New profile posts

Kinda trying to make up some ideas for a mod that isn't just a graphical change.
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
How about a mod where king is the main playable character?

Forget about the fact that he <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">died</div></div>
</div>
Mint
Mint
Seeing at how the ideas are now, I would rather make a non-story mod. I guess making up a story for a mod would be for a other time when I feel like it.
After hundreds and hundreds of tries at beating the semifinal 3 CS bosses spread over 7 months with only 10 normal missiles, the Polar Star, the Bubbler, the Blade and 3 HP, I finally said "screw it" and made my Blade 10 times as strong. I feel bad, but...this isn't an accomplishment that I feel strongly about or really want for myself, and I just want to play Jenka's Nightmare already. Still, giving up is just so gross. :<
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Good luck! I think if I attempt Monster X again, I'll see if a rapid fire key could help... I was so close to victory, but BLARGH!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Ugh. I took up the challenge. I DID beat MonsterX and made my way to the final boss on CS+ hard mode with 3 hp. It's not HARD mode it's just STUPID MODE! >< lol So annoying... Misery is a pretty good battle, but then you have Doctor Random, who might spawn on your face more often than not, and then muscle doctor which... well isn't so bad, but just another time sucker...
AND if the fates of Random let you pass those, you end up fighting the final boss!
And something always goes wrong somehow. I beat Sue, and I nearly beat the Core, and Misery just spams those homing missiles, off screen. When I chase her down then the Core suddenly goes into overdrive and I die from a random spawn in my face.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I was so close too many times. There's really no point in doing this... The end is staring me in the face though. But, you know what would happen don't you?

I finally survive. and somehow a Random Block Hits Me Before I Reach the Save. I Know It. It Will Happen
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
<iframe id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/UBs4D8jRoTA?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /></iframe>
VICTORY! Not the coolest looking run, but I finally survived...

Had a little help with a rapid fire key, and a berserk macro though. Probably could have made it without it, but... I love them :]
Went at it for HOURS last night, and again today. But, finally got a handle on the last boss.
Creating random recolors of sprites, I got some that maybe could be useful for a mod.
Just brought a Marth for £15, they had quite a few. Loving the 180 degrees vertical line they gave him to use as a mouth.
Aar
Aar
We get the least out of anywhere
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
if you really wanted to piss me off you should've gotten kirby
kirby games are the only ones I like
Aar
Aar
I wish I got Kirby as my first amiibo instead of Mario
Kirby was plentiful in that period of time
It seems that at this point, an event known as a "birthday" has occured, and is occuring now, on this date. Extremely unusually lengthened wording for the purposes of fun will end in, three, two, one... Happy birthday!
gamemanj
gamemanj
I should've said "entertainment" instead of "fun", but oh well.
BLink
BLink
thanks
Finally done with Monostory to say it's good as finished. Might sometime start making a non-recolor mod if I ever feel like it.
Almost done with the as good as done mod, still something else I have to do before I can finish and upload it though.
When I look at your avatar all I think of is rapid chewing noises
Aar
Aar
okay
I've spent to much time not sleeping. I don't even remember what happened 12 hours ago.
Back