What did you dream about last night?

Sep 26, 2010 at 6:37 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I had a huge, confusing, screwed up dream (as I do every night) but yet again, I remember absolutely nothing. This saddens me deeply.

I think dragonboots made a cameo though.

Sep 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Captain Fabulous said:
Why do people only use noe paragraph when retelling dreams?

Have to write it all down before you forget it, no time for more than one paragraph.

Sep 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM
/end
I had a dream I was being attacked by 500 Praying Mantises. I am not even scared on them, I actually like them.

Sep 28, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I dreamt I was playing resident evil last night. It's always so much fun to play, even in your sleep.

Even if I couldn't find a grenade launcher or whatnots. I recall having a lot of magnum ammo for some reason though.

They always seem to be in a format similar to the outbreak series too. Sometimes I have ones that are played out in a RE4/RE5 like fashion, though.

Sep 28, 2010 at 9:35 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I had a strange dream...It was about a game, Planescape Torment, but I dreamt of a place I'd only enter today. It may just be coincidences but it's still weird.

Sep 29, 2010 at 1:10 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I had a dream that Curly B, Flandre, and Chaco (don't ask me why she's there) were on top of me, naked. And then the bed fell from under me. Then I landed in the Prefab House. I went down the hole in the middle of the floor, and I came out of a pipe in Super Mario World. I went through Yoshi's Island 1 and when I entered the switch palace, I ended up in Knytt Stories: Don't Eat the Mushroom. I somehow fast-forwarded through it, and when I finished, I ended up fighting Flandre. After beating her, I teleported to Bowser's Castle from New Super Mario Bros. Wii, where I died from the lava ON THE FIRST JUMP. when I re-spawned, I was in the Last Battle from Cave Story. I took the bombs he drops on the ground and the ceiling and threw 'em back at him. Then after that, I was watching Cirno do Cirno's Perfect Math Class. Then I woke up. Trippiest dream ever.

Sep 29, 2010 at 2:01 AM
Been here way too long...
You had the geekiest dream ever. And I don't use geeky as a compliment.
Go outside some time, kid.

Sep 29, 2010 at 2:02 AM
daughter of chivalry
Nothing beats my touhou lesbian futa orgy dream. That proves how much I don't go outside.

Sep 29, 2010 at 2:15 AM
Your subconscious doesn't pick random things to dream about. Stuff that was on your mind recently shows up in your dreams. QXC's dream had at least three video games in it and an orgy of fictional characters.
None of these things are on your mind when you're outside.
Well, okay, we all think about orgies.

Sep 29, 2010 at 2:17 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Sounds like a lot more fun than dreaming about going to class, then waking up and going to class, then falling asleep in class and dreaming that you're paying attention in class.

Sep 29, 2010 at 2:56 AM
daughter of chivalry
That only happens to me sometimes, fab. I can assure you that I had not thought of touhou, futanari, or lesbian orgies recently at all when having that dream.

Sep 29, 2010 at 6:29 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I don't really have vivid enough dreams to remember anymore, BUUUUUUUUUT when I was a little kid (like 5) I saw the live action Alice in Wonderland (the 90's one obviously) and I had nightmares about the queen of hearts beheading me and my family. Yeah.

Sep 29, 2010 at 11:42 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I had a dream that I went to this tiny pawn shop with my brothers to buy a bunch of terrible games and decrepit consoles and accessories. Might have something to do with the fact that I was watching AVGN into the wee hours of the morning. Also, there was this HUGE box of fireworks (about the size of a telephone booth) that at first I thought was 73.50$, but oh no, it's actually $735.50. I'm not paying that much for fireworks >:[. There also was a section for Styrofoam Sculptures, and 'Obeece' broke one but he just put it back on the shelf and we left rather quickly.
Then when I got home I had to have all my teeth pulled out by Tails (Yes, that Tails). There was some important reason for doing this, but I can't quite recall what it was, but I think they were to be replaced with some kind of super-teeth.
I was a bit nervous at first, but he gave me a bunch of laughing gas so I was alright with it. And, since I've never had laughing gas before, it kind of was like novocaine in that I could feel a mild tugging and pricking sensation where my molars were being carved out of my skull. But it was okay.
Then I realized I was asleep and woke up to tell you all about it.

Sep 29, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Getting up at 5 AM to post shows some mafuggin' dedication, man.
Also, thanks for sharing this with us, I have a dentist's appointment in half an hour.

Oct 20, 2010 at 6:59 PM
daughter of chivalry
Thanks to viewing the ikachan thread before going to bed last night, I dreamt I had a pet squid..except he was out of water. He'd just sit there, all big n squishy, in my living room. When i poked him to make sure he was alive, he'd get angry at me.

Oct 20, 2010 at 11:16 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I had a dream that Noxid, who looked like Booster but had my friend's voice, came to my door and tried to sell me plush King dolls. I was gonna buy some but my mom chased him off because she was afraid he'd defecate on our new car. I got all pissed off at her so I shrunk her. This somehow made sense in my dream. Then when I went back in my room Noxid/Booster was in there. He offered me a Toroko doll this time and I bought one. Then he did a Megaman-style teleport and left.

Oct 20, 2010 at 11:28 PM
graters gonna grate
Noxid would do a Megaman style teleport...

Oct 21, 2010 at 12:15 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Oct 21, 2010 at 12:32 AM
graters gonna grate
Oct 21, 2010 at 12:08 PM
Pirate Member
I dreamed about me and a few more classmates watching some play.