What Do Migmas do in Their Spare Time

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:59 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ooh...
I always forget that...
But that reminds me for something...
Do Mimigas have a good memory, dio they remember things better than us?
Maybe they're like a more intelligent creatus than the human :cool:

Apr 17, 2009 at 7:15 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
To me, they seem exactly like humans. With rabbit-like features. So they probably do things very similar to humans.

Apr 17, 2009 at 1:59 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Murder, rape and stealing babies' candy?

Apr 17, 2009 at 4:22 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Anything you cna think of that a human has done. Maybe a Mimiga has done too.
Though they do seem to be more peaceful than humans.

Apr 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
You know, I just realized something. This thread was created by odin, yet the grammar in the title is perfect; he even used the correct versoin of "their"!

Apr 18, 2009 at 1:01 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Oh... I spoke too soon :(

Apr 18, 2009 at 1:38 AM
"Huzzah!"
wedge of cheese said:
You know, I just realized something. This thread was created by odin, yet the grammar in the title is perfect; he even used the correct versoin of "their"!
yeay

wedge of cheese said:
Oh... I spoke too soon :(
well i was close (place fullstop here)

Apr 20, 2009 at 2:06 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mimigas destroy each other's homes in their spare time.
Seriously, how come Arthur's the only one with a house? And it's only got one bed. Where do they all live? The Assembly Hall only has one bed. That's two beds for 6 people. I'll let you guys churn out the innuendo.
Anyway, fish probably isn't a staple of the Mimiga diet. How do I deduce this? THERE'S ONLY ONE. It can't breed with itself (I assume). Once they eat that sucker, no more fish. So, it's a rare treat, I'm guessing.
As for what Migmas really do, I'm guessing they stand around and say things like "Damn, I miss Arthur!" "Me too!" "I want fish!" "Let's gang rape Sue!". Oh, and they knit sweaters and stand in front of graveyards.

Apr 20, 2009 at 12:13 PM
This Troper
Captain Fabulous said:
Mimigas destroy each other's homes in their spare time.
Seriously, how come Arthur's the only one with a house? And it's only got one bed. Where do they all live? The Assembly Hall only has one bed. That's two beds for 6 people. I'll let you guys churn out the innuendo.
Anyway, fish probably isn't a staple of the Mimiga diet. How do I deduce this? THERE'S ONLY ONE. It can't breed with itself (I assume). Once they eat that sucker, no more fish. So, it's a rare treat, I'm guessing.
As for what Migmas really do, I'm guessing they stand around and say things like "Damn, I miss Arthur!" "Me too!" "I want fish!" "Let's gang rape Sue!". Oh, and they knit sweaters and stand in front of graveyards.
The other houses are hidden in the third dimension. Of course, if there were only six Mimigas (plus Sue), that would be barely enough, but in the past (i.e. before Doctor) there were many more inhabitants in the Village. There's only one house found in-game, because it's the only important one story-wise. That's also why both Santa and Chaco have their own houses. You need to find Santa's key and pass through Chaco's fireplace. There are surely other Mimigas living in Grasstown, since a town with only two inhabitants (three if you count that enraged one) is no town. They're just unimportant, both gameplay- and story-wise. As for the fish (fishes?), they're either also hidden in the third dimension, or Kanpachi just already caught them all.

Apr 20, 2009 at 12:15 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
It just goes to show that no one gives a shit about people who are not important to the storyline.

Apr 20, 2009 at 12:36 PM
This Troper
Like Jack...

Apr 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Maybe batman was there or Spiderman. But as "no imporant persons"(NIP)...
Bad...
They could have been a good help for Quote :/

Apr 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM
"My Spidey-senses are tingling... danger is near."
"Huzzah!"
Seriously, that would be the most awesome mod to ever exist. It could launch a thousand ships. I want to play as Spiderman instead of Quote. No, Batman, and Curly is Robin. The Doctor is the Joker (not you, The Joker), Booster is Alfred Pennyworth, Misery is Harley Quinn, and Balrog is... a giant toaster. I dunno about Sue.
Mimigas cosplay as superheroes in their spare time.

Apr 21, 2009 at 1:23 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Why not just play a different game altogether?

Apr 22, 2009 at 7:19 PM
In front of a computer
Flankenstein said:
Ooh...
I always forget that...
But that reminds me for something...
Do Mimigas have a good memory, dio they remember things better than us?
Maybe they're like a more intelligent creatus than the human :mad:
I don't know if they have a better memory than us, but they certainly have a good memory. One of the mimigas in the plantation remembers the Robot War.

Apr 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM
In front of a computer
wedge of cheese said:
Oh... I spoke too soon :mad:
Well, technically grammar ≠ spelling...

Captain Fabulous said:
Plus there's a house for that greedy mimiga – maybe he just sleeps on the floor. Toroko presumably lives in Arthur's house, since they're siblings. King and Jack likely sleep in the meeting hall. The farmer guy probably sleeps on the farm. The fishermimiga, then, most likely sleeps with the greedy one.

And that's assuming that there really are no other structures in the village. Note that the shack where Toroko hides was probably also a house once.

Captain Fabulous said:
I agree, and there's one mimiga who particularly likes it.

Captain Fabulous said:
I doubt they do any of those things much.

Apr 23, 2009 at 4:00 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Captain Fabulous said:
]Anyway, fish probably isn't a staple of the Mimiga diet. How do I deduce this? THERE'S ONLY ONE. It can't breed with itself (I assume). Once they eat that sucker, no more fish. So, it's a rare treat, I'm guessing.

Just wait until the day Ironhead falls through of the cieling in the resivoir.

Apr 23, 2009 at 4:49 AM
Except that will never happen. Because Quote murdered him. Also, even if Ironhead did get to the Mimiga village, they couldn't eat him, because touching him will do 5 damage. It's a trap.
In their spare time, Mimigas quote memes.

Apr 23, 2009 at 2:05 PM
This Troper
Captain Fabulous said:
Except that will never happen. Because Quote murdered him. Also, even if Ironhead did get to the Mimiga village, they couldn't eat him, because touching him will do 5 damage. It's a trap.
A dead fish is much easier to eat than a living one. And no dead enemy can deal damage (for example No.16).

Captain Fabulous said:
In their spare time, Mimigas quote memes.
Yo dawg, I herd u like fish so we put a fish in ur fish so u can eat while u eat.

Apr 24, 2009 at 1:03 AM
I had a premonition of that.