New profile posts

Tomarrow, or sometime later, I shall make my return to modding Dust, for my computer's screen shall be fixed!
Ikachan's NPC function pointer table is at 412B10, works as in CS. This is mostly useful for people trying to look at Ikachan's NPC code or make ASM mods of Ikachan. I happen to fall into the former category.
gamemanj
gamemanj
(Note: The NPC structure isn't the same, so you'd need a different defines.txt! TODO on that.)
gamemanj
gamemanj
(Another note: Apparently in Ikachan, some NPCs use the same AI functions. Specifically, the Attack Stars and Ben seem to use the exact same code, but with different collision types/other attributes that haven't been tracked down yet.)
I was thinking: Isn't wishing someone 'Good Luck' sort of like an insult? It sounds almost like, "You don't have enough skill or hard-work-iness, so I hope maybe you'll luck out and succeed." Depending on luck is, after all, sort of a weakness, right?
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Umm...
What exactly do you think would happen if X said "Good luck" to Y sarcastically, and Y intentionally pretended not to notice, and just cheerfully said 'Thanks' or something like that? What would X feel like, or do next?
Yinga
Yinga
That depends
Almost entirely on what kind of people X and Y are
You can't generalize a social interaction and expect all of them to happen the same
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Right, I totally forgot about that.
I HAD 30 MINS SO ENJOY THIS TERRIBLE THING: <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;"><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUiA_3l_vEs"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUiA_3l_vEs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object></div></div>
</div>
Polaris
Polaris
Looking forward to it ^.^

I enjoy useless things almost as much as sliced tea.
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
I dunno. I'm more of a canned water person, myself.
Parkraft123
Parkraft123
The fact that you made the Sanctuary a cutscene makes me wonder if the same could be done for the entire game...
I should pick up my omega ruby out of its case I haven't played it in a few months and im gettin in the pokemon mood
Mind if I take some inspiration from 'The Traveler' for my upcoming mod? Really just the hud and urban idea.
And, again, yet another Late Birthday Profile Feed Post™. I still need to write that bot, but I haven't ever gotten around to it...
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Thanks, I don't mind if it was late.
why am i shipping shulk with his monado. what is wrong with me.
Yinga
Yinga
I find it easier to visualize the monado as
"El Monadó"
A suave hispanic sword with a very sterotypically racist mustache
Spirit
Spirit
shove the monado up your ass, shulk
SHOVE IT
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
he'd definitely feel that