What is Org’s Wait time in Bpm?

Sep 2, 2021 at 12:10 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I want to use ORG wave sounds in other softwares to make music, but it desynchronizes due to the difference in Wait and Beats per Minute.
Does anyone know a conversion equation from wait to bpm?

Sep 2, 2021 at 11:41 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Sep 2, 2021 at 11:48 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I want to use ORG wave sounds in other softwares to make music, but it desynchronizes due to the difference in Wait and Beats per Minute.
Does anyone know a conversion equation from wait to bpm?
orgmaker version 211 has a (uneditable) bpm value based on the wait time which you can use to help sync bpm. For using ORG sounds in other software however I recommend just using an Orgmaker soundfont or importing the Org samples that come with PxTone.

Sep 5, 2021 at 6:42 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
"Wait time" is interval in milliseconds between two ticks (the smallest unit you can place on piano roll).

By default a single beat in orgmaker consists of 4 ticks (it's called "Split" in song options).

Therefore the formula to convert wait time to BPM is:

60000 / (wait_time * split)

Sep 6, 2021 at 9:07 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Thanks folks!

The reason I haven’t been using org waves in other softwares (ie Pxtone via org to ptcop converter) is because I can’t use the sounds of mixed frequencies that you can do in Org. That and some of the glitches in org itself are what I’m trying to keep.

I’ll try to use the conversion equation provided by alula

orgmaker version 211 has a (uneditable) bpm value based on the wait time which you can use to help sync bpm. For using ORG sounds in other software however I recommend just using an Orgmaker soundfont or importing the Org samples that come with PxTone.
...and I just found this value. I probably should’ve know this to exist...
Thank you