The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

May 3, 2015 at 2:47 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Well, I've been here for a month or two but i'll introduce myself anyway because I have nothing better to do.

I'm Xemous.
Why the name Xemous, you ask? Great question!
I'm bad at everything introducing myself.

Aug 16, 2015 at 4:55 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
heyo guys, im back

im that guy who did some of the mugshot art for jenn's journey. unfortunately, i dont do pixel art as much as i did back then. im more of a music guy now, primarily working in famitracker.

"hey recolorme, since you like music and stuff, you should compose in orgmaker and make music for mods!!"

well uh, thats not really the case. i dont like orgmaker that much because it's very repetitive for me with all the damn clicking and stuff. it also somehow made copying and pasting a chore to do, so i dont even think i want to compose in orgmaker. however, if a tracker based version of orgmaker does happen, then ill let you all know that im your guy for music.

Aug 16, 2015 at 5:04 AM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Welcome back to the forums!

Aug 29, 2015 at 4:46 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
um, hi
im really shy but whatever, I decided to register here, since I just got into cave story and stuff,
so, well, I hope I am well received and dont go away from the forum just because it is inactive
:p

Aug 29, 2015 at 4:52 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well hello there old chap!

Aug 29, 2015 at 9:06 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Welcome! Forum inactivity is a very real malady, but I'm sure you'll be fine if you abide by rules and all that jazz. :debug:

Aug 29, 2015 at 7:59 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hi I'm RedMyso and I played cave story a few years ago. I use pxtone sometimes so I'll probably be posting in the music threads a lot. :toroko:

Aug 29, 2015 at 8:19 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Welcome to the forums, Red.

Sep 4, 2015 at 4:36 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Forgot this thread existed xD

Hello, I used to be an active user on these forums, some of you might remember me as that guy who said his younger brother looked like Pixel (no he didn't, I was 14 at the time and just seeking attention, ugh).
I am a self-taught artist and... yeah xD Was listening to some Cave Story ORG's and they brought back good memories.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2015 at 1:03 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello, I'm ShinyWolf07, finally posting since registering in May 27, 2014. So I guess that makes me new but not new?

Oct 16, 2015 at 1:07 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lurking is praised

Nov 6, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Just came here to post a question. I might stay awhile, but I'll have to brace myself for the "HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU HERE I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE ONLY FORUM WHERE I COULD FREAKING GET AWAY FROM YOU" replies. ShinyWolf07 would probably know what I'm talking about.

Nov 6, 2015 at 10:52 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Nov 7, 2015 at 6:05 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Nov 8, 2015 at 6:20 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Hi there, I've been a fan of Cave Story since 2013(I think?) and then I've found this forum. You can probably figure out what happened next.

Nov 8, 2015 at 8:46 PM
"Forever coffee..."
I didn't know this thread existed.
Hi, I'm Some random guy. Played CS once, discarded it, then found it again and became addicted. Wish Toroko and King didn't die. I'm trying to up my art skills, maybe animate, and find out how to remix music.
Also learning other languages.

Dec 8, 2015 at 5:32 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I had no idea this existed... might be a little late but... eh.

Hi, my username is mckgamer but I prefer to have people call me my first name "Adam". I have a YouTube Gaming channel (Like every other teen on the planet I know) and my favorite game is... well... Cave Story! Probably because I wish to be an game developer one day and the fact one guy did that game is amazing! And it definitely gives me hope.

Other Games I like if you wanna talk about something I dunno : Earthbound Series, Dangan Ronpa Series, Super Mario Series (Duh), Undertale, Lone Survivor, etc.. So feel free to start a conversation with me if you want! NOW WHERE'S MY FREAKIN COOKIE- sorry.