he

• has no style

• has no grace

• this kong has a funny face

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 27, 2017 at 7:55 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Cursed thread

Apr 28, 2017 at 4:03 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
by popular demand, here is the most recent build of the blargo dating sim https://www.dropbox.com/s/in7s9cylw...ullshit_who_fucking_cares_etc-1.0-pc.zip?dl=0
I completely forgot I did lines for the Blargo Dating Sim. Thanks for releasing it because I wanted to show my friends but I accidentally erased it a long time ago during the computer hard drive purge of 2016. Sorry I was so careless with it because I had the source code with my lines in it.
I want the final Blargo mod to be of Blargo and the gang all learning they are a part of a terrible in-joke mod series and contemplating their existence.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 4:43 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I want the final Blargo mod to be of Blargo and the gang all learning they are a part of a terrible in-joke mod series and contemplating their existence.
Already on it. The thrilling 30 hour minute conclusion is steadily making progress.

It will be a celebration of the series and there's a chance I'll open it up for community input, but only on the condition that you guys fucking stop making these.

Apr 29, 2017 at 3:33 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
I will stream myself playing through all the blargo mods as I've never as much as touched any of these or even read through this thread.

I'll do it the weekend that EO releases his final blargo; making this a full blind playthrough of the series.

Apr 29, 2017 at 4:16 AM
Already on it. The thrilling 30 hour minute conclusion is steadily making progress.

It will be a celebration of the series and there's a chance I'll open it up for community input, but only on the condition that you guys fucking stop making these.
no promises ;3

May 1, 2017 at 1:17 PM
I'm too lazy to make mods so you don't have to worry about my ADHD fueled self coming back and going "LOL IM GUNNA MAKE BLARGO 5TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION" and bumping the thread or whatever. I can't speak for these guys however as they seem pretty good at mod making and a blargo game would just be a typical friday.

May 1, 2017 at 8:08 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
they seem pretty good at mod making and a blargo game would just be a typical friday.
im horrible at making mods what are you talking about

May 3, 2017 at 3:13 PM
I might make a history of Blargo video. Detailing the events leading up to each game in detail.
But I'll probably get bored of it right away and never finish it

May 3, 2017 at 3:28 PM
I might make a history of Blargo video. Detailing the events leading up to each game in detail.
But I'll probably get bored of it right away and never finish it
Well, you have 18 seperate mods to somehow explain in that case.

Plus 50% of them are variations of the first game, so good luck on going into any deep lore without explaining it as alternate universes colliding and stuff.

May 3, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Well, you have 18 seperate mods to somehow explain in that case.

Plus 50% of them are variations of the first game, so good luck on going into any deep lore without explaining it as alternate universes colliding and stuff.

Pretty sure the Blargo titles based on Blargo 1 are corrupted memories/dreams being experienced by Blargo and or Dylon

May 3, 2017 at 7:26 PM
Pretty sure the Blargo titles based on Blargo 1 are corrupted memories/dreams being experienced by Blargo and or Dylon
How I'm currently writing the lore is that Blargo accidently interrupted an experiment in space-time that Mahin was conducting, causing himself to be "duplicated an infinite number of times to an infinite number of spaces". Now there are multible alternate realties of the blargo universe, with each and every rectangle-man interconnected to the others.

There is also the resistence effort by Dylan and Mai, after Mai realized the reason behind Dylan's actions.

May 10, 2017 at 5:37 AM
Get yourself ready yada yada this went way too far and I should have never started yada yada here's a poster for the thing:
p358524-0-poster.png
Trailer maybe coming sooner too, I honestly don't know why this is still a thing I haven't released already

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017 at 3:16 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I actually needed a good laugh today. The vote definitely caught me off guard.

Jun 3, 2017 at 3:27 AM
May 30, 2019 at 8:54 AM
This here is a snippet from the mod "BlargoDX: The Death of Blargo". Dialogue for an early sequence break that I didn't expect anyone to organically encounter. A rare bit of polish in a mod that was going to have very little shine, but instead a broken and buggy mess that still hasn't been officially released after 2 years of development hell. A failure from a man who just wants it to be over, wishing it was never started.
p370019-0-unknown.png

The trait that I despise most of myself is that I am a man of my word, and in my own words over two years ago I stated that DX would have a "Public demo like June 1st or some shit". I never specified a year, and as the years passed my role changed to that of historian and archiver. I built and now maintain the Library of Blargo, a collection of mods and other objects to preserve our collective fear and warn future generations.

One may think that Blargo didn't need to wait for me, that he died on his own. Two years ago the last mod of Season 1 had been published on these forums, and a rather lackluster Season 2 stepped foot on Discord in late 2017, before immediately croaking due to ambition all too similar to my own. But Blargo never died. Absolutely nothing is stopping anyone from continuing in our previous footsteps. He's been dormant all this time. He will not truly rest unless the powers that shine above us silence any future efforts that could spell disaster. Me, the librarian. @andwhyisit @DoubleThink and @Noxid , the only souls with the power to lock this god forsaken thread of the past. It is up to us now. Please, I beg you three, do your duty and fulfill my wish to lock this thread today, right now.

They say that you can't make a good and meaningful project if you don't enjoy creating it. BlargoDX isn't a good or meaningful project, and I do not enjoy working on it. I'm tired. I'm done. There is no rest. For nobody. It's impossible. Nobody has rested well in years.

So today, I decry this inalterable ultimatum:

It is being finished and released out of the inner obligations that bind my soul, an oath signed in my blood that I shall fulfil only to cease my internal suffering. It is a terrible mod. Those with the lowest of expectations will still be left disappointed. I am not finalizing this conclusive chapter with the intention of others deriving any joy from it whatsoever. The only purpose that DX's release will serve is to free me from my curse.

BlargoDx: The Death of Blargo will release on June 1st, 2019.

It is a complete mod. It is a complete series.

I fixed the 60% of missing/broken content from the "secret" June 1st 2018 ARG version.

Click this link to enter The Complete Library of Blargo.

Upon release, the library will permanently freeze.

NOTHING MADE AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE ACCEPTED

It's time to say goodbye to the forum's biggest modding collab.

Jun 2, 2019 at 3:04 AM
Our little boy's all grown up :oops:

Jun 2, 2019 at 5:22 AM
"Huzzah!"
R.i.p Blargo
2016-2019

Jun 2, 2019 at 7:58 AM
BlargoDX: The Death of Blargo

p370044-0-blargodxbanner.png

This is the conclusion to the Blargo Series, the absolute finale to the Complete Library of Blargo.
(This mod almost exclusively uses the characters and levels from the first season, so you'll be confused and utterly repulsed at the level design.)

The universe is left in waste as the bastard son of Balrog reins supreme. Too many years have passed. The destined heroes have scattered in failure. A lone wizard, an unused facepic from Blargo Episode 2, is the only one who has a chance of erasing this mod from the inside, permanently stopping Blargo once and for all. This is it. It's time for the world of Blargo to end.

(I started this mod over 2 years ago. Only about 4-5 months of that had actual work being done. Mod is still rough around the edges too.)

FEATURES:
- Can take from 45 mins to 3 hours to complete.
- You are a wizard who casts spells. Like lightning or... actually yeah that's the only cool one.
- I just realized I never specified you can de-equip and re-equip your spells to regain ammo, but now you know.
- Hidden checkpoints you can find and toggle, but at the cost of health and exp you could gain from starting at the beginning.
- Yeah there's a bunch of hidden in-explicit strategy like that.
- NEW WEAPONS AND NEW CHARACTERS
- "Custom" boss(es?) (not really though).
- Multiple methods of progression. Not only do you sequentially complete levels, but every death will unlock new spells, bonus items, and story pieces. You are expected to die at the very least 10-15 or so times to unlock all those goodies.
- The dialogue is a big focus of this mod.

Screenshots (very very minor spoilers, not a big deal):
p370044-1-mahin2.png
p370044-2-tower.png
p370044-3-checkpoint.png
p370044-4-staringcontest.png
p370044-5-lenny.png
p370044-6-santa.png
p370044-7-inventory.png
p370044-8-museumofsinners.png
p370044-9-boss1.png

Latest Version: 2.0.0.4
Version 2.0.0.4
- Changed a few insensitive words in the dialogue that I no longer agree with and do not represent me as a person today.

Version 2.0.0.3 (Another Hotfix)
- Fixed the savehub->boss2 shortcut (broke because of moving the map to the right)
- 2 typo's: Mahin "geuss" and Levitation/ThornThrone "skys"

Version 2.0.0.2 (Bugfix and Slight Improvements)
- Prevented Balrog Hallway softlocks (they're no longer shootable when grabbing you)
- Added a method to escape softlocks in Blargo Arena (by intereacting with the door, which a signpost explains).
- Made the left-most static platforms of the Final Boss room more visible.
- Throne of Thorns now locks once you get the book of levitation (when you unlock the shorcut on the top left). For those who prefer retaking the hallway to level up their weapons. Now you don't have to retake that cutscene.
- Shifted the whole final boss to the right so it doesn't despawn things on the left
- Custom Configuration.exe stuff
- Swapped the Cursor File

Version 2.0.0.1 (Hotfix)
- Fixed issue with killing a beetle accidentally skipping the Mahin Intro
- Fixed Santa's Entrance door having interactivity/events from vanilla, which it isn't supposed to have.
- Fixed being able to re-obtain the bubble spell after getting Vandal.
- Fixed Dylan's Guitar being set to the Sue's State
- Fixed being able to grab a 2nd Bubble Spell during the one turn you go without it.
- Eyedoor damage dropped from 16 to 8
- Fixed the Purple Cave "Color Schemes" checkpoint showing inactive graphics when exiting from forbidden spell room
- Removed a Box calling itself a Refill Station

Version 2.0.0.0 (True Release)
- Initial Forum Release

DISCLAIMER: THIS MOD IS FOR 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY. Obviously nothing too overt and explicit but the language can get very very crude very suddenly. This disclaimer only applies to text within this mod (not for sprites or graphics).

>>> DOWNLOADS: <<<

All of my mods are available via public folders, so that you can be assured you are always getting the most up-to-date version and none of my work is accidently lost.
Please choose a host:

Dropbox ~ Google Drive ~ Mediafire ~ Mega.nz
Doukutsu.Club

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2019 at 8:15 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"