New profile posts

Seeing somebody wear an OBEY hat just made my day today! XD
Nothing
Nothing
Was it someone you knew? I have a friend with a horse mask, but that's about it.
Raus
Raus
No, I didn't know that person, <em class='bbc'>but</em> I do know a student who has a horse mask; (No blunt weapon fortunately XD ) they don't look particularly breathable nor comfortable though ^_^;
FDeityLink
FDeityLink
my brother has a horse mask
they're actually not too bad for breathing and stuff
and they're epic
The audio muffling problem on my computer is creeping into ORG Maker. With Windows 7 the problem only occurred whenever I streamed or ran Caustic. I wonder how the upgrade affected audio performance.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Well I'm using earbuds; is it not the same thing?
Mint
Mint
I dunno, but I thought the use of it may affect it or something.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Perhaps. I don't ever listen to music on loudspeakers though; I'll give that a try.

I managed to get a recording of what the messed up audio sounds like but I don't know it my computer is just playing with me and its strange audio quality or not.
Here's a quote for ya! "
Raus
Raus
It's either a trick short quote or a trick long quote. Or it's just a quote.

Oh and you answered a question of mine regarding the notification of redone comments, and I feel a bit bad about redoing one comment multiple times ^_^;;
Gone camping! (Fifth week this summer!) I'll be able to respond, but at a delayed pace.
Polaris
Polaris
Have fun, then!
Raus
Raus
I will! Thanksies! ^.^
Got a good idea for a short mod, will try to see if I can make it into something tomorrow.
Oh wow I never noticed you returned. Sorry about not greeting you back sooner...
Hina
Hina
Yes, I'm kind of back now. And that's not a problem! Not like I'm an interesting member anyway. Ah-hah, hah...
Hmmm, I wonder if that guy on that thread replied to that post I made... Hmm, no? I guess I'll check it every five minutes until he does, then.
Nothing
Nothing
This just happens all the time.
Polaris
Polaris
Basically my life ^_^;
Raus
Raus
The first couple forums I've ever been on, I would refresh incessantly; heck, I even employed my browser to auto-refresh every 30 seconds ^_^''

Nowadays I don't do that anymore, but I still check on a very often basis
Why is TF2 so horribly optimized? I can't even play the vast majority of gamemodes that exist.
Hina
Hina
Source... haha, unintended pun here?
Aar
Aar
It was very intentional
Aar
Aar
Ooh, look at that. The latest update fixed LOD and made Suijin playable. I hope they fix the rest of the game...
Dude, slow down with the posts. You've already made 19 posts in less than a day.
Yinga
Yinga
Also
Try not to necrobump
Back