New profile posts

So it's spring already… but also autumn (or fall, whatever you prefer). Oh joy.
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Flying by too quick :X
Cibryll
Cibryll
Time tends to fly when you're having lots of fun… but feels like it's dragging on when you're having a bad time. :-/
Congratulations on your 2000th!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
you have me beat lol
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Thanks! Something I've been working hard to accomplish for almost 10 years now. It's even harder to do it these days than it was before, given that there's less to post about, and especially in my case, because I've always been strongly against posting just for the sake of posting. Guess I'm officially the 15th member to reach 2000 posts. Let's hope I won't be the last... I had my hopes up that WoodenRat was going to reach it, but he fell just a bit short and eventually went inactive.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Oh wow… congratulations! =)
hello, this is my new account... well, I had another one but... well, I don't use it anymore, for this point I prefer to leave that behind and move forward a bit, leave behind that old me so... shit in short.

well, I hope to be able to contribute to this community, either with fanart's, fangames and others.

Anyway, have a nice day.

SAIONARA!!! (it's my recurring farewell, it's not like I'm going to leave completely)

español :
hola, esta es mi nueva cuenta... pues eso, tenia otra pero... pues eso, ya no la uso, para este punto prefiero dejar eso atras y avanzar un poco, dejar atras a ese antiguo yo tan... mierda en resumen.

pues eso, espero poder aportar a esta comunidad, ya sea con fanart's, fangames y demas.

como fuese, tengan un buen dia.

SAIONARA!! (es mi despedida recurrente, no es como si me fuera a ir completamente)
Cottage cheese is just the acceptable version of sour cream to eat by itself.
LxLe
LxLe
Yeah because unlike sour cream, cottage cheese tastes good.
KetchupDEF
KetchupDEF
Heresy! Heresy, I say!
I'm getting harassed by beatriz and her white knights.
Sonulianic
Sonulianic
Yup. It's not good at all. They send NSFW pictures saying that I'm a pedophile without any specific evidence.
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
Oh, I see. But who tf is Beatriz and why does it matter?
Sonulianic
Sonulianic
Okay, if you don't who beatriz koretkii is, She's a racist homophobic attention seeking troll feeding pedophile who drag one of my friends into a pointless drama and harass them so they can defend her from her haters.
Im going to challenge myself to make a BFDIxGACHA styled animation in T-MINUS 24 minutes, wish me luck,
EDIT: The only thing I got done is this:
this.PNG
Back