The random ideas topic of doom

Aug 22, 2009 at 8:55 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i just wish all these ideas were implimented.

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I thought of a nice idea for Weapon hacking, but i'm not sure if it will work.
One of the Undead Core's Projectiles, like the bomb that impacts onto the floor, it goes across the ground, could be a nice weapon bullet. I wonder if it would be possible to turn that entity to a bullet entity though, I would try my hardest to assembly hack it if it were possible.

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:05 PM
the main problem would be that it would do damage to you and not enemies, and would damage you instantly on creations. (actually, prolly not the main one, but the first one I thought of)

good luck

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:07 PM
Assistance
Lace said:
the main problem would be that it would do damage to you and not enemies, and would damage you instantly on creations. (actually, prolly not the main one, but the first one I thought of)

good luck

Yeah, I thought so. That idea sure died out pretty fast, didn't it? lol.
..I still think it's a cool idea though. >.>

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:08 PM
aw, you can still try to do it!
comeon!

Sep 2, 2009 at 8:18 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
It shouldn't be too hard, just hack the fireball so that when it hits the ground it doesn't bounce back up (look in the Free Hacks! topic for how to do that. Just change it so that the spee when it hits the ground it 0)

*note: I haven't tested this, but it should work. Maybe not perfectly, but it should be pretty close to what you want to do.

Sep 2, 2009 at 9:24 PM
woo-woo

for instance.
a tad extreme, but it's the bestest hack ever.

(sorry this took so long, olly kept crashing)
(and I haz life)
(not really)

enjoy!

Sep 2, 2009 at 9:25 PM
the reason this starts going so bizzarely fast is that it doubles the speed every step.
I thought it was cool, and it was by far the easiest way, but it may not be what you envisioned.
other problems: it hops through enemies and walls and such sometimes (result of the movement speed)
it still has that firebally knack for not blowing up when it hits an enemy, balance issue.

still.
it is awesome.

Sep 3, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Assistance
This hack IS pretty awesome, but not what I really suspected it to be.
I'll try to hack the fireball myself sometime.

Sep 3, 2009 at 1:09 AM
its not hard if you use dooeys notes.
what were you more expectifying?

Sep 26, 2009 at 4:17 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Halo Story?
That would either be really cool or really stupid. I hope it's the first one! :rolleyes:

Sep 26, 2009 at 4:26 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
*Facepalm*

He released it right here...
I believe it's a kinda mix of the series.

Oct 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yeah ive been playing it, just same as cave story so far havnt got to any halo related parts

Oct 29, 2009 at 11:48 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Lace said:
its not hard if you use dooeys notes.
what were you more expectifying?

Expectifying?

Win much?

Oct 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Lace always talks like that, you just get used to it after a while :(

Oct 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Microbe Story

Through diligent study of the robots, Itoh and his Mimiga charges [Chaco and Santa] have found the cause of illnesses in scouts: actual bugs. Most leave after they have played enough hell with their hosts, but one variety anchors into a scout's digestive tract. This source of chronic illness, as in Apostrophe, is a heretofore undiscovered microscopic vermin, (not-so-) cleverly named "Escher Corei" by Itoh, based on its resemblance to the Island core.

A shrinking method was devised by a batch of scientists as a means to go in and manually destroy the viral creatures, but by the time they finished perfecting it, they could not use it. While unfortunate, it's paved the way for the mechanics to use it. Itoh will shrink, along with one of the Mimigas, and go into Apostrophe to fight the E. Corei while the other stays behind to make sure all goes well. But since the scout is heavily susceptible to infection, there's no telling what's lurking in the viral melting pot that is her body.

--

As this occurs after a sequel story I'm writing, I chopped out some of the spoilery statements. Apostrophe is a fancharacter scout robot who is perpetually sick, among other things. And this sounded a heck of a lot better in my head. You had to be there.

Since I've slowly grown interest in modding, I actually started some work on it, replacing Mimiga Mask Quote and Curly with Itoh and Santa respectively. But I wanted to stay away from assembly given that that stuff flies right over my head, and unfortunately I would need that because of how tall Human Itoh is. So I'll probably say "Screw it" before I even begin on at least the Small Intestine. I'm definitely making a fool of myself in front of everyone, but I have to share my awful ideas. I gotta.

Oh, the reason for this to begin with: http://yfrog.com/e9ecoreij

Dec 26, 2009 at 3:25 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I do not know how to mod, and likely never will learn or care to learn. I have always wondered how various other well-known video game characters. What would happen if Wario, of Nintendo fame, found the island and stole the demon crown? what if he DIDNT KNOW what he was getting everyone into?

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:45 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I have an idea for a mod. Well 4 actually. A series of mods. They take place on mimiga island, but I will change all kinds of things. I'm not planning on going into much detail here, but it will be very interesting to say the least.

Jan 12, 2010 at 5:49 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Xander said:
I have an idea for a mod. Well 4 actually. A series of mods. They take place on mimiga island, but I will change all kinds of things. I'm not planning on going into much detail here, but it will be very interesting to say the least.

sounds interesting.