New profile posts

[Cave Story Crack] is the official manual application for Cave Story. It Contains more than 100 pages. That cover everything from game controls, works on a trip through the Floating Continent and local activities through the. Mimiga Village, and a particular Interactive version of the game. Map to expand and explore. Developed by the creators of Ikachan, Cave story is available worldwide for GBA, Nintendo DSi, Mac, and PC. Located in the largest and most dynamic world, open and more diverse, Cave story combines. Narration and plays in new ways when players steal Curly's Treasure.
fuck doom
giving me anxiety attacks and making me spend a whole ass day trying to fix a single bug AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

here's me complaining:
https://forgettablepyromaniac.neocities.org/rant.html
[cursing n shit so that's your warning]
welcome to game modding, this kind of shit happens with cave story, too.

Still messing around with cave story but I'm planning on finishing this doom thing first before i dedicate myself to a cave story thing.
I don't think many people have seen the invite to my Discord Server which is linked on my YouTube channel.
I suppose I could send it here in case anyone who didn't know I had a Discord server could join it.
It recently got a couple new members, and I've been trying to make it more active.
Here's the link: https://discord.com/invite/t3V94qT
Serri
Serri
Maybe that's because not many people see the forums
i'm playing sincere deceit. everything is pretty cool except for the gameplay, which is absolutely atrocious. somehow, exploration is even more unfun than the battle system which is basically "use the right element to win" and unlike weird and unfortunate things are happening it doesn't get much more interesting than that.
cave story lite has joined the dark side...!
2022-08-22-15-23-41.png
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
'Tis fixed.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
The battle between lite and dark continues...
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Thanks xD It's the perfect balance of Dark and ARGGH MY EYES!
It's been a week since I've been out of school. And I'm glad that I got a month break meaning that I can do whatever I want.
Sonulianic
Sonulianic
If you guys, pretty much know about this, I went to a barbecue that time.
I always think of how in Deus Ex, they give you a skill for swimming but the second level literally has poisonous water.

Edit: Would have been more funny if in the case you weren't trained at all, any water made you drown instantely.
Back