Today is the forum's tenth anniversary!

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:37 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
man i feel offended
Happy anniversary cstsf

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:43 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Happy anniversary, CS Forums. =)

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:13 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
This place is secretly the greatest not-so-great place one could possibly reside.

Literally only the Admins and maybe one other dude have been here from the beginning, how, I don't know, but you can pat yourself on the back and cry tears of joy, or non-joy, IDK what you guys are into anymore, I feel like I'm barely even here anyhow.

But yah, Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Mar 14, 2015 at 4:57 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nobody has been here from the start. In fact, I believe the oldest active member on the forums is one X-Calibar, who has been here since just over a year after the Cave Story Forums were started.

Mar 14, 2015 at 5:12 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
Quick question that stuck with me for a while: how exactly did they find cave story within 4 months of being released? I mean, I know that the first release of the translation patch was about 10 days after Cave Story was releas- Actually scratch that. How did either of them find out about Cave Story so soon?
Word of mouth...or for that matter, keyboard. It is really quick to register a domain, and you can build a forum in a few hours using templates (or at least the skeleton of one.) Of course, the translation is a mystery to me. Obviously a team of people very dedicated to what they were doing, and also pretty good at Japanese.

Apr 19, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Funny how I used to call myself an oldtimer back in 2010. Even funnier how many years have passed and how much I have acheived (or how much I haven't).

Apr 20, 2015 at 5:01 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Time's a strange thing, isn't it? Even I feel like I've been here for quite a fair length of time, but two years is little compared to your history and nothing in the face of a life. They've been pretty important years, though~

Apr 27, 2015 at 1:25 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Yeah. We are very tiny when you look at it this way. We have so little time on this planet. We have to spend it doing something important. Like defeating ISIS. I have only like 60-70 years left to defeat ISIS. Since you're younger than me, you have more time. I wish you luck.

Apr 27, 2015 at 4:26 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
WoodenRat said:
Yeah. We are very tiny when you look at it this way. We have so little time on this planet. We have to spend it doing something important. Like defeating ISIS. I have only like 60-70 years left to defeat ISIS. Since you're younger than me, you have more time. I wish you luck.
I'll...do my best? I'm no main character, I think it'd be a little difficult breaking up an organization like that on my own. o.o

I mean, I don't even lift.

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:25 AM
"Huzzah!"
Polaris said:
I'll...do my best? I'm no main character, I think it'd be a little difficult breaking up an organization like that on my own. o.o

I mean, I don't even lift.
Brawn is not all there is to it! There's brains, strategy, guts and numbers, just to name a few.
And no matter what happens, you must always find the courage in yourself to try; There's always another way!
Don't think about it too much, not worth stressing over. Just remember that when it counts.

Apr 27, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
what the fuck