The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Mar 27, 2015 at 3:10 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Greetings Planet Houston.

I'm sorry if I ramble, but...I've been into games for a good while. Since I first got a GBA, Kingdom Hearts Chain by Memories and some dumb licensed games. Since then, my tastes have grown from the classics Mario, Zelda and Sonic to obscure gems like Klonoa and Mother.

Since then, I also watched game reviews and LPs. One thing I watched when it came out was SomeCallMeJohnny's review of Cave Story, a game that appears to be worshiped by you all (myself included). It seemed like a really fun game to me, so I tried the translated PC version a tiny bit before buying the 3DS port. Since then, it's become one of my favorite games.

Which lead me here to you guys. Well...I'm glad to meet everyone, and to be here.

I'm just gonna sit in the corner and play Donkey Kong Jr.

Mar 27, 2015 at 3:14 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Nice, I do enjoy Johnny's reviews a lot myself. Welcome, and enjoy the ride. :sue:

Mar 27, 2015 at 3:17 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Welcome. This is a pretty slow place sometimes, but I hope you enjoy it here all the same. :3

I recently started watching SomeCallMeJohnny, as well. He's kinda pleasant to listen to.

Mar 27, 2015 at 3:22 AM
It's certainly more lively than my first forum join. At least currently.

Also, two fans of Johnny's work already. Impressive. :)

Mar 27, 2015 at 3:51 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
ILOVEVHS said:
Greetings Planet Houston.

I'm sorry if I ramble, but...I've been into games for a good while. Since I first got a GBA, Kingdom Hearts Chain by Memories and some dumb licensed games. Since then, my tastes have grown from the classics Mario, Zelda and Sonic to obscure gems like Klonoa and Mother.

Since then, I also watched game reviews and LPs. One thing I watched when it came out was SomeCallMeJohnny's review of Cave Story, a game that appears to be worshiped by you all (myself included). It seemed like a really fun game to me, so I tried the translated PC version a tiny bit before buying the 3DS port. Since then, it's become one of my favorite games.

Which lead me here to you guys. Well...I'm glad to meet everyone, and to be here.

I'm just gonna sit in the corner and play Donkey Kong Jr.
I've watched quite a few of SomeCallMeJohnny's reviews, and I have to say, I enjoyed them a lot.
Donkey Kong Jr. is fun I guess, although the only time I've ever played it is on my 3DS on the DSi version of the Game and Watch version. That version is still fun though. Also I played the boss fight in the Game Boy Donkey Kong so that almost counts I guess.
Hi! Welcome to forums!

Mar 27, 2015 at 5:37 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
ILOVEVHS said:
Also, two fans of Johnny's work already. Impressive. :)
Subbed since the old SGB days.
Make that four.

Mar 27, 2015 at 1:57 PM
Sweet!

How many of you guys like BrainScratchComms?

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:22 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Hello.

I am The Great Doctor. For about 10 years ago, I tried to take over the world using rabid Mimiga. I failed miserably.
Those damn robots ruined my plans! Ugh, oh well. At least now I can contribute to these forums in peace and quiet. I mean, my two minions were annoying. Misery, for instance, always cried. And Balrog always screamed "Huzzah!", which doesn't make sense to me at all.

So yeah, that's me.

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:44 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hi, guys. I'm Bubbler.
I've heard of this part of the tribute site before, but I haven't bothered to come here because I was there mostly for the information about Cave Story and the other things Pixel's done. Though I've since thought of coming and discussing things here and there, and now I'm doing just that.

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Greetings! It's about time the Bubbler made it to the discussion, I mean jeez it's been at least ten years.

Apr 15, 2015 at 12:34 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hiya! This is a pretty slow place but I hope you like your time here. :3

Apr 15, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Hold up guys. How do we know this guy is human?!

Apr 15, 2015 at 5:52 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If his website url isn't of some men's product or if he didn't make a thread advertising said men's product, he's probably human.

Apr 15, 2015 at 7:16 PM
But what if he's...an alien invader. o.o

May 2, 2015 at 12:35 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
hello, I am new here and I would like advice on certain topics such as how I should keep my posts, I mean cmon we are all here for Cave Story...but how do I know if a post is incorrectly made or wrong? I love this game so fuggin much and im ready to join the forum ^-^

May 2, 2015 at 12:50 AM
"Huzzah!"
Welcome to the CSTS Forums!
I personally love the enthusiasm, so A+ in that regard!
The rules state that you should try to include some form content in every post you make. Anything from an opinion to a picture or a download link is fair game.
Anything that is scant or unrelated to the current topic will probably be considered spam.
There are some more rules regarding posts in the rules section of the forum, so be sure to read it over if you still have any questions.
Another thing, there's already an introduction topic in satellite lounge category, where a variety of people (such as myself!) have already introduced themselves.
I don't know if this means this topic is going to get moved or not, but just a heads up.

May 2, 2015 at 12:59 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
ok then, thanks, I will take your info into regard