who would win? Scout or Quote

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:31 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
personal i think scout would win hands down but he doesn't have the rocket launcher and cool weapons like quote but scout would be faster and more agile than quote.

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Wolverine

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:47 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Megaman X

Mar 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Both of you guys are wrong. Ganondorf wins
I usually laugh when posts like these actually contribute to post count in threads like this.

Mar 19, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Based Member
Question: Was this inspired by my thread? If so, then I'd have thought that you would have learned from my mistake, and chosen not to post this topic. Whatever the wisest members on this forum say, there is nothing shameful about wanting to know what other people think. HOWEVER, that does not necessarily mean that it's the kind of thread that is going to be treated well by the majority of this community. I lurked these forums for four-and-a-half months before joining and got a feel for the way things work, yet I still created a super fail thread, and my Megaman vs. Quote thread which are not the kind of acceptable content here. I've also made some other noobish mistakes. I really hope that they won't affect how people view me long-term. I tried to look on the bright side that people would see my mistakes and not make them, but it loolks like I've instead inspired more people to make them. It's not like this is the kind of thread that gives the admins and moderators a reason to ban you, but it does arise posts like these with which a majority of the community will agree with:
I think if you expect a "WHO WOULD WIN" thread to be taken seriously, you need to remember that not everyone here is in middle school.
Seriously, this is the sort of thing kids debate about on the playground while sipping joos boxes so maybe have a little humility and try not to take yourself so seriously
If you made this thread as inspiration of mine, then I'm not sure why you created this one. It looks like my mistakes have harmed more people than myself. I got a few people who actually contributed to the topic, but that was probably a one-time thing. The more times a thread like that is created, the less seriously it's going to be taken. I kinda feel for you, but not entirely since you managed not to realize I made a mistake by posting my Quote vs. Megaman topic, and decided to make one yourself.

Mar 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
diph.php

This is a test....

Mar 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Question: Was this inspired by my thread? If so, then I'd have thought that you would have learned from my mistake, and chosen not to post this topic. Whatever the wisest members on this forum say, there is nothing shameful about wanting to know what other people think. HOWEVER, that does not necessarily mean that it's the kind of thread that is going to be treated well by the majority of this community. I lurked these forums for four-and-a-half months before joining and got a feel for the way things work, yet I still created a super fail thread, and my Megaman vs. Quote thread which are not the kind of acceptable content here. I've also made some other noobish mistakes. I really hope that they won't affect how people view me long-term. I tried to look on the bright side that people would see my mistakes and not make them, but it loolks like I've instead inspired more people to make them. It's not like this is the kind of thread that gives the admins and moderators a reason to ban you, but it does arise posts like these with which a majority of the community will agree with:

If you made this thread as inspiration of mine, then I'm not sure why you created this one. It looks like my mistakes have harmed more people than myself. I got a few people who actually contributed to the topic, but that was probably a one-time thing. The more times a thread like that is created, the less seriously it's going to be taken. I kinda feel for you, but not entirely since you managed not to realize I made a mistake by posting my Quote vs. Megaman topic, and decided to make one yourself.
You're assuming a lot if you think norevenge ever read your topic to begin with
Or any other that he didn't make himself

Can anybody guess where this thread is headed?
p149806-0-daggetspootbydnangelsora.jpg

close enough

Mar 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Whatever the wisest members on this forum say, there is nothing shameful about wanting to know what other people think.
I know it's a mad quest to maintain some kind of quality in these forums, but you could at least try to be helpful.

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM
daughter of chivalry
I predict tl;dr posts in the foreseeable future

and homaghey Noxid I loved that show.

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
I don't understand...
Are we talking about TKAM scout, or someone else?

Mar 19, 2012 at 10:54 PM
daughter of chivalry
stfu dunc ur so wrog scout runs real fast like sped of sond and he has witty one linerz but wyote is lame and says nothing cuz hes a pussy faggot also he has a baseball bat i bet quote cant even play basball

Mar 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1: I have never played TF2 nor, presumably, will I, but I'm sure Harper Lee > Whoever made that game.
2: Why do tags exist. Also why should I bother to look at them.

Mar 21, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
If everyone tagged their threads, then you could click on a favorite tag... like "demon crown" or "special threads"
Unfortunately, to make it useful; we need an admin with wayyyyyy too much time to go through all threads and tag them .... lol

Although they could come in handy :
ex : Have an admin Tag Cave Story mod threads : "Completed" or "Demo" or "Abandoned"
ex : For threads that are being voted on for ... like the Annual Kanpachis : "Candidate for Best Thread" etc

Anyway
Quot going 2 win cuz remeber Quot IS "SCOUT ROBOY" but SCOIT IS just nooby neighvbor with 56k on TF2

Mar 22, 2012 at 4:54 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
I remember some forums have an auto-tagging feature that use the thread title and break them down into tags.

Scoug ahve frends WUT U TKIN BOUT eh win wyote cuz eh olny hav culy.

Mar 23, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Scoug ahve frends WUT U TKIN BOUT eh win wyote cuz eh olny hav culy.
noway quotey haz m@d skillz1111111111111111111111111RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
O_O
.as.dsa.dasdasdas.d.asd.asdkeybored fell sory

anyway, lol
Intelligent auto-tagging could be interesting...

Mar 23, 2012 at 10:12 PM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
qote olny hav sum shitly weps scot hasd meny weapin :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

[font="'Times New Roman"]________________________________________[/font]

[font="'Times New Roman"]Yah, I think it would be useful.[/font]