The Mimiga Army

Jun 20, 2010 at 12:03 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I cannot imagine that thing in its' first form....
No, seriously. I can't quite dream up what it might look like.

Jun 20, 2010 at 2:58 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
sixtyseconds said:
boss screen shot.
p98757-0-5ukcyc.jpg

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DEATH SPIKE SPAM?

Go to your room. Don't come out until you understand what you did wrong.

Also no all caps? :<

Jun 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
As long as there's a savepoint just before the bossfight I don't think we'll have any trouble at all.

Jun 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Shadow the Past said:
WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DEATH SPIKE SPAM?

Go to your room. Don't come out until you understand what you did wrong.

Also no all caps? :<

What the hell got up your butt?? :mad:

ITS A FRIGGIN BOSS FIGHT.

And yess, if you couldn't tell, that is a Ballos edit. All 3 forms are in there.
Don't worry WoodenRat there is plenty of extra life and if you
get lucky on the Slot machine area
you can get up to 2 extra life capsules.

With all possible LCs my max life at that point is 44. Also, there's a save right b4 that with health and a Life Pot.

Jun 20, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Pirate Member
Hah, that's good to hear.

Jun 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM
inactive user
Hey what's up guys

I made some progress on the second ending today.

Still haven't made code 4 the first ending...

Maybe it will just be a demo ending-style ending and the 2nd ending will be the "true" ending. Trying to figure out how to initiate a new game while keeping an old-game skipflag (in order to start W/ an extra weapon)

Jun 22, 2010 at 1:18 AM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I got one tip and thats add more save points, having to do the whole bossfight with Igor then going through the power plant street then through the Gaudi part with no save is just dumb dude :( i got to the bit where you fall through the floor in 19th avenue and cant get out, what am i doing wrong?

Jun 22, 2010 at 1:19 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
sixtyseconds said:
Trying to figure out how to initiate a new game while keeping an old-game skipflag (in order to start W/ an extra weapon)

set a flag at the very end and put a flagjump in the very beginning.

Jun 22, 2010 at 6:30 PM
inactive user
IcelaunchDragon said:
set a flag at the very end and put a flagjump in the very beginning.
Doesn't "New Game" reset all old flags??

Jun 22, 2010 at 6:46 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
sixtyseconds said:
Doesn't "New Game" reset all old flags??

Doesn't reset Skip Flags though.

Jun 22, 2010 at 9:07 PM
Pirate Member
GIRakaCHEEZER said:

I thought it resets everything.

Doesn't make sense that when you start your life all over again things you did back in the future still affect you...

Jun 22, 2010 at 9:17 PM
inactive user
GIRakaCHEEZER said:

Sweet! How do you initiate a new game in TSC?

Jun 22, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Creating A Legacy...
I say one bit of criticism and my question gets ignored, these forums are becoming fucked up by the second, what happened to the people like Wedge Of Cheese And Rtnario who yeah could get angry and hate but only for good reasons and went out of there way for everyone most of the time. This forum is just full of new people who write 2 posts then leave, or new people who think because they've just finished the game they are superior and know everything, and out of nowhere think there mod is the best in all of the land, not saying thats you sixty seconds cus ur mod is pretty epic, im just sik of how these forums are turning out, its no longer a forum for cave story, its a forum for stupid un releated games (Which i do like but not hundreds) I hate clicking the new posts button and theres 12 new posts and 3 are related to cave story. i'm seriously thinking about leaving cus this place is just dying

Jun 22, 2010 at 9:59 PM
inactive user
I ignored your criticism because if you read the thread almost everyone says the same thing.

SO I already knew it. I am going to put more save points in the final release. Might as well play the damn thing over becuz itll be a whole different animal.

Jun 22, 2010 at 10:09 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Thanks and is there a way out of the pit?

Jun 23, 2010 at 5:41 AM
Assistance
JetHawk95 said:
I say one bit of criticism and my question gets ignored, these forums are becoming fucked up by the second, what happened to the people like Wedge Of Cheese And Rtnario who yeah could get angry and hate but only for good reasons and went out of there way for everyone most of the time. This forum is just full of new people who write 2 posts then leave, or new people who think because they've just finished the game they are superior and know everything, and out of nowhere think there mod is the best in all of the land, not saying thats you sixty seconds cus ur mod is pretty epic, im just sik of how these forums are turning out, its no longer a forum for cave story, its a forum for stupid un releated games (Which i do like but not hundreds) I hate clicking the new posts button and theres 12 new posts and 3 are related to cave story. i'm seriously thinking about leaving cus this place is just dying

I'm sorry, but I agree with this.

Jun 23, 2010 at 10:35 AM
Pirate Member
It is true mods are becoming worse and worse. I don't want to sound like Adolf during his speach in 1942, but this might be happening because modding is so damn easy these days. Everyone can do it. And we should be bigger assholes towards people who are new to it, no matter the cost. That's the only way. Tough love, you know?

Jun 23, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Creating A Legacy...
I agree dude :(

Jun 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
The pit has transparent blocks to the right. (They have a small marking in the center and look like the wall but you can go through them.)

Also, in regard to the Ballos fight, you said "all three forms." Isn't it technically four? (First he's human, then a jumping ball, then a wall-sliding ball with rotating balls, then a center ball with rotating, jumping balls and enemies on the side. Also, balls.) Oh, and I'll probably still cream ballos in a minute as usual, unless you leave us with the Bubbler or something. (DON'T YOU GET IDEAS MISTER)

Also, make the weak-spots more visible, not everyone has played through the original cave story and know that the eyes are the weak spots. In your reskin, they almost blend in with the rest of him. Make them red or orange or magenta or something. >.<

Jun 23, 2010 at 10:45 PM
inactive user
JetHawk95 said:
Thanks and is there a way out of the pit?

Yes, just jump on the blocks. The first part is a little tricky to get up to the first thing of blocks... jump like this...
/>
|
\
Check your Map system if ur confused.