New profile posts

Constant stress that will never end.

My school requiring everyone to do volunteer work next year which makes it not actually volunteering and more like practical slavery.

Going to school in general feeling like mental torture.

Having a mid life crisis at the age of 15.

Never being successful.

Sucking at everything besides music.

This generation.

I want it all to STOP.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
During an assembly my school had today, I was told that I have to be at the prom for at least an hour, and I don’t have to wear a tuxedo.
LxLe
LxLe
If you don't want to go don't go. They can't keep you from graduating if you don't attend a prom.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
I’m still required to go for at least an hour.
Hey, could you help me delete my account?
I just kinda lost interest in having this account.
Thank ya for reading
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
What's the whole appeal behind having your account deleted? Last time I remember this happening (RIP JakeXanth), it resulted in a lot of discussions suddenly looking weird due to a lack of context. If you lose interest in having this account then, well, we're sorry to see you go, but there's no need to delete your legacy.
PokeEngineer
PokeEngineer
Ah, I guess you're right. Probably would mess things up a bit up anyways.
I want to make some form of small Cave Story mod soon, but I also really do not want to open booster's lab lol!
Eli
Eli
easy solution just use BEANS
I had a dream where I was trying to lucid dream. I could never get the dream I wanted. However I did have some dreams in my dreams.

The dreams in my dreams were instant, and they were weird.

I remember these dream dreams were really blurry. This dream looked liked a poorly animated studio film maker thing. I saw some giant metal mario thing walking, and this huge crowd was watching it.
Barney is a dinosaur and he is our god

We should obey Barney as he is our god

Barney shows us lots of things like how to steal people's souls

Barney is our god and we will obey him

The person that is reading this will be sacrificed to Barney

Unless you repost this message to your friends before 5 hours pass
I found back my old school Ipad from back in the day!
I made my first mod's facepic sprite on it hehe, it's very cool to find it back, but um, I have some slight problems with it.
Everytime I try to install something on the appstore, it just go to the phase where it's in a grey circle, and it NEVER moves.
It's running off of IOS 12 and it can't go higher, it's an Ipad Mini 3 aswell, I dunno if that model got discontinued or something but that would suck.
A GOOGLE ROBOT IS ON THE FORUMS
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
That is how search engines work. The crawl webpages and index everything they can find.
Topaz from SRB2
Topaz from SRB2
I KNOW BUT WE CANT TRUST THEM. THEY"RE GOING TO TAKER OVER THE WORLD

JDRUVLJV]HV]IH[IVHVIEV**[DEFY*DTF*[QCG*EY#EI[YD*FYIYFYF$Y*#YWIFY]ODHIDR(DH]FU(U]OR$UG(JF](F*FDIH
Oh holy cow, you're 30 now. I remember when you were 19, and that seemed old to me at the time.
Fatih
Fatih
god was 10 years ago even real?
Nelostic, your 30 years old. It's been likes years and you haven't learn't yet. Your english is broken still, and you still post off topic stuff. You may be autistic, as I am and I see your behavior.
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
To face the truth yeah, got no idea who this guy is but he hasn't done anything in years.
I remember watching this Cave Story walkthrough and the guy in the walkthrough called Toroko "King's Girlfriend"....

:muscledoc: why???????
I had a dream where I was playing a prototype of Melee and Quote was there (His movset and color was based off the Cave Story beta though.)
my current pet project has been cleaning up cave story's article on TCRF, which has been fun, there's a surprising amount of content left undocumented...

so far i've:

- added subpages for the PC version of CS+, eshop, and dsiware & filled them out
- documented unused stuff for challenges including taglines, scripting stuff, original-style graphics, machine gun challenge being in the files for eshop, etc etc
- updated the switch, prerelease and unused graphics pages with a bunch of things discovered or pointed out by friends/other community members
- some other things i'm probably forgetting

still got some more info i wanna add, but i'm happy that the majority of this stuff has finally been documented - at some point i'll have a crack at updating the CS3D page too, since my friends and i discovered some really interesting unused things that i'm not sure has been documented at all a while ago
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Sweet, thanks for doing all of that.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
From my memory there was two things that were never added to the freeware article of TCRF that I've been meaning to get to eventually. One of them was NPC 303 (An unused version of Curly's Machine Gun that's sitting with the late-game additions)...

...and the other I can't quite recall at the current moment whoops.
bruh i still be clicking the home tab instead of forums and taking myself to the actual homepage for cave story
autumn_mnya
autumn_mnya
i love cave story
Orbit
Orbit
This is how I learn about site updates
Serri
Serri
Just click on the logo/dragon, whichever theme you're using
Back