New profile posts

My mother board is fried
BLink
BLink
Assuming it works on the new motherboard why should I throw it out? Would it only be a hindrance?

@SEBT, I did use pcpartpicker.

Also I realized that cooler is way way to much, I'm going to get a $40 one instead.
Noxid
Noxid
your memory can only run at the speed of the slowest unit on the bus
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
Hmm I thought that it formatted text differently

But yeah jesus I didn't realize he cooler's price. what's probably more important is whether or not the cooler fits
Q: When does night come?
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
A: <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">When the day calls it a day!</div></div>
</div>
Polaris
Polaris
That made me smile. ^_^
NOT YOU TOO
Hello Friend, SafuSaka and Me are big fans of Hamburger Gaming. Please contact SafuSaka, as he wants to give you his updated "BURGER" Sprite for your use. He would appreciate it.
Hey, it's been awhile... I see the MODCON 2015 competition hasn't been resolved yet. Oh well, It's happened before...
Okay, I have a new plan, to keep this practical. In future, I'll look at the "All Statuses" and look for "birth" or "birthday" on there, so when other people say "birthday" to someone I know and I can then say it myself. This plan probably won't work though, considering my luck.
Yet another Late Birthday Post...*sigh* this is impossible... I can't keep up with this...
...another Late Birthday Post... there's "this is getting late" and then there's this... sorry about how late it is... how do I seem to be missing every birthday on the CSTSF???
TekNerd
TekNerd
Ah its ok dude we all can't be on time all the time owo/. Well you're not the only one to miss stuff. I didn't even see this and it was posted back on tuesday. Although maybe part of it was because Paths flooded my status box.
There. Just did a round of L-B-Ps, and bookmarked a few pages I'm going to need later... I'm probably going to stop this at the end of the year(can't do it earlier, won't be fair)...
gamemanj
gamemanj
Although I might be taking this too seriously...
Another Late Birthday Post...okay, how am I missing these by SO LONG??? It's getting to the point where I worry that people aren't going to be happy because I took so long...
Tpcool
Tpcool
Never thought I'd be getting a belated birthday message in May! : o
And now for another Late Birthday Post... okay, this is getting ridiculous! 2 MONTHS??? ...why am I even trying...
funwillfunwill
funwillfunwill
At the end of the year just send out a message on your feed saying "and to all those who have had a birthday this year."
Back