Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Raus
Raus
Haha, well, seeing how Polaris is legendary and all, I'll take that as a complement! ^-^

Though there is a looong backstory behind all this, (it involves a lot of different factors) and if you really want to know it, I'll take the time to write it out and share it or something.
Nothing
Nothing
I would like to hear it, if you have the time.
Raus
Raus
Tpcool
Tpcool
That's pretty interesting. I guess it's no coincidence that you two are somewhat similar.
Nothing
Nothing
That's considered quick and messy? It would've taken me ages to write something like that..

I'm probably going to re-read it later; kind of busy right now..
Raus
Raus
It was done in maybe ~20 minutes?

Once you've read it fully, you'll understand why I would consider it quick and messy for myself.
Nothing
Nothing
Ugh, my social skills are really horrible, especially compared to yours... I just can't stand talking to or strangers, even neighbors that I don't know well.. Whenever there's a conversation going on , I just stand in the back, awkwardly. It seems I've always been that way.
Raus
Raus
<del class='bbc'>Sounds like we've got another Polaris from another timespace hyper-reality!</del>
On a more serious tone, I'll tell you this just as I once told Polaris: <a href='http://pastebin.com/2R4bJzgZ' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://pastebin.com/2R4bJzgZ</a>
Nothing
Nothing
Thanks, but another problem is.. Since I'm homeschooled, I don't meet a lot of people my age.. I might be going to college next year though, so I'm hoping I'll meet some people around my age, even though most of them will be older than me (I'm going 2 years early).
Polaris
Polaris
That's very interesting - I never knew that about you, but then I never asked. My lack of interaction is my loss, I suppose. I've said before and will say again that I'm glad that you've found a good path for yourself. c:

To be honest, I don't see myself as a prominent person in any way. I've taken some steps backward in my most defining aspect, and I've never been any good in a majority of the others. Maybe I'm just lucky, but in any case I still have a lot of work to do.