What did you dream about last night?

Apr 30, 2010 at 4:53 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
You know...

Sometimes I just don't remember my dreams...

And I get disappointed when I do forget...

May 1, 2010 at 10:08 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I dreamt of Space Invaders, 'cept, the aliens were on the ground and the humans were in the air. But we weren't invading.

May 1, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I keep having these annoying-as-hell dreams where I'm still at high school and for some reason I have an assignment to do that's 3 weeks late and I'm heaps behind on assessment and ajdnfiajdfijfn

I'll have you know I'm usually only a day late with submission >_>

May 31, 2010 at 6:32 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Wow, another forum dream...

I dreamed that I was attending a church service, and on the program it said that GIRaka was performing one of his original compositions, and I'm all like "Sweet, I'll get to meet gir IRL!" but I woke up before that happened.

May 31, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
Jun 1, 2010 at 1:03 AM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
i had a damn dream about cards due to playing kingdom hearts re:com

I remember waking up and thinking I couldn't move because some asshole kept breaking my cards in the previous dream

Jun 1, 2010 at 9:01 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"
Dream of playing as Booster, he summons the biggest laser gun. He meets Quote, who has the same stupid look on his face. Booster is wearing short black gloves with a big, brown, rough, flappy, shirt and some more hair on the rest of his head, in an amazing design. Don't know, but I think it looked like he had had a motorcycle helmet on.

Otherwise, uncharacteristically morbid.

Jun 1, 2010 at 7:17 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Wedge of Cheese said:
Wow, another forum dream...

I dreamed that I was attending a church service, and on the program it said that GIRaka was performing one of his original compositions, and I'm all like "Sweet, I'll get to meet gir IRL!" but I woke up before that happened.

That's majorly depressing...

I had a really messed up dream for like 15 minutes this morning where I got beat up by a whole bunch of street thugs, which is pretty realistic since I don't exactly have and super powers. The funny thing was that they all looked like psychos from borderlands. http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/enemy.jpg

Jul 21, 2010 at 8:40 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Had an odd one last afternoon, set in an apocalypse/war zone. There was an exploding bridge with spikes under it with a kitten hiding in a hole. After I beat the enemy creature thing on the bridge, I went to get the kitten, which had reverted into an egg state to protect itself. I ran around trying to find someone who could protect it so I could keep fighting.

Also apparently I was in Karakura Town in the current Bleach chapters, because I found Keigo and Mizuro and asked them to take the kitten egg for me.

Then I don't remember the rest of the dream...

Sep 1, 2010 at 7:37 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I had some sort of adventure dream where I was exploring some underwater ruins (don't ask me how I was able to breathe) and then I went onto land and sought out my friend. We went back to the ruins to discover they had been drained and were accesible by landlubbers. There was some mountain with a strange metal structure on top of it that my friend had mysteriously teleported onto, then one of the people who had appeared in a previous dream came up to me, and said "Hello, you must be <real name>!"
and to which I replied, "Yes, I am. I remember you, but I don't." Then he told me his name (something foreign) and then we were about to go into the ruins and awesome stuff would happen after that but then I got woken up.

Sep 1, 2010 at 11:44 AM
Pirate Member
My dreams aren't amazing anymore. A long time ago I'd have really bizzare dreams, they felt very real so it felt like I was on acid.

Sep 1, 2010 at 3:21 PM
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I dreamed that my mom came into my room and tried to take away the new pillow I'd just started using last night because it was "cursed", but my room was actually in the middle of some kind of forest and shit, it was pretty cool lmao

and something about going on an adventure with my brother in the middle of the night that I forgot, it actually tied into the other part though, like that was where we started from

Sep 2, 2010 at 4:43 AM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
old random dream (that I remember vividly for some reason)

I had a dream once that I looked out the back window of my house at night and saw the stars forming into the shape of a tornado and I say, "A tornado of stars. Wait...oh shit." The tornado then came at our house. Then my brother comes in, eating this sandwich that's like a foot long and basically just bread and some Provolone. So for some reason I tell him to go grab a book and squat facing the wall, holding the book over his head. To protect him from the tornado or some shit like that. So he does, only instead of using a book he holds the sandwich over his head. I tell him he's doing it wrong, but then some random lady dressed up like a maid comes in pushing a vacuum cleaner and says, "He can do it however he wants." I tried to explain to her that he was in real danger from the tornado, but she didn't listen. Finally, my mom comes in wearing this fancy dress and says "We're going into the basement now" so we do, to escape the tornado, and when we get to the one room in our basement that is finished, with plumbing and stuff, an old-fashioned locomotive comes out of the wall and hits us. But we don't die, we just kind of sit there, while metal rock chunks fall around us, and that's when I usually wake up from this particular dream.

Sep 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Re: old random dream (that I remember vividly for some reason)

I was lucid dreaming last night, shit was awesome.

First I flew out my window then I went into my town and somehow shot lightening out of my hand, so I decided to fuck up shit. Then I realized I was dreaming and tried to imagine myself having sex but then my alarm went off and I went to school.

Then I woke up.

Sep 2, 2010 at 11:04 PM
graters gonna grate
Daaaaaaammmnnn... stinkin' alarm...

Sep 10, 2010 at 6:15 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I had a few really weird dreams, but I can only remember some details.
I dreamed that I was my worst enemy, it was really weird hating myself.
I also dreamed that I held the world record for managing to drink 3 litres of coke/pepsi in 2 minutes. I was always high on caffine. I was also going to beat my own record. Halfway through I woke up.

Sep 10, 2010 at 6:38 PM
I had a dream about a team of superheroes. My first-person perspective kept changing, but I liked being the guy who could transform into other people or turn invisible, and the guy who created ice.

Sep 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM
graters gonna grate
Last night I had a lucid dream for the first time I can remember. I've heard that happens sometimes when you recognize some recurring element in your dreams, which is what happened to me. As a little kid, I often had nightmares about my mom abandoning me, and something similar happened in this dream, except instead of my mom, it was my dad, and instead of feeling excruciatingly heartbroken and helpless, I just felt kind of annoyed. Anyway, that was when I realized I was dreaming (I don't really remember much before that, except that it somehow involved my former middle school and me being annoyed at how small the toilets were) and that I could make my dad come back. So, having just left the school parking lot, he goes down the street and enters the parking lot's other entrance and ends up right back where he started. He tried to explain this rather odd behavior by saying that he was just driving around to show off the speed, acceleration, and maneuverability of his car (which, in reality, would be totally out of character for him). We then started driving to Facebook (in dreams, you're allowed to use a car to go places that would normally require an Internet browser). He was having trouble getting the GPS to work, so I tried messing with it. I got it to display a map, but I couldn't get it to give us directions, so I looked around to see where we were, hoping I could then find it on the map. The landscape was very plain, and there was just one large brick building labeled "Financial Aid" which was also very plain. Suddenly, I was no longer in the car, but flying on a broomstick (rather awkwardly, as I had never flown on a broomstick before) and, after much struggling, I landed next to the building. By now, the building and the landscape had changed to become much more sinister looking. There was a man I didn't know standing at the entrance to the building. For some reason, I didn't want him to know that I had a broomstick, so I wrapped the broomstick in my Invisibility Cloak, thus making it invisible. I went into the building, and the man followed me. I was afraid of him and ran through the door on the other side of the room. The next room was identical to the first, except that the door on the other side was locked, so I ran to the corner and threw the Invisibility Cloak over myself, just before the man entered the room, except he was no longer a man. He had transformed into a grotesque, goblin-like creature and was looking in my general direction, and I'm thinking, "Oh, shit, can he see me?". I remember, during the car ride, my dad telling me to watch out for Specters. My suspicions are confirmed when the creature says "That Cloak won't fool me; I'm a Specter!". Suddenly, I became angry with the creators of the last Harry Potter movie for taking the exquisitely crafted plot of the Harry Potter books which I love so dearly, and ruining it with this random shit about "Specters" and "Financial Aid". And then I woke up.

Kudos to anyone who was patient enough to read all that.

Sep 25, 2010 at 8:39 PM
Why do people only use noe paragraph when retelling dreams?
Anyway I had a dream about hanging out with some girl I like. It would sound boring to you. I enjoyed it.
And something about Narnia too, I think?

Sep 26, 2010 at 5:03 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I think I had a dream that there was a Cave Story anime and I was watching it. Shit was pretty cash.