Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2019 at 11:15 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
p370830-0-cakedude.png

Sep 18, 2019 at 11:52 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
fine. FINE!!!!
12.gif

your name is Eating cake At 2 in the morning. You choose to go by cake. If anybody asks you about your full name, you will tell them that "cake" means "ass" in this context, not the literal baked good. you are currently busy taking a depression nap after a business meeting with american sports icon charles barkley fell through. It might also be because of your name, but who's really to say? you have your reasons.

you have a variety of interests. scattered across your room are your laptop, the best game of all time, a pile of beyblades you bought for ironic purposes, and a rug your friend metty got you for your birthday some time ago.

the night is still young. what will you do?

Sep 19, 2019 at 12:45 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Play the "best game of all time".

Sep 19, 2019 at 1:05 AM
Sep 19, 2019 at 2:15 AM

god DAMN do you love saints row 2.
Actually, I've never played it. In fact, I don't even own the game. But I'm assuming it's really good.
[checks out ratings]
Okay, so while there are, in fact, better games out there, Saints Row 2 is indeed a good game. I, however, had a different game in mind for the "best game of all time":
Puyo Puyo.

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:19 AM
14GIF.gif

huh? you thought you heard something. perhaps it was someone being WRONG about something. you were too busy playing the BEST GAME EVER, THOUGH, SO YOU COULDN'T HEAR THEM BEING SO WRONG.

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:44 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
You ignore it and spend the next 56 hours playing the game

Sep 19, 2019 at 3:54 AM
You ignore it and spend the next 56 hours playing the game
15gif.gif
you don't think you've ever gamed this hard in your life. you have reached an apex of your gamer skills, a sort of nirvana people only dream about. professional gamers across the world smell the true skill you're irradiating from your pores, and all collectively die of jealousy. you truly are the best gamer. and saints row 2 truly is the best game.

Sep 19, 2019 at 1:55 PM
Call up Metty and harass her day and night until she gets a restraining order on you. Do not sleep in the meantime, and make sure to consume 1oz of alcoholic beverages every hour.
16.gif
you don't know why you do these things to yourself. if you were anyone else, you'd be very very dead by now. metty figures that the deal falling through hit you pretty hard, and chooses to humor you because she's such a good friend. also she kind of lives on a tiny island in the middle of the pacific ocean so a restraining order isn't really necessary.

Sep 19, 2019 at 4:35 PM
Build a cell tower so you can get good reception.

Sep 19, 2019 at 6:20 PM
The deal was you keep calling her until she gets that restraining order, even if you have to make her sign it yourself.
Build a cell tower so you can get good reception.
17.gif
you construct a miniature cell phone tower and affix it to your windowsill. you continue calling. she's not picking up, for some reason. wonder why that is? she might be calling her lawyer. anyway, don't you think it's about time we introduced another character to this asshole party?
18.gif
a mystery bitch lays on her futon. she appears to be asleep, but hopefully she won't mind if we give her a name.

what will that name be?

Sep 19, 2019 at 11:13 PM
Oh god... First Sue, then Quote, and now Misery? What has this community come to?
Also, I think her name should be Puyo Puyo Fangirl... or something equally stupid.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:00 AM
sorry cavestuck fans (yes that's what im calling this now), im too tired to make her introduction panel. either someone else can make it or just wait until tomorrow for me to get off my lazy ass

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:36 AM
The recolored Sue, Quote, and Misery all die in a mysterious manner.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:37 AM
The recolored Sue, Quote, and Misery all die in a mysterious manner.
recolors? i'm sorry, what are you talking about? these are all original characters from the gamma timeline.

Sep 20, 2019 at 1:40 AM
recolors? i'm sorry, what are you talking about? these are all original characters from the gamma timeline.
Just roll with it, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.