TekNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I should pick up my omega ruby out of its case I haven't played it in a few months and im gettin in the pokemon mood
    Got mewtwo code and got Advanced Wars as my free reward for being Gold on Nintendo. Mewtwo is cool I like up but I feel like his up throw is pretty strong.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    wasn't it already like his best attack
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    I'm not sure because I didnt get to play mewtwo much in melee and I havent played melee since back like in 2013 due to my gamecube breaking. But i wouldn't be surprised if it was. His down be is pretty useful to get a stun off I like it a lot.
    bb shortcakes~~~~ <3
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    I thought George sent me this at first for sec until I actually had a closer look at the icon and name.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    god damn it
    I was first to die. this is the hunger games simulator all over again.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    that was literally the fastest I've ever seen anyone die in something like that
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    I know right and all I did was just walk away for a few minutes to take a shower.
    Anyone know where I can get a ROM for mother 3? Im gonna try to do the english translation after i finish earthbound
    2DBro
    2DBro
    i do but i think the link would get removed due to copyright issues
    Spirit
    Spirit
    tek the nerd you bad child
    you can't ask for illegal items on a children's website
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    Literally every search engine is better to ask than on here.
    I didn't even want a rom one time and it came as a result
    how do some of these people even find this place. like this forum isn't that well known
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    By finding Cave Story.
    I love earthbound but sometimes I swear trying to get through some areas are really annoying. I must grind away the pain.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    I honestly didn't find Master Belch's factory that hard, though its probably because I did a bunch of grinding before then.

Earthbound has a steep curve, making some parts hard to pass without grinding. Thats the only thing I hate about the game, although hey, you could be playing the first mother game, which without difficulty adjustments, is brutal as hell, or so I've heard.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    Also, you got the Fly Honey, right?
    cause master belch loves that stuff.
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    are you telling me i needed to use that crap on him. are you telling me i wasted my time fighting him for hours because I didnt use that stupid item I forgot I even had.
    Which Mario games in the past five years would you consider to be "so good", anyway?
    Yinga
    Yinga
    Yinga
    The last Galaxy game was in 2010, five years ago.
    3D land and world were nice distractions, but nowhere near on the same level as any of the 3D games that came before it. There honestly hasn't been a legitimately "exciting" game since any of the Galaxy games imo.
    Mario maker does does look like a pretty neat concept though, even if it is a glorified rom hacking tool.
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    As great as Mario Maker looks I doubt they will go full out on it this time and wait to see if the game catches on.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    hey 3d land was great
    it was nothing phenomenally original but it put together the things that made 3d and 2d mario great
    it didn't really try to hard to do anything new but just focused on being really fun and it worked really well
    it mah burfday happeh burfday to me
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    (I would have used "how old are you now", but considering just how late the post is...)
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Pffft nah its fine. I'm like 15 now. the age in which the 4 turned into a 5 and the 1 stayed the same.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    such an event happens only once in your life
    unless you live to be 115
  • Loading…
  • Loading…