New profile posts

I have been staring at the status updates page for ten minutes, laughing as loudly as a sleeping household permits me. It's pure perfection and made my day. Thank you to whoever did this.
Nothing
Nothing
It was Noxid's doing.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
I figured only someone as pristine as Noxid would commit this form of awesomeness.
<style>div div { -webkit-animation-name: huehue; -webkit-animation-duration: 20000ms; -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear; -moz-animation-name: huehue; -moz-animation-duration: 20000ms; -moz-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -moz-animation-timing-function: linear; -ms-animation-name: huehue; -ms-animation-duration: 20000ms; -ms-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -ms-animation-timing-function: linear; animation-name: huehue; animation-duration: 20000ms; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-timing-function: linear; } @-ms-keyframes huehue { from { -ms-filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { -ms-filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } } @-moz-keyframes huehue { from { -moz-filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { -moz-filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } } @-webkit-keyframes huehue { from { -webkit-filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { -webkit-filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } } @keyframes huehue { from { filter: hue-rotate(0deg); } to { filter: hue-rotate(360deg); } } /* i love you nox */</style>
<style>div div div { -webkit-animation-name: spin; -webkit-animation-duration: 40000ms; -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear; -moz-animation-name: spin; -moz-animation-duration: 40000ms; -moz-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -moz-animation-timing-function: linear; -ms-animation-name: spin; -ms-animation-duration: 40000ms; -ms-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -ms-animation-timing-function: linear; animation-name: spin; animation-duration: 40000ms; animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-timing-function: linear; } @-ms-keyframes spin { from { -ms-transform: rotate(0deg); } to { -ms-transform: rotate(360deg); } } @-moz-keyframes spin { from { -moz-transform: rotate(0deg); } to { -moz-transform: rotate(360deg); } } @-webkit-keyframes spin { from { -webkit-transform: rotate(0deg); } to { -webkit-transform: rotate(360deg); } } @keyframes spin { from { transform:rotate(0deg); } to { transform:rotate(360deg); } }</style>
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
THis is pretty good noxid, i approve of this thing i guess. also fab it's not really that hard get w/ the program
FDeityLink
FDeityLink
ah, finally I got rid of it. Thanks dev console!
Fun though...

real fun...
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
omg Noxid what have you DONE! I find it difficult to write this as the world spins away, I blame it on that psychedelic avatar that brought me here
Aar, I think it'll be better if you make videos on bootlegs. It'll be funnier to hear what you think about them.
Aar
Aar
I'm almost done with my little marathon
Aar
Aar
It's also funnier without context
Serri
Serri
Oh hey, something that that guy from those Burger King commercials can use!
Tpcool
Tpcool
Once you're finished Amiibo hunting you're collecting every bootleg known to man, right?
Aar
Aar
fuck no
Could someone help me out with a little something?
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
Here you go!
Σ
Always happy to help.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
The sum has an infinite amount of terms, and is increased on each (rather than decreased).
Therefore the sum is infinity, unless I'm mistaken on how this works.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Or maybe simple little stuff like Algebra isn't enough to tackle the complicated weirdness of infinity-related stuff?
I now have 300 dollars. I get to fix my computer's screen for good.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
I have a Chrome plugin called 'The Dictionary of Numbers', which made your post look like this:
imgur.com/hqEoGy2
Well, good luck with your screen!
Aar
Aar
don't you have to fix your dad's tv or something first
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
I was forgiven.
Back