I have been on the forums for a year. Wow.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Congrats man. It takes persistence and a loss of your sanity to stay for that long.
Back